Wiggle Machines

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I love that picture. Really do.

Puts padders right in their disgusting place.

90605538.jpg

If my pad came up that dirty I would have for sure gone over it again. Just goes to show how inept Todd is as a cleaner.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Buyer remorse ? You betcha. The machine was twisted, wheels kept falling off, pump wouldn't prime because it was higher then the solution tank and it didn't clean well either. Why should I have to keep something that wasn't as describe ( as new) ? Especially since there was a 30 day return policy intact at the time of purchase. Of coarse we all know John changed that to 20 days after I asked for a refund.
I figured that had a lot to do with this. I get buyers remorse after most any purchase, more so when things are not right with the item.

John should have just refunded you the money, sold the unit as a demo (it would have sold easily) and moved on. All parties would have been satisfied and this nasty mess would have never happened.

Ego? Pride? Somewhere someone insulted someone and this is the result. :icon_neutral:

Lefty724

Name
E
I figured that had a lot to do with this. I get buyers remorse after most any purchase, more so when things are not right with the item.

John should have just refunded you the money, sold the unit as a demo (it would have sold easily) and moved on. All parties would have been satisfied and this nasty mess would have never happened.

Ego? Pride? Somewhere someone insulted someone and this is the result. :icon_neutral:

I agree Chavez.

I've been saying that since day one, right or wrong, John should have just given Todd a full refund and moved on. There never would've been all this drama and nobody would have to read Mardies crap :)

It doesnt matter who damaged the machine, as a supplier you have to take care of your customers.....period.

Again, I respect John as a the "godfather" of OP, but he was wrong on this one.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
In the end I'm sure G learned a valuable lesson in customer relations, and this will only help him in the future.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Andy McFadden
I see this as a simple matter of a bully, and a guy who refused to bow down to a bully. Don't forget about all the bullying that went down by John on this board trying to intimidate Todd before this got settled in court. I think many guys would have just rolled over, let the bully have his way, sold off the machine and called the difference a lose.

I think that would have been the easier option??, and the Truth is that's probably what I would have done.

So I applaud Todd for standing up for him self and not allowing him self to be bullied.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea it got way ugly.

As a manufacturer I think John showed everyone how not to handle a situation. It got personal and it should have been kept professional.

John G

You Andy are clueless as to what happened... and so far from the truth of the matter.

I know how most of you feel,and know how EASILY this could have been taken care of and all go away, however, you weren't accused of being a cheat, or that YOU damaged the machine even on purpose, or YOU lied, or you screwed a customer ad infinitum...
The bullying was done on the bbs's behind the scenes and not by me.
I offered to take the machine back even though he was wrong, posted slanderous things about me and my company, however the problem occurred when he shipped it
like it was junk and really screwed it up. Some of you believe in rewarding people like that, I Don't.

Name
Andy McFadden
John,
Your right I don't know the whole story. But I do know a bully when I see one. Your still doing it, calling Todd a thief and all. Listen to what I'm saying,, tell me were I'm wrong

You forced a court battle, you told every one the truth would come out in court. That we all would know Todd is a lying scum bag (summarizing here)

When court day came , you never showed up and lost . Then you ran and hid under the protection of the vacaway board, only to return months later with your new lackey boy , who joins you in your continued attempt to bully, attack and discredit Todd.

1) It was your choice not to show up to court

2) You could have chose to Take the lose like a man and move on

3) You choose to keep talking crap about Todd , (I think you gave up that right when the previous crap talk was not backed up by you in court.)

Just my opinion, based on what I observed here, I could be wrong.

John G

I guess maybe you are not to bright Andy, I didn't have anything to say after the court case until Todd kept it up on all the bbs's.
Now he has my machine and won't send it back and you come at me?
Thief has a meaning, do you KNOW what that meaning is? Politically correct bs.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Give it a rest John. Todd was awarded damages by the court. He doesn't owe you anything.

F

FB7777

Yea boohoo Geurkinks

Read your scripture

Sometimes when you try to do unto others , they do it you

Name
Andy McFadden
John , just stating my opinion based on what I have observed on this ordeal. I admit I don't know the whole story and I could be wrong. BUT rather then set me straight ,

Your response is to attack my IQ level. Something a bully would do.

I know what theft is , Todd didn't steal the machine from you, you gave it to him when you CHOOSE not to show up to the court date that you forced.

Rather then take it like a man, and except the out come that you CHOOSE ,,,,

you want to slur Todd as a thief. And attack my IQ level for pointing it out.

Tell me were I'm wrong?

Name
Jesse
I'm wondering where John is going to go for the the win in this. All I see is more attempts to lose. Clearly he has no ability to see how he is being perceived externally or surely he would craft at least one good/semi persuasive response that didn't make him look like a dick.

Either discredit Todd as he has done to you or give in. Why fight with virtually no effort?

Name
Lee Stockwell
You Andy are clueless as to what happened... and so far from the truth of the matter.

I know how most of you feel,and know how EASILY this could have been taken care of and all go away, however, you weren't accused of being a cheat, or that YOU damaged the machine even on purpose, or YOU lied, or you screwed a customer ad infinitum...
The bullying was done on the bbs's behind the scenes and not by me.
I offered to take the machine back even though he was wrong, posted slanderous things about me and my company, however the problem occurred when he shipped it
like it was junk and really screwed it up. Some of you believe in rewarding people like that, I Don't.
but that's JUST what you did...ya goof!

Name
Lee Stockwell
Give it a rest John. Todd was awarded damages by the court. He doesn't owe you anything.
Ok this has been repeated with some variations. I didn't see where Todd was awarded anything but the return of his $4500?

Maybe this can be clarified as well.

Perhaps the best resolution, a "win/win" is the suggestion Mikey made to raffle it off to a good cause.

Lefty724

Name
E
I don't feel like searching, but didn't John charge Todd 's card 2 times?

If he did, I would keep that mofo forever lol!

Last edited:

Lefty724

Name
E
E for a guy that buys all his equipment from pawn shops, yard sales and flea markets that would be a major score for you LOL

Exactly! Where do I bid?

What does that have to do with this thread? I've bought more new equipment then you have ever dreamed about lol. Totally off topic.

At the end of the day, I would rather flush out dirt with my second hand equipment then smear crap with a brand new op machine.

Remember, I used to be vlm only man. So I know it's limitations.

You're on the wrong forum dude....

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
MB Moderators on every other post mmmm Why do I get the feeling that the tone of this thread and many other threads on this BB are always being manipulated from the Moderators Room ?

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
MB Moderators on every other post mmmm Why do I get the feeling that the tone of this thread and many other threads on this BB are always being manipulated from the Moderators Room ?

Interesting premise. How exactly would we do that Mardie?

Speaking for myself only (as usual) I've raised issues on both sides of this trainwreck, which is my perogative.

Larry speaks for himself as well. I'm impressed with the other mods as well for their input.

So sorry we offended anyone. A good 2014 goal would to be nicer to stupid commentors ....

...but then it wouldn't be MB.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mardie that's ludicrous! We don't work that way!!!!!

We've had Go to Meeting conferences calls about you at least 4-times a day for last week.
:oldrolleyes:

Reactions: Derek

Lefty724

Name
E
Like I said Mardie, this (mikeysboard) is the big leagues. You can get away with all the crap you spew on Padderland, Vacaway, and even ***... But not here.

One of the main reasons I like it here is because you can say anything you want without the fear of your post being edited, deleted, moved, or even getting a pm telling how/what to post lol.

Have a happy new year!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom