PMF Mach12 Titanium wand loaner program

Name
Todd
When is the group buy and for how much ? The Mach 15 works great with the SS 370 but the heat drops to about 170 with the 7.5 flow 400 psi ( the way I clean which is beast mode). I know it will come up a little in the summer. I think my stock HF is 6 flow and that will stay 190-195 constant trigger once the machine is heated up. The lance gets so hot you can't hold it

Mikey P

Administrator
When is the group buy and for how much ? The Mach 15 works great with the SS 370 but the heat drops to about 170 with the 7.5 flow 400 psi ( the way I clean which is beast mode). I know it will come up a little in the summer. I think my stock HF is 6 flow and that will stay 190-195 constant trigger once the machine is heated up. The lance gets so hot you can't hold it

The MB special price is set. Call Olsen and order one soon. $625 dropped shipped from PMF if you can't pick one up. Expect to tweak the manifolds to your personal preference.

Mikey P

Administrator
the new SS 12" compared to the Mach 12

RD1TJ6aCOB33jkxVIrQCiwhkNi_nt4hNwEUGemBTunaUmczSdjt9UrHmrdnZrqJxLmiAw3lJPglSudgfWg=w1769-h995-no.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Wand is on the way to Beyond Clean in Beaumont CA....

Should be there in 3 days or less

Coming by UPS

I have the tracking number if wanted....

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Should of sent it to a guy who cleans carpet:twisted:

My May 2 job quota is complete so I guess i'll give it a shot in June after I return from the Caribbean, wait, I won't be back until late June so guess I'll push it to July.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom