PMF Mach12 Titanium wand loaner program

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I would have to say I am sorry it is my fault. I was the last one to use it and should have checked it. I did not think we used it enough to have a problem clog.
Probably used in twenty rooms tops. I used it and it did not dry well and had to much chatter on CGD. Since it was new I never thought of a clog. I am sorry I should have checked.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I would have to say I am sorry it is my fault. I was the last one to use it and should have checked it. I did not think we used it enough to have a problem clog.
Probably used in twenty rooms tops. I used it and it did not dry well and had to much chatter on CGD. Since it was new I never thought of a clog. I am sorry I should have checked.

Not to worry for us Mirf...

We just noticed it taking it out of the box.

Will put it through the paces here to see what it is like :)

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Here's the thing! A wand you use has a sound, the sound you get use to hearing. When the sound start's to change you start to wonder? "What's going on why is it making that sound".

Then you look and find Fred's unmentionable's creating the change that you hear!

I can always hear when the up right vacuum is not running right the machine is a little off.

Remember to always listens boys!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Lol! I spent yesterday at the gun show selling boots with my stepmother.
She gave me a really nice pair of Swat tacticals that are amazingly comfy for my back. I normally can't stand in one place or in general for more than 5 minutes without being in agony and I was standing all day yesterday with almost no pain. So....not sure, I may try working in these! I'll have to get long pink laces though! They are water resistant, oil and skid resistant too. Does Pink go with tan though?
I also got a great bag for my upholstery tool and gadgets while I was there. See....I'm always shopping for practical things!!
image.jpeg

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Lol! I spent yesterday at the gun show selling boots with my stepmother.
She gave me a really nice pair of Swat tacticals that are amazingly comfy for my back. I normally can't stand in one place or in general for more than 5 minutes without being in agony and I was standing all day yesterday with almost no pain. So....not sure, I may try working in these!

My chiropractor always told me the minute you get out of bed unless you are hitting the shower lace up in the best (supportive) footwear money can buy. It all starts with the feet.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I have a pair of those toe shoes...got them when they came out. They were great actually, especially at the gym. I even used to work in them but it hurts like hell when you step on a hose accidentally. The day I stopped working in them was when the bleed off hose let loose on my foot and I couldn't get them off fast enough. Talk about agony!

Reactions: Ron Werner

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Hey Guys and Gals, I've just finished my first week using my brand new Mach15. I don't mean to derail this, but I've used, literally all the Mach wands, Stainless steel and titanium, and the Mach 15 5jet 7.5flow is the best one yet. Plus, the Darth Vader sound it makes just gets me off, lol

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Anyone know the exact valve rebuild kit I need for this wand? Specifically an Interlink Item #?

Still loving the wand btw. Probably have 100,000 sq ft on it or so. Get your hands on it if you haven't already.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
@Mark Saiger you need to poop or get off the pot so we can send the wand to 2 @Dan

It's a great wand for sure, but something we will pass on to @Dan for now if Dan can send me his shipping address. I will get that boxed up and sent off today if Dan gets this message or @Mikey P can send me his address

Don't know why the message won't stay outside the quote today....but hopefully you can read that...

Last edited by a moderator:

FredC

Village Idiot

I could give the technical answer....but its early...so lets just say you suck at the internet

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Mark,

Mike text me this morning and I sent my info to him. I hope you got it and if not I will send to you just in case.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mikey P

Administrator
fixed..

you forgot the P.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom