Wiggle Machines

Name
Todd
I guess it is kinda like Todd. 20 years as a CC and he is still just using an entry level TM.

Mardie you are a funny man. I have worked for 5 different carpet cleaning companies and had 3 different businesses in 3 different states. This latest endeavor has been 3 years and going strong. I bought this current Van and TM for 20k cash. All of my equipment is paid in full. At this point I am doing fine and just added a High pressure LG 3t heater. most of my runs are 125' and this systems works fine. Thanks for your concern. Now go scrub some dog diarrhea into someones carpet, will ya?

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Todd
Interesting. Did he ever say how the bank ended up with a warranty sheet with 20 days?

No Fred. John has not explained why he turned in false documentation to the bank. That was an attempt to keep my money. As we have all witnessed he will do ANYTHING it takes to get his way if he is right or wrong. It's jOhns G's world, were just living in it.

Name
Todd
Now be the better man and return his machine.

I already returned the machine once, Lee. With all the lying and BS John put me through you want me to help him now ? John could have ask the Judge for the machine back if he showed up for court but he didn't. He won't be getting the machine back unless it is court ordered. I was awarded damages . Returning the machine was not part of the outcome. He's a coward to even have the nerve to ask for the machine back after all of this.

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
I already returned the machine once, Lee. With all the lying and BS John put me through you want me to help him now ? John could have ask the Judge for the machine back if he showed up for court but he didn't. He won't be getting the machine back unless it is court ordered. I was awarded damages . Returning the machine was not part of the outcome.
ok, I get it. You are what you are. Disappointed in both of you.

FredC

Village Idiot
Which Judge presided over those cases John?

Claiming a win because a credit card company bank followed their own policies doesn't mean anything.

How did the bank end up with warranty info that is different than what Todd received and what is on your site?

FredC

Village Idiot
I'd let John have it back..........but I'd make sure it had $900 in ACTUAL damage done to it.............and he would have to pay shipping and handling of course

but I'm a nice guy

Name
Todd
I'd let John have it back..........but I'd make sure it had $900 in ACTUAL damage done to it.............and he would have to pay shipping and handling of course

but I'm a nice guy

I would rather sell it and donate the money to charity but I haven't decided yet. At this point i am keeping it indefinitely.

it's funny how John keeps talking about the bank but never answered any questions about the lies and fraudulent documentation that he turned in to them. The reason the bank side with John was the merchandise was used before it was returned; in addition the merchant received the carpet cleaner back with scratches on it. John knew it was used because he asked me to send him videos of me using it and that is what I did. I sent him 2-3 videos of me using it. I told him in an email that it would need to be refurbished and sold at a discount and he agreed to take it back under those circumstances or conditions. I have it all in my email.

I didn't know about the false warrantee or lies to the bank until after the dispute was decided when I got all the final paper work in the mail.

The bank knew it was used and would need to be refurbished because I sent them a copy of all the emails. They clearly didn't understand the case as you can see how they were mislead by Johns lies and deception. I can't blame them

There was a time when I was trying to live with all the inadequacies of the machine but as time went on and all i got was excuses from John; I had no other option then to request a refund because he wasn't helping with anything and leaving me with a raw deal.

Last edited:

John G

For Freddie who seems so concerned about this, the warranty is a non-issue as the problem was damage, the change to the warranty was a policy move ( and stands today) that had nothing to do with Todd, the issue was as simple as Todd making a damage claim to UPS. Now if you still don't get that, ask again and you will get the same answer....
Todd signed for the machine that it was in good condition, then later he said he found the damage, but simply refused to make the claim, he had to as he had already signed for a machine with no damage.
He refused, and proceeded to slam us and lie about us... never did make the claim.
However I did agree to refund him the money, but when he shipped it, he shipped it like it was a piece of junk and then stated "I had rolled it around in the driveway to damage it".
He claimed I had damaged it when it was opened, he claimed I signed for it in GOOD CONDITION, which I did not, I signed that I received it, however told the UPS man I would have to inspect it.... Todd says this is illegal, however this is usually the way it is doen.. he stated he could not stay and witness it so let him know the next day, so I had it videoed by the employee that opened it.
Being it was packed so bad, I KNEW, (being I deal with UPS everyday) they would not insure damage caused by lousy packaging, that is when I sent it back.
As to the processing company, they hardly EVER side with the vendor, yet the sided with us, we sent them evidence, however the warranty was to show that the warranty was for defect NOT damage which this case is all about.
We sent them pics of how the handles are made in jigs and can not be made crooked or out of square and how it being hit in the box, could be damaged, they agreed. TWICE

FredC

Village Idiot
John...You say UPS bent the handle but it sure looks like a manufacturing defect to me.

but lets say UPS did bend the handle. Have you revised your packaging methods to prevent this? I know of at least one other person with a bent handle...he is fine with it but I can see where others who spent that much on a "top of the line" machine wouldn't be. Seems Todd isn't the only one guilty of poor packaging.

Is the handle that easy to bend?

and while your website does reflect the shipping damage language.............it does not say "20 days from original purchase" like what you submitted to the bank.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
When accepting and signing for a package from UPS, how exactly does someone document that the contents are in "good condition" or not, as opposed to merely signing for "accepting" the package??

John G

Hey Goomer, read Todds words on that, not mine...
100's of machines go out of here, two have had handle damage, both were palletized and OVER packed according to UPS. That is why they """ALWAYS""" pay if there is damage, because I have had THIER inspectors out here several times to SHOW we overpackage.
So this whole thing would have been avoided by a simple claim to UPS. TODD SAID he inspected his machine and that it was all good, not me..

John G

Fred, I have no idea, I don't do the website upgrading or posting, my son does all of that and has for a long time, however the warranty had NOTHING to do with that anyways.
I work on building and designing equipment and that is about it.

Name
Todd
For Freddie who seems so concerned about this, the warranty is a non-issue as the problem was damage, the change to the warranty was a policy move ( and stands today) that had nothing to do with Todd, the issue was as simple as Todd making a damage claim to UPS. Now if you still don't get that, ask again and you will get the same answer....
Todd signed for the machine that it was in good condition, then later he said he found the damage, but simply refused to make the claim, he had to as he had already signed for a machine with no damage.
He refused, and proceeded to slam us and lie about us... never did make the claim.
However I did agree to refund him the money, but when he shipped it, he shipped it like it was a piece of junk and then stated "I had rolled it around in the driveway to damage it".
He claimed I had damaged it when it was opened, he claimed I signed for it in GOOD CONDITION, which I did not, I signed that I received it, however told the UPS man I would have to inspect it.... Todd says this is illegal, however this is usually the way it is doen.. he stated he could not stay and witness it so let him know the next day, so I had it videoed by the employee that opened it.
Being it was packed so bad, I KNEW, (being I deal with UPS everyday) they would not insure damage caused by lousy packaging, that is when I sent it back.
As to the processing company, they hardly EVER side with the vendor, yet the sided with us, we sent them evidence, however the warranty was to show that the warranty was for defect NOT damage which this case is all about.
We sent them pics of how the handles are made in jigs and can not be made crooked or out of square and how it being hit in the box, could be damaged, they agreed. TWICE

I reported the defective handle to JoHn less then 48 hrs after receiving the machine. Here is the UPS policy for reporting damaged good. please read the last sentence of section 510.

It is UPS policy for the shipper to make the formal damage claim while any party involved can report damage. I;m off to go clean 2 empty houses I'll check back later.:winky:

He was not going to win this case based on the facts

Last edited:
Name
Todd

however told the UPS man I would have to inspect it.... Todd says this is illegal, however this is usually the way it is doen NOT TRUE once you sign for the package that release UPS of all liability. John is wrong again. He would have to start a damage claim at that point and he didn't. John wanted me to so that is a direct contradiction. He wanted me to make damage claims both to and from and it wasn't damaged by UPS either time as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
NOT TRUE once you sign for the package that release UPS of all liability.
That's the way I've always heard it. It's a shitty way of doing it but once you sign then its on you. BUT they won't allow you to open it until you sign. :icon_rolleyes:

Name
Todd
That's the way I've always heard it. It's a shitty way of doing it but once you sign then its on you. BUT they won't allow you to open it until you sign. :icon_rolleyes:

Yes Richard you are right. If you notice damage after it's opened then you have to notify the shipper to initiate a damage claim and have them start the damage claim procedure. I notified John. He was the shipper. End of story.

UPS doesn't play buy John Guerkinks rules and regulation they have their own policy that have to be followed.

when he shipped it, he shipped it like it was a piece of junk and then stated "I had rolled it around in the driveway to damage it". John had the machine for over 24 hrs. I don't know what he did to it before he made his unpacking video.

He refused, and proceeded to slam us and lie about us... I didn't notify anybody until after John reject the return shipment his timeline is skewed again

Last edited:

John G

LOL< You seem to KNOW what happened to the machine to make it look "defective" but you have no idea what "I" did to it before the unpackaging video...?
You claimed we damaged it here, YES damaged.. you claimed we bent it with a crescent wrench.. you claimed you saw how it was done in a video, you make shit up as you go.
You know everything, EXCEPT for the damage you caused..
How do I know YOU didn't damage it there? Seriously, you signed that it was in perfect condition, did you damage it and then want a new machine or replacement?
By your logic, how should I know what you did to the machine a couple of days after you signed that it was perfect?

John G

First you claim, no damage, then you claim defect, then you claim you KNOW how it was DAMAGED, then you state DEFECT. You told me you inspected it with the UPS guy and it was fine, yet a couple days later you say defective.
Humm, by your logic of blaming me for damaging it in my driveway, then I must ask, what did you do to damage the machine after YOU inspected it and said it was perfect? How do I know you didn't damage it on purpose?
Anyways, what does all this have to do with the fact you are holding MY machine illegally? I have paid you completely for it and you kept the machine... THIEF!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

HEY MARDIE....
see what a spray 'n wipe cleaning looks like when you actually RINSE afterwards??

know what else?
the appearance difference would be similar (not quite as dramatic, but similar) if a wand rinsed right behind your sCampoo box .
of course, you can fool yourself otherwise (ignorance is bliss) AS LONG AS you never try it to find out for yourself

oh yea, this train wreck between Todd and John?
after ALL this, I'm right where I am when i first heard about the mess
Todd' had buyer's remorse and John's a stiff neck'd pr1ck moron

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Larry is like Sherlock what's his name.

I understand practically everything in his post, short of: How on earth did he know that John is stiff necked?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
In that video of the "Contest" who the hell taught that HWE guy how to properly wand?

He's lucky he extracted anything with that super fast "FLASH" stroke.

I see flash strokes and drag and blend as the trade mark of the majority of all HWE guys. I guess they clean on the premises that if it all looks the same that it is clean as far as their custy goes. I believe that due to the weaknesses of HWE that many well intentioned HWE guys turn into 2 bit Hacks learning every short cut and practice all the many different way to cheat the job. That being said I am sure that HWE can perform well in situations that compliment HWE But as a home owner or facility manager I would be hard pressed to find a HWE service that would provide a good and consistent service. Also for the very few of you HWE guys that may recognize this and admit it and use different methods to compensate for the weaknesses of HWE I commend you.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I see flash strokes and drag and blend as the trade mark of the majority of all HWE guys. I guess they clean on the premises that if it all looks the same that it is clean as far as their custy goes. I believe that due to the weaknesses of HWE that many well intentioned HWE guys turn into 2 bit Hacks learning every short cut and practice all the many different way to cheat the job. That being said I am sure that HWE can perform well in situations that compliment HWE But as a home owner or facility manager I would be hard pressed to find a HWE service that would provide a good and consistent service. Also for the very few of you HWE guys that may recognize this and admit it and use different methods to compensate for the weaknesses of HWE I commend you.
Oh gawd...can I slap you?

It gets so old being lectured by relative newbie on the "weaknesses" of a method they can only dream about.

My four sons, and even my little GURL can outclean you.

With both HWE and VLM....including OP

Reactions: GCCLee and hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom