Wiggle Machines

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I am surprised that no one on this board has acknowledged the benefits of OP

You can't be real...

I mean, how many of us and how many countless times have we mentioned the fact that we employ OP too along with other methods and tools?

You basically convinced me that you are just a Darren Lumpkin wannabe and are just a clickgenerator....with the amount of mindless going arounds on these threads.

Edit: I see as I typed this up Larry made the similar comment too.

Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Naw don't tell me these guys are crying in your lap with their PMing LOL

Lemie help you with this, Mardie

John used to be a mod here.
(chad rm mod)
we have a mod room and we discussed this there before it went public and viral on the open board .

the consensus was, John was cutting his own throat and NOTHING good would come of it for him.
we all told him told him how stupid he was .

he insisted it was a matter of "principle" and we'd ALL see in the end he was right WHEN he could tell "his' side .
I believe he said the same on the open board when it went public ........we're still waiting for his side

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Mardie

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
You can't be real...

I mean, how many of us and how many countless times have we mentioned the fact that we employ OP too along with other methods and tools?

You basically convinced me that you are just a Darren Lumpkin wannabe and are just a clickgenerator....with the amount of mindless going arounds on these threads.
I was referring to the fact that their were so few if any positive comment made about OP in regards to that cleaning competition.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I was referring to the fact that their were so few if any positive comment made about OP in regards to that cleaning competition.

cause we've been around the block, Mardie.
we don't put much credence in those things, cause we have years of our own experience .
even in the "so called" scientific evals (which this one wasn't) we know better..example, all know SOA is a joke with their "gold seal" RugDoctor

..L.T.A.

Name
Lee Stockwell
That appeared to be a "charity" event to clean the Shriner facility. Yes areas were taped off for each to work in, but it was obvious that only one machine there was running hard to "cover ground" quickly.

Only the post-production on the video implied a "contest"....or a "winner".

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Come on Richard enough of the if ands and buts. Do you really think SS would send in a rig like that using that 870 and their most power full cleaning head to just play around ?
Uhhh yea! Thats the intention. I'm sure they didn't give a rats ass if they won or not. They are there to sell machines. Winning wouldn't help sell anymore machines than losing. They sell buy you trying it out, playing around with the unit.

I doubt anyone took it half as serious as John did. If even he took it that serious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Larry I do not doubt you but regardless of anything I am surprised that no one on this board has acknowledged the benefits of OP . And btw i have never achieved 5000sq ft per hour of CC with one machine. oh I did more than that with the VS mach 12 but did not call that cleaning. Only used it twice then I sent it back.
don't be a dipsheht. We'been using OP for years........ya know back when you thought you were amazing with foam machine. I'll be glad when you finally buy a TM then at least you'll speak from some soild experience.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Mikey P

Administrator
about 9 years ago at MF we had a motel that let us clean a bunch of room to cover the cost for some that were staying there.

We had a bunch of truckmounts hooked up with all sorts of tool attachments. The main group went from room to room to watch a different process being done.

John G had a room to show off his OP (back when the P stood for Pad, as in COTTON PAD, unlike now when OP stands for Oscillating Pulverizer) and he was so proud and boastful about how quick he went through the room (shockingly so) but nobody even paid attention due to the fact that I kicked his ass so bad in the HWE vs OP shoot out in my garage the day before.

John relishes these stupid out of real context challenges because they are so easy to twist around in his favor.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Tax return season starts in another month, pretty sure op/porty sellers are licking their chops.

Another crew of dreamers await us.

John G

Oh brother, now you are really stretching it Mikey... or your memory is bad.
Other than the SET UP piece of green carpet,, the rest is bull.
Remember the hotel?
All those V's and a chemdry and the nordic dude?
I was done with my two rooms BEFORE you all even started wanding, manger asked me to reclean the Sierra cleaned rooms...

Give it time and the story just keeps evolving...

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Tax return season starts in another month, pretty sure op/porty sellers are licking their chops.

Another crew of dreamers await us.

I got to hand it to you TM guys. You sure are a relentless bunch.:lol: Willy And Gommer ? Have I mentioned that I consistently set new standards for my clients expectations and guess what no TM.

F

FB7777

The OP vs HWE is such a non argument

Rag vs rinse.

Ironic that OP guys hate the smear campaign by hot water extraction guys... It's what they do for a living

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
The OP vs HWE is such a non argument

Rag vs rinse.

Ironic that OP guys hate the smear campaign by hot water extraction guys... It's what they do for a living

The only reason you look at it as a smear campaign is that you just do not like to hear good things about what other than TM equipment can accomplish. Do you not find it a great thing that you do not need the expense of a TM to compete against a TM. Just as an example look at the pics Grant Geehas has posted with his Bissell.

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh brother, now you are really stretching it Mikey... or your memory is bad.
Other than the SET UP piece of green carpet,, the rest is bull.
Remember the hotel?
All those V's and a chemdry and the nordic dude?
I was done with my two rooms BEFORE you all even started wanding, manger asked me to reclean the Sierra cleaned rooms...

Give it time and the story just keeps evolving...

"done"? done with what ? done with removing zero soil from carpet that would be walked on with bare feet and crawled on by naked beach babies?

how ungodly.

Reactions: bob vawter

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you not find it a great thing that you do not need the expense of a TM to compete against a TM. Just as an example look at the pics Grant Geehas has posted with his Bissell.

No, you just need to be a good liar with no morals to sell Pulverizing to home owners.

