To john with trinity: what happened here? have you seen this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Just received a piece of velcro and a microfiber pad from Johns on-line site. Neither one was damaged and it came from a UPS truck.

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
Todd hired Lisa as his lawyer

John is headed to Sing Sing for twenty to life..

And one weekend off per month of he cleans the mess hall carpet once a week

But they demand HWE so he is SOL..

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Todd hired Lisa as his lawyer

John is headed to Sing Sing for twenty to life..

And one weekend off per month of he cleans the mess hall carpet once a week

But they demand HWE so he is SOL..

Yur feet aint high ennough Mikey, lean back a lil more bud, lol

FredC

Village Idiot
and John,

could you get rid of this crap:
http://geurkink.com/todd2/todd.htm

it serves no purpose...just duplicates our content

Take screenshots, even though no one plans to delete this thread, because a file hosted and editable by you isn't going to help you any

Name
Todd
The issues with Todds trinity are not unique to this one unit. A friend of mine who helps me do a few jobs has the same issues with his. Bent handle loose switches eats pads in minutes, pump nearlyi mpossible to prime, ect., so loud we got noise complaints working in a hospital at night last time but my brute had no noise complaints. You would likley hear more stories like this too if not for the cancerous nature used against anyone who gives honest reviews of equipment and service.

The machine can be a very good machine, lots I liked about it. But it certainly has issues that should have been addressed in a business like manner. And when these guys spend the kind of money they did on these trinitys I would expect much better service after the fact!!

Scott, thanks for bringing this up. I have talked to some other guys through email and phone conversations about this. Apparently I am not the only one having quality issues with the Trinity.

Last edited:
Name
Todd
Where's the beef?

Update, si vous plait.

Connor, not much has changed about this situation. I have the machine in my garage and John Geurkink has my money. It looks like this is going to keep on going since guys have been contacting me about issues they are having with their Trinity machines. I think as time goes on more and more problems are going to arise about this Trinity machine and the quality issues involved. I've tried everything in my power to try and resolve this issue in a reasonable way but John has refused to step up and meet me half way in order to make this right.

It is starting to look like I have no other avenue but to take John to court here in the state of Idaho.

Please watch the videos and decide for yourself, thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YamWMPAvpeA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pohsz1l0Vg

Last edited:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
If John's company has done business in the state, you can take him to small claims there. He will need to appear personally or have special permission from the judge to appear by telephone or video if he is unable to attend. You will need to have all of your records, any supporting documents and photos/video to make your case. You would only have the one shot at it. Neither of you would be able to be represented by attorneys.

Small claims would be far better for both parties than attempting to hire attorneys and take such a low dollar case to higher courts.

Take care,
Lisa

Name
Lee Stockwell
The yellow carpenter's level is not a particularly useful frame of reference.

The lower pic shows the handle parallel to the axle, though the machine is turned to the left in the viewfinder giving an illusion of the twist you desire...

Name
Todd
I have the machine here Lee, what would you like to see ? would you like me to lay the handle on my kitchen floor and put 2 blue blocks under each corner and show you the teeter totter?

That is a Stabila level made in Germany by the way.

Name
Todd

The lower pic shows the handle parallel to the axle, though the machine is turned to the left in the viewfinder giving an illusion of the twist you desire...

I have the machine here Lee, what would you like to see ? would you like me to lay the handle on my kitchen floor and put 2 blue blocks under each corner and show you the teeter totter?

That is a Stabila level made in Germany by the way.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

The lower pic shows the handle parallel to the axle, ..

I'm not seeing that, Lee
using the axle, as well as the rest of the machine that can be seen in the pic, looks like the whole handle assy is tweaked/twisted clockwise .
Not that I think it will effect function one iota or change my original thoughts ..
whether bent in a shipping or sent out that way..I still see it as I have from the start

Buyers remorse when he unpacked and saw what he got for $4200 hunnert bukz .
The tweaked handle was the hoped out

my presumption is, he never saw one up close in real life til he unpacked his , let alone demo'd one to know anything about it

..L.T.A.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
as he stated earlier in this thread, he has owned and used OP's before - how could it be buyers remorse?

Name
Lee Stockwell
as he stated earlier in this thread, he has owned and used OP's before - how could it be buyers remorse?
..like anything else, a house, car, or cleaning machine. When someone spends over twice what they've ever spent before...it's easy to have regret$.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
This entire deal has gone way to far. Everyone should take this as an education of who to buy from. John, you should have taken a page from the book of John Olson, Larry Cobb, Les and lets never forget Lisa, Not to mention all us cleaners who always do the same with our customers if needed. I as a buyer appreciate a seller who stands behind what they sell. John, you have certainly tarnished your reputation far more than anything you may or may not get in court and it is obvious your hard head has impacted logical decisions. Maybe next time you will wise up and take the high road, that is if your still around after the loss of sales I'm sure your enduring.

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
This entire deal has gone way to far. Everyone should take this as an education of who to buy from. John, you should have taken a page from the book of John Olson, Larry Cobb and Les. Not to mention all us cleaners who always do the same with our customers if needed. I as a buyer appreciate a seller who stands behind what thy sell. John, you have certainly tarn ished your reputation far more than anything you may or may not get in court and it is obvious your hard head has impacted logical decisions. Maybe next time you will wise up and take the high road, that is if your still around after the loss of sales I'm sure your enduring.
I've bought two over the last 14 years, both still running.
Of the several hundred plus sold in that time this is the first that has been so vocal. Jahn has been pretty solid in support, though I agree his machines seem pricey. I also suspect THAT is the main issue here.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
an' jus think....Todd coulda bought an almost new used SteamGenie from me for jus about the same money....
ain't life a bitch..............

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Lee,

my point is John has tarnished a reputation for what is going to net him nothing in the end and who knows how many people who won't buy from him or bought from somebody else because of this. Just not worth it.

We can question anyone who thinks spinning a pad a rearranging the dirt is a professional service. Should of bought from Bob....Haha

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

as Lee said Derek...it's pret'near twice as as much as every other OP
It's obvious he didn't demo the machine either (Not w/cotton pads anyway) ..as he had no idea how aggressive it is and can't be used with cotton pads ...cause it's shreds them

I don't think he knew what he was buying

..L.T.A.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
..like anything else, a house, car, or cleaning machine. When someone spends over twice what they've ever spent before...it's easy to have regret$.

Not here.....

I just spent twice almost 3 times as much on my latest truck then i have any other vehicle...

not 1 drop of buyers remorse....

then again, everything is/was just as i had thought about it...

and i have never owned 1 before either.....

frame of mind i guess....

but i have had it before over a $225 TV I got for a smokin deal....

Scott Rogers

as Lee said Derek...it's pret'near twice as as much as every other OP
It's obvious he didn't demo the machine either (Not w/cotton pads anyway) ..as he had no idea how aggressive it is and can't be used with cotton pads ...cause it's shreds them

..L.T.A.

they shred Microfiber pads quickly too.

F

FB7777

That handle is bent, I find it ridiculous to believe a crooked handle will not effect how the machine handles... Especially hearing how aggressive this particular pad tearing overpriced metallic monstrosity is

Stockwell stop mumbling and bumbling your stupid defense and take Geurkinks balls out of your mouth

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Lee must use John machine to clean upholstery.

So far, that's the only logical explanation to how he can clean an 18 feet sectional in 30 minutes, as Lee assures us he does :winky:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom