Wiggle Machines

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mardie have them call me. We offer a full array of systems for commercial cleaning.

In fact have your customers call me and I'll show them whats possible from a true professional. Not just one that's a legend in his own mind. :rockon:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Oh gawd...can I slap you?

It gets so old being lectured by relative newbie on the "weaknesses" of a method they can only dream about.

My four sons, and even my little GURL can outclean you.

With both HWE and VLM....including OP

Mardie is not shooting for the "outclean" category. It is a misconception.

It's the 'outclass' category and synchronized vlm ice skating, that currently tickles his fancy.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I already returned the machine once, Lee. With all the lying and BS John put me through you want me to help him now ? John could have ask the Judge for the machine back if he showed up for court but he didn't. He won't be getting the machine back unless it is court ordered. I was awarded damages . Returning the machine was not part of the outcome. He's a coward to even have the nerve to ask for the machine back after all of this.

You have done an awful lot of preaching about doing the rite thing but yet you do not practice what you preach. Ya got paid in full for the machine but did not return it is the bottom line. Your true colors are shinning through. Time to step up to the plate and do the rite thing.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Oh gawd...can I slap you?

It gets so old being lectured by relative newbie on the "weaknesses" of a method they can only dream about.

My four sons, and even my little GURL can outclean you.

With both HWE and VLM....including OP

Board psychic ? Hmm I think you are a little over zealous but I am glad to see that it sounds like you have your kids trained up well. Many of us could be so lucky to have our kids working for us. I personally have much higher expectations for my daughter than to become a CC.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mardie have them call me. We offer a full array of systems for commercial cleaning.

In fact have your customers call me and I'll show them whats possible from a true professional. Not just one that's a legend in his own mind. :rockon:

Ya know Richard from the time I have spent on this board I believe that you are one of the rare ones that actually practices what he says on this board. But I do think you are stretching it in the dry vacuuming department.:oldrolleyes:

Name
Lee Stockwell
Board psychic ? Hmm I think you are a little over zealous but I am glad to see that it sounds like you have your kids trained up well. Many of us could be so lucky to have our kids working for us. I personally have much higher expectations for my daughter than to become a CC.
Oldest two after finishing college are in professional OSHA related careers.

Middle son serving in Nicaragua in the ministry. Cleans here every August.

Daughter happily taking care of her husband and two beautiful daughters. (occasionally helps me..and kicks my butt)

Youngest son runs two trucks near me.

Proud of them all.

tngvegas

Larry how many times does mardie have to prove to you that he doesn't care about facts he has seen at least one bad hwe job and that is all he needs to see for him to be an expert on the subject. you are wasting your time on him.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I'm sure you didn't deserve it! :icon_rolleyes:

It WAS fun I'll have to admit...which leads me to how I'd sum up this thread:

We are all here because it benefits us in one way or another. Even if we think we dislike someone or how they did something we benefit from the interchange of opinion, advice, and even a touch of abuse.

When two "good guys" bang heads to the point of mutual bloody knuckles...it's awkward sometimes to interject.

I consider John G to be a friend, and good vendor. I also know of his acts of kindness behind the scenes some will never see.

However...he will be the first to acknowlege that he is a stubborn Dutchman, especially when he thinks he's right. He was wrong this time in how he "handled" this (the only bent handle in this story).

Right or wrong, he should have put on his big boy smile, cheerfully refunded the money and put this behind him. We ALL do it from time to time for a difficult customer.

Likewise, the Nampa guy should pack the machine up so John can have it picked up for return.

Reactions: Lefty724

Lefty724

Name
E
I agree with Lee on everything except giving the machine back? I'm still torn on what I would do? I think for all the crap he went through, Todd deserves to keep it.

On the other hand he could send it back on John's dime, he's not using it anyway?

100% up to Todd here.

Selling it off for charity is nice gesture Imo...

Name
Todd
You have done an awful lot of preaching about doing the rite thing but yet you do not practice what you preach. Ya got paid in full for the machine but did not return it is the bottom line. Your true colors are shinning through. Time to step up to the plate and do the rite thing.

I did do the right thing. I took John to court and let a judge decide. He sided in my favor after hearing why I thought John owed me money. I was awarded damages; nothing about returning the machine. If John wanted the machine he should have showed up for court and asked the Judge for it. What don't you understand about that?

John is saying that the machine was damaged in shipping but he clearly told the bank there was nothing wrong with it; not damaged or defective after he inspected it. WE all know he lied to the bank

Now John is saying that he thinks I damaged it after receiving. If john wants to use that as his defense then it would be his burden to prove. I don't remember him saying anything about that to the Judge though.

I posted documents to challenge everything John has said and he has posted nothing at all. I;ll let the readers of the board decide on there own with their own Opinion , thats all

John brags about how well he packed it then say that it got damaged in shipping. if it was packed so well then how would it get damaged ? I know how it got damaged on the return shipment but that is another story in its own starting with the fraud with UPS.

I didn't notice it was built by a 7 th grader until I got the machine home and set it up on my living room floor.

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
I'm sure JG would have felt as out of place in a small-town Idaho courthouse as Phil Robertson singing in the Tabernacle in SLC.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mardie you are a funny man. I have worked for 5 different carpet cleaning companies and had 3 different businesses in 3 different states. This latest endeavor has been 3 years and going strong. I bought this current Van and TM for 20k cash. All of my equipment is paid in full. At this point I am doing fine and just added a High pressure LG 3t heater. most of my runs are 125' and this systems works fine. Thanks for your concern. Now go scrub some dog diarrhea into someones carpet, will ya?

All sounds pretty wishy washy to me. So now that you just added a water heater are you going to go back and redue all them carpets you been hacking out??

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
If I remember the close-up pics of the unit correctly, the entire upper frame and handle, including the lovely welds, were all completely painted.

Would there most likely be visible damage to the delicate paint layer, especially near the handle base welds, or the area that is out of square, if the damage occured at any time AFTER being painted??

Name
Todd
it wouldn't matter even if it was damaged in shipping Frank. It is the shipper's (John) responsibility to file the claim. Either party involved including the driver can make a damage report but it is the shipper who has to make the claim. I posted all the documents earlier. It is all another excuse to put all the blame on me and john wanting me to go run around chasing UPS to fix his POS machine that he sent me. the damage report has to be within a certain time period I think it was 10 days but then after that He would have something like 6 months to file the claim. I didn't report it damaged to UPS because I wasn't going to defraud them like John wanted me to.

Last edited:
Name
Todd

Buyer remorse ? You betcha. The machine was twisted, wheels kept falling off, pump wouldn't prime because it was higher then the solution tank and it didn't clean well either. Why should I have to keep something that wasn't as describe ( as new) ? Especially since there was a 30 day return policy intact at the time of purchase. Of coarse we all know John changed that to 20 days after I asked for a refund.

Name
Todd
John...You say UPS bent the handle but it sure looks like a manufacturing defect to me.

but lets say UPS did bend the handle. Have you revised your packaging methods to prevent this? I know of at least one other person with a bent handle...he is fine with it but I can see where others who spent that much on a "top of the line" machine wouldn't be. Seems Todd isn't the only one guilty of poor packaging.

Is the handle that easy to bend?

and while your website does reflect the shipping damage language.............it does not say "20 days from original purchase" like what you submitted to the bank.

My warranty didn't say anything about reporting damage Fred.

This is what John submitted to the bank

zoomed in

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator

I love that picture. Really do.

Puts padders right in their disgusting place.

90605538.jpg

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mikey my favorite picture was your video that you were showing this huge job you were on and that you rusted out all the buttons on the furniture then fluffed it of as a problem with the furniture.:bullshit: Mikey for you to take any criticism Todd makes towards padding as valid is nonsense.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom