Wiggle Machines

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
E their is no arguing the quality of this machine as far as OP machines go. It is light years ahead of all other OP machines and thats a fact. You got a problem with that? For any one to try to say other wise is either lying or is just blowing hot air. So I guess I am guilty for not quiting on setting the record straight when I hear misinformation on a subject that is indisputable.

And you know all this, how? Have you tried all other op machines out there?

I made that mistake before with a tm....I thought I was using the best in the world because at that time I didn't know better...turns out that pos Duaneomount was just that...compare to some other tms out there. It was before the major internet forums...

Name
Andy McFadden
Mardie is not in a position to give an educated opinion on anything other then dry foam cleaning.

He has had an op for a few months and now thinks of him self as an authority on OP machines. LOL

I do understand his enthusiasm going from an 1820's cleaning technology, to something modern. I would be supper exited too. But unfortunately in his excitement he keeps saying things that are totally ridicules,

like , "3 times faster", (proven wrong)

"noisy op machines are a thing of the past" (which past op machine is he talking about? all my past op machines were quiet!)

"light years ahead of other OP machines" ( he has never used anything else to compare, has no point of reference )

I have no doubt that the trinity is a step up from other machines, but the nonsense claims are getting laughable. But then again NASA backs up all these claims right? lol

Reactions: Dolly Llama

John G

"..and John G. how come you never answer any questions thrown your way? i guess all you can do is throw lies and accusations around and then run back to hide in your fantasy world of denieal. you should really take a course on how to be a man and face reality, Todd has made you look like a real scum bag and he did it using your own words and actions against you.

I nominate john g. douche of the year. Is there really any other choice."

You want to ask a question or give your uneducated opinion and slamming, you are an idiot and I would love to have you call me "douche of the year" that to my face, I dont' have much time for idiots, that is one reason I refuse to respond to many here to have so much to say without KNOWING much of anything.
First off Todd's situation has NOTHING to do with ,any warranty PERIOD, NOTHING.. That may be a little deep for you Jason, but think on it...
Now if you have a real question, just ASK it..
LOL You seem to like to post on this so much, so maybe YOU should tell me what happened...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 51539

Mardie is not in a position to give an educated opinion on anything other then dry foam cleaning.

He has had an op for a few months and now thinks of him self as an authority on OP machines. LOL

I do understand his enthusiasm going from an 1820's cleaning technology, to something modern. I would be supper exited too. But unfortunately in his excitement he keeps saying things that are totally ridicules,

like , "3 times faster", (proven wrong)

"noisy op machines are a thing of the past" (which past op machine is he talking about? all my past op machines were quiet!)

"light years ahead of other OP machines" ( he has never used anything else to compare, has no point of reference )

I have no doubt that the trinity is a step up from other machines, but the nonsense claims are getting laughable. But then again NASA backs up all these claims right? lol

Andy, when you clean for your customer... do you feel you cheated them because you use a Techno Viking?

Name
Todd
Excuse me Jason, but nothing was proven before any judge, yes, because I didn't show up there was a default judgement, no case, no trial, no nothing, I paid Todd, he kept the machine, he now has MY MACHINE.
You saw skewed bs, no evidence... Todd simply refused to claim damage on a machine that was damaged, then did everything in his power to attack our company. I was will to pay him until he shipped the machine back without required packaging and refused to help a guy so intent on damaging out company with lies. There were only two cases ever heard, both by the processing company of the credit cards, we won BOTH. Believe as you wish, but I sleep like a baby and know I didn't do Todd wrong no matter what him and his "cronies" try to say. He now has a stolen machine... period.

John, all this*intent to damage your company that you are saying I did was all AFTER you rejected the machine.

*You are saying that "you*refused to help a guy so intent on damaging our company with lies." But everything I said ( the truth ) was AFTER you refused to help. At that point i never told anyone about this issue. It was all after John rejected the machine. This is how John tries to confuse people with twisted flip/ flopped timelines that are completely skewed. His description makes*absolutely no sense.

Todd simply refused to claim damage on a machine that was damaged /
/ Then why did John tell the bank that it was not damaged or defective as you saw in the Document I posted earlier ? He’s admitting to it being damaged but he told the bank that it wasn’t and nothing was wrong with it. I see how they got confused.

The machine was not damaged in shipping either way to or from. It was a well documented clean delivery on the original delivery. I have already proven that by providing the UPS receiving slip along with a signed statement from the UPS freight tech who received the machine at his Dock. He has worked there for 18 years. I can post those documents again if I need to. John did do some very shady things after I sent it back to him though.

I was will to pay him until he shipped the machine back without required packaging

The bank advised me to email John and tell him I am requesting a refund and tell him the machine is available for pickup. That’s exactly what I did. John refused to come get it until I finally got him to take it back if I pay $161 to ship it back on my own with no instruction on how to ship or package it. The bank was going after my money if I shipped it back or not. I tried to work with John before it became a formal dispute.

Why would he not repair the machine before he sent it back? He can’t say he didn’t help because I was trying to ruin his business because at that point I hadn’t told anyone yet.
He sent it back before I had a chance to talk to him about it also.

Q-Why did he not have UPS inspect the package if It was packaged so lousy ? Wouldn’t that help support John’s theory and make me liable for this new damage he was saying happened from my lousy packing?

A-If UPS inspected the package he wouldn’t be able to send it back return to sender because he would have admitted to opening it.

Then he would either have to fix the machine, replace it or refund the money. John couldn’t have both the machine and my money so he kept my money and jammed me back with the machine sending it back across he country from Kentucky back to Idaho on UPS’s dime which would be fraud. He wanted me to make a another damage claim on this new supposed damage but he could have had it inspected by UPS at his shop and he didn’t.

This entire situation is becoming very amusing to say the least.

Last edited:
Reactions: FB7777

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Light years? We are talking about rubbing a pad across a dirty carpet right?
Dude, I hate to tell you but you when from one old school method to another old school method. What's next for you dry powder? :p

Richard I did not go from one to another. I simply added more equipment to make myself more efficient in the different situations I come across.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
More like the guy that wasn't invited but came anyway. :lol:

Richard you should talk to Mikey about setting up a secret board so that the only people allowed on are people that will all agree with each other. I think this new type of board would go over well for some of the TM operators on this board. I bet Mikey could even charge extra for membership.:rockon:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Richard you should talk to Mikey about setting up a secret board so that the only people allowed on are people that will all agree with each other. I think this new type of board would go over well for some of the TM operators on this board. I bet Mikey could even charge extra for membership.:rockon:
Why, isn't the TRS board enough for you?

Sorry but I'm not a one trick pony. We clean with many different methods.....but nice try! :lol:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
And you know all this, how? Have you tried all other op machines out there?

I made that mistake before with a tm....I thought I was using the best in the world because at that time I didn't know better...turns out that pos Duaneomount was just that...compare to some other tms out there. It was before the major internet forums...

Zee I set my machine on Speed one which is almost as slow as all other OP machines on the market. Then went to speed 3 and the difference was incredible. Knowing this you could not give me a brand new machine of any model for free. That is how I know the difference.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
From the looks of it I doubt there was much validity to the contest one way or another. Those things are usually done for fun, not as a true comparison test.

It looked like one HWE owner op, a demo trailer operated by whom? And a LMACC board member.....running a HWE unit????

How was the cleaning judged? Who were the judges? It appreared a speed contest and not a test of which cleaned the best or had the best overall appearance. However I know none of the particulars of the challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Sorry Richard I just could not get that out of my mind since Larry came on here yesterday with all the excuses for HWE loosing out to OP in that cleaning competition. :icon_razz:

Huh??
what "excuses"?
I made mention of someone that OBVIOUSLY wasn't using a wand right

I didn't say anything about the dude soaking the chit out of minimal soil carpet with the HOSS.
It looked more like he was "demo'ing" the unit ..fo-reel
cause while John's buzzing along at 5000sf hour (he said) the HOSS dude was loitering with the machine

speaking of 5K... do YOU get 5000sf pr hour production times??

I don't pretend to know what i know, Mardie
I USE all the methods ..I was sCampooing and bonnet cleaning over 20 years ago when I had a TM as my primary.
Ive had and use an OP machine for over 10 years

No reason for me to make excuses, i USE all methods and couldn't care less who "won".
But now you've piqued my interest,. what was the test protocol and who exactly were the judges?

..L.T.A.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
From the looks of it I doubt there was much validity to the contest one way or another. Those things are usually done for fun, not as a true comparison test.

It looked like one HWE owner op, a demo trailer operated by whom? And a LMACC board member.....running a HWE unit????

How was the cleaning judged? Who were the judges? It appreared a speed contest and not a test of which cleaned the best or had the best overall appearance. However I know none of the particulars of the challenge.

Come on Richard enough of the if ands and buts. Do you really think SS would send in a rig like that using that 870 and their most power full cleaning head to just play around ?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Do you really think SS would send in a rig like that using that 870 and their most power full cleaning head to just play around ?

no, they're there to SELL , just like John..and they'll let anyone that wants, play with the machine

I'm curious, were you there, Mardie?

..L.T.A.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Huh??
what "excuses"?
I made mention of someone that OBVIOUSLY wasn't using a wand right

I didn't say anything about the dude soaking the chit out of minimal soil carpet with the HOSS.
It looked more like he was "demo'ing" the unit ..fo-reel
cause while John's buzzing along at 5000sf hour (he said) the HOSS dude was loitering with the machine

speaking of 5K... do YOU get 5000sf pr hour production times??

I don't pretend to know what i know, Mardie
I USE all the methods ..I was sCampooing and bonnet cleaning over 20 years ago when I had a TM as my primary.
Ive had and use an OP machine for over 10 years

No reason for me to make excuses, i USE all methods and couldn't care less who "won".
But now you've piqued my interest,. what was the test protocol and who exactly were the judges?

..L.T.A.

Larry I do not doubt you but regardless of anything I am surprised that no one on this board has acknowledged the benefits of OP . And btw i have never achieved 5000sq ft per hour of CC with one machine. oh I did more than that with the VS mach 12 but did not call that cleaning. Only used it twice then I sent it back.

FredC

Village Idiot
Excuse me Jason, but nothing was proven before any judge, yes, because I didn't show up there was a default judgement, no case, no trial, no nothing, I paid Todd, he kept the machine, he now has MY MACHINE.
You saw skewed bs, no evidence... Todd simply refused to claim damage on a machine that was damaged, then did everything in his power to attack our company. I was will to pay him until he shipped the machine back without required packaging and refused to help a guy so intent on damaging out company with lies. There were only two cases ever heard, both by the processing company of the credit cards, we won BOTH. Believe as you wish, but I sleep like a baby and know I didn't do Todd wrong no matter what him and his "cronies" try to say. He now has a stolen machine... period.

John, all this*intent to damage your company that you are saying I did was all AFTER you rejected the machine.

*You are saying that "you*refused to help a guy so intent on damaging our company with lies." But everything I said ( the truth ) was AFTER you refused to help. At that point i never told anyone about this issue. It was all after John rejected the machine. This is how John tries to confuse people with twisted flip/ flopped timelines that are completely skewed. His description makes*absolutely no sense.

Todd simply refused to claim damage on a machine that was damaged /
/ Then why did John tell the bank that it was not damaged or defective as you saw in the Document I posted earlier ? He’s admitting to it being damaged but he told the bank that it wasn’t and nothing was wrong with it. I see how they got confused.

The machine was not damaged in shipping either way to or from. It was a well documented clean delivery on the original delivery. I have already proven that by providing the UPS receiving slip along with a signed statement from the UPS freight tech who received the machine at his Dock. He has worked there for 18 years. I can post those documents again if I need to. John did do some very shady things after I sent it back to him though.

I was will to pay him until he shipped the machine back without required packaging

The bank advised me to email John and tell him I am requesting a refund and tell him the machine is available for pickup. That’s exactly what I did. John refused to come get it until I finally got him to take it back if I pay $161 to ship it back on my own with no instruction on how to ship or package it. The bank was going after my money if I shipped it back or not. I tried to work with John before it became a formal dispute.

Why would he not repair the machine before he sent it back? He can’t say he didn’t help because I was trying to ruin his business because at that point I hadn’t told anyone yet.
He sent it back before I had a chance to talk to him about it also.

Q-Why did he not have UPS inspect the package if It was packaged so lousy ? Wouldn’t that help support John’s theory and make me liable for this new damage he was saying happened from my lousy packing?

A-If UPS inspected the package he wouldn’t be able to send it back return to sender because he would have admitted to opening it.

Then he would either have to fix the machine, replace it or refund the money. John couldn’t have both the machine and my money so he kept my money and jammed me back with the machine sending it back across he country from Kentucky back to Idaho on UPS’s dime which would be fraud. He wanted me to make a another damage claim on this new supposed damage but he could have had it inspected by UPS at his shop and he didn’t.

This entire situation is becoming very amusing to say the least.

Interesting. Did he ever say how the bank ended up with a warranty sheet with 20 days?

FredC

Village Idiot
Fred are you bored or does the google channel got you all wore out ? :icon_razz:

No, not bored at all.

I did have to listen to all the behind the scenes BS so maybe I'm a bit more interested in John explaining what happened like he said he would than you are.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Larry I do not doubt you but regardless of anything I am surprised that no one on this board has acknowledged the benefits of OP .

Rich has many times.
if i did more com, I'd use it and scrub 'n run more too . on the light soil stuff.
when cleaning dirty stuff, however, it becomes so much less efficient compared to a roto scrub and TM flush/rinse extract
(assuming the goal is max clean)

..L.T.A.

Back
Top Bottom