Grant is extracting, you and your Trinity and Tuways are pulverizing.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
In that video of the "Contest" who the hell taught that HWE guy how to properly wand?

He's lucky he extracted anything with that super fast "FLASH" stroke.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
In my view, it would be refreshing and would generate many more sales if John would just be honest and stop with the magic elixir mindset. Simply admit to the systems limitations and focus our attention to it's benefits. If he and his minions would admit to the fact that the machines he makes aren't a great fit under many residential environments, but can be successfully employed in most commercial situations would be a great start in generating credibility in respected cleaning circles. And stop insisting you can clean up vomit, poop and urine with the darn things.

Good grief.
vomit, poop and urine

AND the blood that was everywhere....!:twisted:

D

Deleted member 51539

Mikey, the physics of agitation of OP are better than the Physics of agitation of HWE. To debate that is pointless.

That being said, you can always HWE AFTER you OP with the Stemin Demon... (we all know that is the undisputed champ of HWE... LOL) this is only if you want to give your custy the "BEST" cleaning on earth.

[video=youtube;csPp-r_HHiA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csPp-r_HHiA[/video]

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah, OK but is aggitation all that is needed to CLEAN?

No.

we had a filthy and I mean filthy from top to bottom chunk of residential pile wall to wall carpet in my garage to go head to head on. John used his current state of the art OP machine and I ran a 175/Vortex over it. I removed a visible amount of soil from it. Very visible. John and his OP on the other hand went over and over and over with NO VISIBLE difference. Cleaners in attendance watched in embarrassment and creepy crawled out of the garage in pity.

It was by no means a typical cleaning situation but just goes to prove a point. Dirty carpet in a home needs to be flushed, not pulverized.

Mikey P

Administrator
Watched some of that video

"Ross" has terrible wanding technique and has no clue how to use that POS old school rotosoaker.

A SD has it's place but like OP, it's not in a home setting.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The only reason you look at it as a smear campaign is that you just do not like to hear good things about what other than TM equipment can accomplish.

That's not true, Mardie
we're all in this biz to make money, and unless one chooses to be a niche com cleaner, TM makes the most $en$e due it's versatility and efficiency .
You simply can't clean dirty carpets as fast or as wellwithout a TM

the boys and girls that use multi-methods know this .
Even the biggest spray 'n wipe liars in the industry know this ..that's why Chem-Lie now uses TMs and HWE , which being the LIARS they are, can't call it that due to all the years of trashing the very thing they now use

the VLM only mooks are some of the biggest sleaze bag schmucks in the biz.
or they're BRAIN WASHED nincompoops

They follow Chem-Lie's model of distortion of facts and outright lies ..cause in reality, they can't "compete" otherwise
Cause you're not going to convince Harriet Homemaker (that's had good cleaners in her home) your sCampoo box or spray 'n wipe cleaning is as good as TM (or porty) HWE
cause it's simply NOT

the other one i love from the VLM only jabronies..."the corners aren't dirty"

"yes , Ma'am, i did clean those corners and beside the toilet.
didn't you see me wipe it with my little spotting towel in my hand??":redface:

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
oh come on Larry, you know that OP cleaners all have a portable heated spotter machines and just love to set it up to clean around the toilet.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Do we really need this thread to reach page 99 to sum it up?

Here we go:

1. No need to preach to the hot water and or OP choirs. They already got splendid voices.
  2. The moment you persuade Mardie of anything, pigs will fly.

And since we mentioned pigs and flying, lets talk to the expert.....take it away Marty.

D

Deleted member 51539

That's not true, Mardie
we're all in this biz to make money, and unless one chooses to be a niche com cleaner, TM makes the most $en$e due it's versatility and efficiency .
You simply can't clean dirty carpets as fast or as wellwithout a TM

the boys and girls that use multi-methods know this .
Even the biggest spray 'n wipe liars in the industry know this ..that's why Chem-Lie now uses TMs and HWE , which being the LIARS they are, can't call it that due to all the years of trashing the very thing they now use

the VLM only mooks are some of the biggest sleaze bag schmucks in the biz.
or they're BRAIN WASHED nincompoops

They follow Chem-Lie's model of distortion of facts and outright lies ..cause in reality, they can't "compete" otherwise
Cause you're not going to convince Harriet Homemaker (that's had good cleaners in her home) your sCampoo box or spray 'n wipe cleaning is as good as TM (or porty) HWE
cause it's simply NOT

the other one i love from the VLM only jabronies..."the corners aren't dirty"

"yes , Ma'am, i did clean those corners and beside the toilet.
didn't you see me wipe it with my little spotting towel in my hand??":redface:

..L.T.A.

Chem Dry uses a modified RX20 and their hot carbonated solution... same one as before, just using a truck-mount as a vac source instead of the bonnet. It would be considered a hybrid VLM cleaning.

D

Deleted member 51539

oH..i SEE
using a TM with a 120 psi that squirts hot fizzy water thru a glided RX makes it "not" HWE TM cleaning...go it, thanks:very_drunk:

..L.T.A.

For the Record... Chem Dry TM's produces a max PSI of 120lbs.

They use a hot carbonated extraction process "Not HWE" primarily made by mixing a carbonate salt solution and an acid solution (last step- as prior heating dramatically decreases the ability of the solution to retain carbon dioxide) or another method would be combining two immiscible liquids such as a hydrocarbon solvent and an aqueous solution.

Totally Different Process than HWE...

I could see where the uninformed would confuse the two.

I could go into the nuances of Zero Rez Primacide B Fluid if you want...

Back
Top Bottom