PMF Mach12 Titanium wand loaner program

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yeah take me off the list for this freaking joke of a test.

Took far TOO long.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
It was no big deal just use to getting and going. Crew was out before the wand came but had a small piece of cut pile nylon with dirt grease and oil on it. Had two guys try it when they returned.
While not on the job first thoughts

Weight: Very light the guys liked that. I thought chatter but there was not.
Jets: No over spray with the way it came
Glide: Worked fine first time we used a two piece. ( what is the cost to replace it. I think it will be one piece?)
Flushing: Excellent big surprise to be honest about it.
Drying: To many passes to really tell but did not see a problem. Next week will be a better test.
Length: The wand gripped the carpet at a different angle between the three of us because of different heights

Overall nice wand see how it does in the field next week.

Thanks Lee for leaving the 45 manifold it needs it and I din not have an extra here!

Reactions: jcooper and Mikey P

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
First day out and it preformed well. Guy that used it normal wand is prochem with glide. Hardest sell to commit but he did not take it off his truck. I saw it clean and it did a good job. I am going to use it tomorrow more. I am 6'2" and it feels a little short but a little time and I will have a better feel.

Mikey P

Administrator
So David decided on not purchasing the Mach 12 because it left carpet too wet.
He liked everything else about it.

It was sent to Saiger who went to use it today and found out why David was having issues.

@Fred Boyle Boyle's vagina found its way into the head creating a 50% blockage....lol

MI7jwdqx3Eoo6Jvnnjdo5zSg0QiQlGTQbrGRyr4dp6dhlwsFn17XApsTV8WTsUe3t0zIjCqEksi4oOlB0A=w1769-h995-no.jpg

5x2tdJSoc5N032JgXy2XOlDC3ljK8zoEMsh6e5jYQdSiea9zzoDWcYiO7erFc9Ehx8RJboZFBvkhIJc7BQ=w1769-h995-no.jpg

VUmdf9d4BBw_B5i_Y9GBn-ZydZmbM5pVKX_f2llfvoX9JTmYyJTapoccBDUl3YW1AeME4ZR7hXTWeJmibSA=w560-h995-no.jpg

I'm wondering if those are Kentucky brand buttwads or from New Jersey..

@Justin Stockwell @Lee Stockwell

Back
Top Bottom