PMF Mach12 Titanium wand loaner program

Mikey P

Administrator
and again, this is NOT a FLUSHING DO IT ALL Zipper replacement tool.

It's best suited for trimming out RE work and light soil situations

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Honestly, they need to fix the issues with it before sending it out. Nobody in their right mind will want it. This wand has some great potential but is useless with a design flaw.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
2 piece I believe it was rounded
I didn't see a need to change the glide. The flat was perfect. I'm assuming it was more expensive to make than a round glide.

On my mach15, and my mach12 with the flat glide, once you squirt a little sticky sealer around the edges, it has a perfect seal and I feel it's so much better than any round glide design. Keep in mind that I've never used the round glide that's on this thread, but it doesn't look any different than a normal round glide, other than it being a 2piece.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just want to say thanks everyone for your time and effort,we're listening. We will keep it going as long as you do. Now,what are we not building that you could use? The more backup I get from you guy's & gal's the more ammo it give's me on this end. See you in Vegas:)

That Saigerized Swivel head stair tool with those few mods :razz:
(Seriously, thanks for what you are doing for all of us though :) )

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I didn't see a need to change the glide. The flat was perfect. I'm assuming it was more expensive to make than a round glide.

On my mach15, and my mach12 with the flat glide, once you squirt a little sticky sealer around the edges, it has a perfect seal and I feel it's so much better than any round glide design. Keep in mind that I've never used the round glide that's on this thread, but it doesn't look any different than a normal round glide, other than it being a 2piece.

if you had this exact unit you would have only noticed it on commercial glue down. I believe the other unit floating around has a one piece glide and may nit have the same issue.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Shut up!:hopeless:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ok I do like the wand but not enough to pull my quad wand or PC Ti off the truck.

It's long and is a pita in tight spaces not so great on burbur, and it's hard to really see the spray pattern.

I like being able to see where the water is hitting especially along edges.

I did notice it had better bite lifting it up. On thicker piled carpet it sealed fine.

It is light and will not be my weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse.

I carry 2 wands on both trucks a quad westpac 12 inch which replaced a PC quad. I like the wieght kinda like why guys like the zipper.

Seals to the carpet great for burbur. And my pcti 12 flow great for everything else.

But ya it reminds me of swinging a Aw29 it's like there's nothing there.

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Lee Stockwell
I liked it. However I didn't want to influence other participants before their turn.

I'm very used to a wider 2" tubed wand, and will be more likely to buy the 15" version .

I'd dial in the adjustable part and weld it down like the 2 black wands are now.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Taco needs to stick a $120 window AC in "her" br window and just come to Nashville.
I keep thinking about it, but Friday is payroll and its just screws me all up. I flew back from Atlanta right to work and did payroll.

I'd need to coordinate with the accountant to do it for me and then alarms would go off. I couldn't seek out. :errf:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom