PMF Mach12 Titanium wand loaner program

hogjowl

Idiot™
I had no work today, but have full days tomorrow and Friday. So those of you that are waiting on my views surrounding this wand won't have to wait too much longer.

I can PM both of you if you'd like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Todd Millar

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I don't think I've ever learnt anythang from Marty over the years. He was always such a follower or asssniffer

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
A couple years ago, I put about 600hrs on this model wand, and I'll agree with Mikey's OP, it is very competitive to a 2" wand. I ran it at 4 and 6 flow, and my dry times were great, plus, it was a very smooth feel to it. The only thing I didn't like was the handle on it wasn't a low profile handle like my prochem quad. But once you switch it out, or request them to put one on, you'll love it

I used both the titanium and the lighter stainless steel one, and I prefer the stainless steel. The titanium is too light

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Too light meaning you have to use the assist handle to weight it down?

Not my experience bit I run it with a 370 which has massive vacuum...
What I mean by too light, is when I pick it up to push the wand forward, I feel like I'm throwing it, because I'm used to all the SS wands out there. I couldn't adjust to the less weight. It was hard to get into the flow of using the wand. And when you can't get into the flow, it makes the job miserable. I always liked a heavier wand anyway, which is why I currently use my prochem quad

Reactions: SamIam

hogjowl

Idiot™
Used it all day today. Moving the jets all the way forward reduced the overspray enough that it's no longer a significant issue. Carpet seems to be just as dry at 350 psi as my Ti wand produces at 600 psi, and seems to be just as clean. I liked being able to clean behind and around things that used to cause me trouble using a 2 inch wand. Only thing I don't like is it's actually a bit harder on my back. The slot glide is not baby snot smooth like the hole glide I'm used to.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Used it all day today. Moving the jets all the way forward reduced the overspray enough that it's no longer a significant issue. Carpet seems to be just as dry at 350 psi as my Ti wand produces at 600 psi, and seems to be just as clean. I liked being able to clean behind and around things that used to cause me trouble using a 2 inch wand. Only thing I don't like is it's actually a bit harder on my back. The slot glide is not baby snot smooth like the hole glide I'm used to.

Did you get the new round glide or the 2 piece flat glide?

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Todd
I like the 2 piece flat on mine. I need to order a spare before I can't get them anymore.
flat wand glide - 1.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I see that wand has that annoying screw right in the middle of the slot.

Name
Todd
Ya, I hate that but I'm getting over it. The wand flexes too. Just like a Ti mountain bike frame is suppose to. I can't really notice the flexing as much now that I am use to it but I did notice that right away when I first used it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom