To john with trinity: what happened here? have you seen this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Jeebus Larr....I made up that joke.......
back when the Dead Sea was only sick.......!

yea, i heard it when i was kid ...it's still fookin funny though...when i read Fred's post, i was instantly reminded of it..
thinking if her right leg was shorter , the machine would be perfect for her ...

..L.T.A

randy

Name
Randy
I'm shopping for another Op unit and just called the manufacturer of the orbot. They have jacked up the price of the orbot to TRINTY level pricing, $4,250 . Does anyone really think these units are that superior to a 175 ? You can buy a brand new Tennant 17s for $675. Janilink has a 17" unit with a built in sprayer for $950.

When you get the price of these units up to this kind of money, the question has to be asked : does oscillation make a $600-$950 machine suddenly worth $4200 ?

Those that have or have had both, what are your thoughts.

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I'm shopping for another Op unit and just called the manufacturer of the orbot. They have jacked up the price of the orbot to TRINTY level pricing, $4,250 . Does anyone really think these units are that superior to a 175 ? You can buy a brand new Tennant 17s for $675. Janilink has a 17" unit with a built in sprayer for $950.

When you get the price of these units up to this kind of money, the question has to be asked : does oscillation make a $600-$950 machine suddenly worth $4200 ?

I can't answer your questions about other units but the Orbot. I had it for at least 4 years and I didn't buy it brand new.

I didn't pay full price. I would find a used machine for cheaper.

As far as it being worthy of the price tag- well over 70grand billed for the jobs where the Orbot was working. I'm pretty sure the 2-4grand was well worth it.

I don't think I want to do all that work with a 175.

Orbot looks cool, easy to work with, and not every janitor is running around with one.
We have used it on wood floors, stone polishing, tile and grout cleaning, carpet cleaning, concrete cleaning. 40lb weight kit helps on stone polishing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerry

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But really look at that bonnet pro machine.

It isn't that much different than a standard 175 swing machine.

I run a 175/300 rpm tennant 17 inch buffer for bonnet cleaning and it does fine.

I also have a defender OP machine that in my opinion is flat out too slow for commercial work.

It sits in my office for a coat rack.

Just like your new hardwood floor machine that is going to gather dust Reeko.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL
James that machine is going to make me some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I haven't researched OP's in quite a while. What's the most "bang for the buck" unit nowadays? I can live without a sprayer I'm thinking.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

AWWWWWW wtf....

while on the bottom of my wish list for this year (behind a water softener, power reel, new 360 or the like..) this has now DROPPED off my list....

I was looking at these because they were looking to be a reasonable price point....

hell for that much throw in a few mr $$$ and get 2 cimex

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
You can get a CX op machine from Orbitec 17" or 20" with a spray system for almost half the price of a Orbot.

Reactions: hogjowl

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
1 fella on the vacaway forum just switched from OP to 175 and makes some great points.

Connor

Name
Connor
Link?
Never mind I went there and ain't going to register.
What were his points Derek?

Lemme guess.
1. THey don't cost four grand.
2.No crooked handles.
3.No cease and desist orders for telling people the handle is crooked.
4.No throwing the pad away after two rooms.
5.No galvanized elbows from the hardware store.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
registering can be a hassle on the forums.

Link?
Never mind I went there and ain't going to register.
What were his points Derek?

that said, i ain't going to search for it and then copy/paste it :razz:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
14-pages!
smiley-violent075.gif

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I am registry dyslexic, or was it allergic. I get all confused.
I also come from a third world country.
Besides, Mike and Fred frown upon going on other boards and I may seek approval from authority figures.
And also I don't know if it is Brooster and or Foster approved.
and besides, what are friends for?

Eh???????????!

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
so the suit is off? hopefully so. plop it on Craig's and move on? you could buy a couple of sweet 175s with the $ you make off Craig's.

Name
I'm Rick James
UPDATE My attorney has informed me that John has now rejected our certified letter that we sent him.

Not your fault if he rejects it.. You should proceed with your court date and if he doesn't show up, it should go in your favor. If he doesn't want to pay, they can make him pay..

I gotta say, I have debated with John a lot regarding non cleaning stuff and am very disappointed that he let this go this far. I really do think it has damaged his reputation by his lack of customer service and is very telling how he runs his business.

After the court costs, time and his tarnished reputation.. seems it would of been smarter to just take care of the original problem. John, you have to ask yourself.. What would Jesus do in a situation like this??

John G

NO John didn't screw Todd, and I can't say much because we will meet in court.
I will tell you this, this will be my first time in court in 39 years of business
When this is done, I will show all the evidence from BOTH sides and you all
can judge for yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom