To john with trinity: what happened here? have you seen this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
NO John didn't screw Todd, and I can't say much because we will meet in court.
I will tell you this, this will be my first time in court in 39 years of business
When this is done, I will show all the evidence from BOTH sides and you all
can judge for yourselves.

John screwed himself. John, you should have resolved this ages ago privately with Todd. You have now joined the disgrace of shitty manufactures. You have done more damage to your reputation regardless of what any court says... And congrats on giving the lawyers a victory because they are the only winners. 39 years you should of figured this out.

Todd, I wish you the best of luck in court proceedings.

Reactions: Scott Rogers
Name
Lee Stockwell
ONE disgruntled customer? Gimme a break!

If there were even a handful of problem customers I'd then say there was a problem--that's NOT the case here.

FredC

Village Idiot
ONE disgruntled customer? Gimme a break! .

why do you assume the response was based on "ONE disgruntled customer" rather than the responses to that customer by the manufacturer?

I personally would not consider ordering from John at this point.......and it isn't because some dipshit got a bent handle and complained about it on MB...........

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
leapin' Lazarus G....the judge is gonna tar an' feather you.....cuz
you just LOOK guilty as hell...........
come on lets vote....
does G LOOK guilty or not......

let me hear ya

Name
I'm Rick James
why do you assume the response was based on "ONE disgruntled customer" rather than the responses to that customer by the manufacturer?

I personally would not consider ordering from John at this point.......and it isn't because some dipshit got a bent handle and complained about it on MB...........

I agree, who cares about some bent handle.. its how a company deals with conflicts in resolving customer issues. Its not like he wanted to return it months later.. it was almost as soon as he unwrapped it.

Hope other manufacturers learns from G's mistake.. This will end up costing him way more than that one machine, his online business reputation really took a hit with this thread.

Reactions: Scott Rogers

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
even I never gots one complaint........po G.................sooooooooooooooooooo then...........
all this time.....I WAS THE GOOD GUY !

G Man

Name
Joseph Gilstrap
Yep, Todd got screwed and I am sorry he did. Todd bent over backwards to resolve the situation. He even shipped the machine back at his own expense. What is really crazy though is that Geurkink should have made it right with Todd in the beginning. That way if Todd was crazy and badmouthed Geurkink on forums, John could have simply said, "I took the machine back and apologized to Todd for the inconvenience." "What else could I do?" But he didn't.
I just don't get it. Heck, if Todd had some silly complaint like it vibrated his nuts when he ran it or something, Geurkink could have told him to ship the machine back, charged Todd a restocking fee then resold the machine.

One thing nobody has mentioned is that it looks like Geurkink didn't pay for insurance to cover the machine when he first sent it. If he had, he could have sent Todd a new handle and filed a claim with UPS. Problem solved. Then John could have gotten $600.00 bucks from UPS for a $100.00 dollar handle and been an upstanding guy in Todd's eyes. But now he just looks like a crook, and not a very good one at that.
And this crap about not being able to tell his side because of future litigation is just that, CRAP. That is, if the truth is on your side. Of course, if you would be telling things that wouldn't hold up in court, then you should keep your mouth shut. It doesn't look good and it's definitely bad business.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
MAYBE G's handle fixture jig was crooked all along.........and he has a trainload of handles.....all crooked!

Connor

Name
Connor
MAYBE G's handle fixture jig was crooked all along.........and he has a trainload of handles.....all crooked!

A trainload? Naah, he builds 'em crooked one at a time, kinda like an artist signature.

F

FB7777

Connor,

The way you are pounding G , don't be surprised if you are Todd's co-defendant :biggrin:

Connor

Name
Connor
In 2005 he said "your wish is my command". I said "Paint my house", he never came through. I'll counter sue for paint and emotional distress.

randy

Name
Randy
John parroting that same line isn't smart. I have heard both sides both from you at Connections,and directly from Todd. When you agreed to take the machine back and refund Todd's money ( as you have with several purchasers of defective Trinities) that was a oral contract. That can be affirmed by your own emails. Instead you accepted the machine from UPS, opened the box and returned it to Todd in violation of the oral contract. When the credit card was back charged, you simply processed a second unauthorized charge on Todd's card. That violates the rules of Master Card/ Visa and is actually a felony charge under Idaho sate statue (yes I looked it up) and Federal law. You forget that when dealing across state lines you come under many applicable federal laws. When a credit card is processed through a clearing house across state lines the same occurs. Refusing the certified letter from Todd's attorney was an amateur move. That doesn't help you and only makes you appear very crooked. Incredible arrogance never helps resolve an legal issue. Evasion is not the answer either.

I know of five people that have had major issues with the Trinity. There was another gentlemen who had an issue and you refused to return his call for several weeks. I know you have taken machines back several times despite your comments of never having to had take a machine back in 33 years. When you lie in selling a product, regardless of the substance of the lie that constitutes fraud as a matter of law. You have done irreparable damage to your reputation in this industry , and destroyed the chance of ever having a meaningful role as a manufacturer within this industry. People aren't talking up the Trinity anymore, they are talking about your extremely poor business practices. The trinity is done, you are done as a manufacturer and just haven't figured that out yet. When Clark Lancaster was manufacturing units for you, you did ok. You aren't qualified to manufacture equipment and your business practices have only illuminated that.

Todd, pack up all your correspondence, emails and proof of the second credit card charge that was unauthorized, and notice of Johns refusal to accept your attorney's letter ( that shows intent). Go see the Federal magistrate (located adjacent to the Federal Courthouse). Don't get into the bent handle, defective machine bla bla. Just show evidence of the unauthorized credit card charge. From years in the bail bond industry I can tell you exactly what will occur if you do this. Unfortunately it's probably time for that to happen.

Last edited:
F

FB7777

Crooked is as crooked builds

Maybe Geurkinks can fill in for Stockwell and do the Mikefest class on " how to barely survive when you don't have the funds to back up your Internet persona"

Reactions: ruff
Name
Todd

Able 1

Name
Keith
I really could weld better then that... All those porosity holes!!:eekk:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Holy leapin' Lazarus G....
WTF IS that?......
it looks like a THIRD GRADER welded those welds......
TRINITY.........G you are so damn stupit!
you deserve the rat hole corner yous worked yorsef into................

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Now G....THIS is some weldin'.........

tankweld.jpg

randy

Name
Randy
One good thing out of this whole mess is people have got a good look at what your buying experience will be with this "thrown together in a Kentucky garage" machine. That's not a $4,250 machine by a long shot. This thread has been a great service to cleaners, I have talked to 8 people that have decided not to buy a trinity because of it. I have also talked with 5 people that returned or quickly sold these over hyped, poorly constructed machines. The name should be changed from the Trinity to the Turd.

When people find out that these impressive Trinity demo videos on youtube are totally bogus it going to hit the fan. That's fraud, pure and simple. How many of you know that you aren't supposed to OP a carpet with tile n grout cleaner with a BUYTAL booster. Leaving a BUYTAL solvent in a carpet is environmentally irresponsible. It's also using a product contrary to the labeling and quite possibly a Federal crime.

Name
Todd

⬇⬇⬇From your youtube channel comments section⬇⬇⬇

John Geurkink 5 hours ago
Using profitws sold at 500 dollars off because they WOULD make noise makes this video disingenuous at best, Your testing in the on this video (ccsgeurkink Trnity and Orbot side by side) showed quite a different story.

Tabby222able 1 hour ago

I also remember you advertising the discounted Profits on your store site. You stated that the only problems were cosmetic and the machines were mechanically sound. NO WHERE did you state that they were noisy. LOL.
Plus, there were not only Profits in the video above but also CMs sounding like the front lines at Vietnam.
You can only BS so long John. More people are realizing all the time that you make up things as you go. Is the almighty dollar really worth it?

I remember John saying that the only thing wrong with the discounted Trinity Profit Machines were the welds had to be grinded off and they had a cosmetic blemish. He said NOTHING about them being noisy NOTHING


Amazing, simply amazing isn't it Joe? I am SHOCKED that he wrote that in your comment section.

This is the video but the voice over has been deleted. At the 40 sec. point you can also see how well the are packed. I personally don't see how they could get damaged during shipping.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4-_P6KXk_M

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom