Wiggle Machines

Name
Lee Stockwell
Mardie you're 'alright here, we enjoy your perspective. Certainly not the first solid poster here to come from the "vlm ONLY" camp. I think you will finally come around.

We lost a few of the odd one over the years:

Claude disappeared in the Loosiana swamps, Rickie P went looking for him and never was seen again. Paddin' McFadden had a transplant operation and came out steamin'. With that good news we have hope for others like you.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Mardie you're 'alright here, we enjoy your perspective. Certainly not the first solid poster here to come from the "vlm ONLY" camp. I think you will finally come around.

We lost a few of the odd one over the years:

Claude disappeared in the Loosiana swamps, Rickie P went looking for him and never was seen again. Paddin' McFadden had a transplant operation and came out steamin'. With that good news we have hope for others like you.

Why not ask MardEe to be a guest speaker at MF on the finer points of VLM and Von Shrader.

Once he is there, everyone that is concerned in his well-being can attempt an on-stage intervention since he obviously has hit rock bottom.

It just may save him from OD'ing while on a foam binge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I68EXW1PojA

Reactions: FredC

Mikey P

Administrator
Only issue is you don't leave your vacuum hose doing so many coils and turns, as it reduces the vacuum and air movement efficiency.
You take a moment to lay the hose in straighter line and less turns.

lol..

you've never ran a 6008 blower have you..

all those silly attempts to save or increase suck are not needed.

especially on a 120 foot single run (100 of which was 2.5). (and we had a staircase just to the right to not let the hoses drop down)

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Bad habits are bad habits.
I'll let it slide this time, however, do not let it happen again.

We hold our members to higher standards. This is not *** :winky:

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Todd
John keeps saying how I lied and slandered him but I never lied about anything. The only thing i said that might get confused was '' for all I know is that he might have rolled the box around in his driveway after he signed for it and before he made his unboxing video. I don't know what he did to the machine after signing for it and before making his video. He had the machine for over 24 hours before fraudulently sending it back return to sender after he tampered with it. John calls that slander but I stated it as a possibility. Any Judge would not use the videos in court because he doesn't know when they we filmed, it really is that easy. They don't play by John's rules....

And yes after the bank notified John of the dispute and pulled the funds out of joHN's account temporarily ; He went ahead and made an Unauthorized charge on my card for close to $4500. that created another dispute that John keeps saying he won but I have the paperwork that states that he didn't. There were 2 bank disputes with Trinity Renewal Systems. One was for the purchase of the defective machine and the other was from the unauthorized charge he made like 2 months later.

And Mardie, I did everything in my power to not have to fire up the TM on that job that Mikey posted but it just wouldn't come any cleaner with the Trinity so i had no choice but to do a tm rinse. You can see the difference. I did use plenty of pads and every type of pad on that job also. I have much more OP experience then you do my friend.

I am not going to keep arguing with him. He obviously has some issues with excepting responsibility for his own actions.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Oh gawd...can I slap you?

It gets so old being lectured by relative newbie on the "weaknesses" of a method they can only dream about.

My four sons, and even my little GURL can outclean you.

With both HWE and VLM....including OP

I don't think I have ever seen Lee bitch slap anyone before.

Other than me, of course!

That was good :-)

Sent from my RCT6077W2 using Tapatalk

Name
Todd
One more thing is the private messages I sent that John is talking about were PRIVATE. They were mostly on the vacaway board. Somehow my messages ended up getting sent to john. I am guessing it was the owner of the board ( Steve Smith) who sent them to John even though nothing in there was slander or libel. I will simply not do business with people you are associated with John G. No more Vacaway for me. I do just fine without them clogging up my sprayers anyway. Cobbs works as good or better and Releasit is much better.

Last edited:
Name
Todd
If Steve did send the messages to John then it was without my consent Mikey but not willing to accuse him of that being a fact because i don't know what went on behind the scene. Just like I don't know what John did to the machine after he signed for it but I have my suspicions. I don't know how John would have gotten the private messages any other way unless they were sent to him by the other individuals who I PM'ed about the dispute.

Steve did contact me through a PM and told me to stop as I was not following the board rules and regs. I was just telling the facts

one of my friends did get band from vacaway for bring up this issue also. some type of protection for Guerkink over there , i guess.

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
Since I had to send you a similar warning I'm going to say that Steve received complaints from other members and John got the contents of your unsolicited PMs from the recipients.

Reactions: Derek

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've always thought Steve to be a fair man. He did bump Jimmy but he warned him and well....you know Jimmy. Jimmy doesn't like to be controlled. If you're going to hurt the man's sales it only seems reasonable that he would boot the person hurting him. Sorry James. :cry:

I think Steve and John have been friends for many many years so while I don't know about the PM's, but I'm sure he would side with John for the most part. Just as you're want your friend to stand up for you, I assume Steve would standup for John. However Steve is only hearing John's version unless you explained your position to him too.

I feel bad for you Todd you've been through the wringer on this deal.

Maybe John is right in that the solution seemed so simple to us on the outside BUT it sure looked that way. :errf:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Oh and let's NOT forget about Mikey posting our private messages on the ICS board.
Back when it was the real deal.

CS!

And fook all of those internet scampoo makers!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
If Steve did send the messages to John then it was without my consent Mikey but not willing to accuse him of that being a fact because i don't know

Then you're stupid for even making the accusation .:icon_rolleyes:
I've always known Steve to be a straight shooter ..you may not like the way he runs his board, who he censors or bans, but it's his railroad and he has the right to run it anyway he's see fit...

it's more likely your PM's were sent to John by some of the folks you PM'd

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh and let's NOT forget about Mikey posting our private messages on the ICS board.
Back when it was the real deal.

CS!

And fook all of those internet scampoo makers!

Who is this "OUR" ?

And I won't even bring up what got you kicked out of the old Turd room ya big mouf.

Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee

John G

And yes after the bank notified John of the dispute and pulled the funds out of joHN's account temporarily ; He went ahead and made an Unauthorized charge on my card for close to $4500. that created another dispute that John keeps saying he won but I have the paperwork that states that he didn't. There were 2 bank disputes with Trinity Renewal Systems. One was for the purchase of the defective machine and the other was from the unauthorized charge he made like 2 months later.
Wow, can you make more shit up? When you did your chargeback patty hit your card, YES< As I have stated before, however, when explained to her, she put it back,,, YOU KNOW THIS.. now the case was about the charge back, which YOU LOST because they heard BOTH SIDES of the argument. The second case was your APPEAL and yes YOU lost that too. Plain and simple. You got all of your money back. and now you keep a machine that isn't yours... and you make this shit up? Your appeal was not about the unauthorized charge, because that was paid back. But it did prove that YOUR charge back was unsubstantiated in the first place. This is the only place where BOTH SIDES were heard.

Now to bring Steve into it? You signed that you read his rules when you signed up there, now you complain about him honoring HIS rules?
Steve has been nothing but honorable, you in contrast have been anything but honorable.

And Mardie, I did everything in my power to not have to fire up the TM on that job that Mikey posted but it just wouldn't come any cleaner with the Trinity so i had no choice but to do a tm rinse. You can see the difference. I did use plenty of pads and every type of pad on that job also. I have much more OP experience then you do my friend.

Well I will tell ya Todd, I have been OPING a little longer "decades"... than you, and if that is the best you can do you don't have much of a clue about VLM cleaning.
Most guys could do a better job their first week of cleaning.. so me thinks it is just your agenda AGAIN>

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i agree that Steve is a good guy & has always been one of the good ones on the forums over the years. based on that i'd ASSUME he didn't touch your PM's, and that they were possibly forwarded to John from the recipients.

OR

your PM's were leaked on this OTHER forum you mentioned?? you stated that your PM's, "were mostly on the vacaway board." so what other forum(s) did you p.m. people about the situation?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Well, if nothing else this thread has been entertaining...
Even after this was settled in court it still goes on. Real Hatfield-McCoy stuff at this point. I don't see the point in continuing this discussion. Or as Hal would say, "This conversation can serve no purpose anymore...."

Reactions: Mardie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom