To john with trinity: what happened here? have you seen this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randy

Name
Randy
funny how things go sometimes....huh?

Sometimes it's just flat out sad and pathetic actually.
It's like watching a drunk try and explain to a cop that he is not drunk, after vomiting all over the same cop.

Last edited:
F

FB7777

The moral is never trust a religious zealot dousche

Especially when Stockwell is holding his nuts as he coughs up an explanation

G Man

Name
Joseph Gilstrap
⬇⬇⬇From your youtube channel comments section⬇⬇⬇

John Geurkink 5 hours ago
Using profitws sold at 500 dollars off because they WOULD make noise makes this video disingenuous at best, Your testing in the on this video (ccsgeurkink Trnity and Orbot side by side) showed quite a different story.

Tabby222able 1 hour ago

I also remember you advertising the discounted Profits on your store site. You stated that the only problems were cosmetic and the machines were mechanically sound. NO WHERE did you state that they were noisy. LOL.
Plus, there were not only Profits in the video above but also CMs sounding like the front lines at Vietnam.
You can only BS so long John. More people are realizing all the time that you make up things as you go. Is the almighty dollar really worth it?

I remember John saying that the only thing wrong with the discounted Trinity Profit Machines were the welds had to be grinded off and they had a cosmetic blemish. He said NOTHING about them being noisy NOTHING


Amazing, simply amazing isn't it Joe? I am SHOCKED that he wrote that in your comment section.

This is the video but the voice over has been deleted. At the 40 sec. point you can also see how well the are packed. I personally don't see how they could get damaged during shipping.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4-_P6KXk_M

Yes Todd, shocking is right. I have been shocked a bunch of times in the past 12 months by lies John has told on different forums to not only sell his machines but also to discredit anyone that would dare challenge him. Good luck in court Todd. "Right" is definitely on your side.

Connor

Name
Connor
Most viewed thread in MB history, you're welcome, Geurkink.

randy

Name
Randy
Most viewed thread in MB history, you're welcome, Geurkink.

For real ?
So anyone want to take bets on the Trinity being a permanent trash n burn ?

My moneys on it being finished, history. Finished as in the hydra master rotary drimaster, Ace truckmounts and those telemarketing computers sold out of Texas for $28,000

Geurkink has made carpet cleaning history, the fastest trash n burn upon launch of a over-hyped product. He should have named it the Titanic.

oppsy, I meant crash n burn, but since both apply I'm leaving it as is.

Last edited:

steve g

Name
steve garrett
here is what I think. I think john is too much of a broke dick to fork over the money to refund it. he likely doesn't have $4500 laying around to even make this right if he wanted to. so duck and cover your ass was what he decided to do thinking it would all go away. I never liked the guy clear back way back when the ICS board was the only thing going. one thing that was utterly clear about john g and if you ask me to sum it up. it would be he knows what he knows, and noone including god himself is going to tell him, teach him, show him, anything he doesn't already know.

randy

Name
Randy
here is what I think. I think john is too much of a broke dick to fork over the money to refund it. he likely doesn't have $4500 laying around to even make this right if he wanted to. so duck and cover your ass was what he decided to do thinking it would all go away. I never liked the guy clear back way back when the ICS board was the only thing going. one thing that was utterly clear about john g and if you ask me to sum it up. it would be he knows what he knows, and noone including god himself is going to tell him, teach him, show him, anything he doesn't already know.

Interesting, sounds like you might be a Prophet Steve and not yet realize it. Just don't buy a Profit.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
the whole thread is interesting....

shows the true character of people...and not just John....

is he now the new...uhhhh whats his name....the free TM from Joe guy....

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
This should be an example to all of us. Kill um with kindness...

Even if you KNOW you are right, sometimes ya just have to take the punch, suck it up and move on.

I'm sure most of us have worked/cleaned for a nutjob at one point. Example: Cleaned for a lady she calls back a few days later, can you come back and get out a spot that didn't come out? Get there and don't see the spot...

Ya think I went nuts and argued with her about a spot that wasn't there? No, you turn the truck on, grab the spotting bag and act like you are doing something!

G Man

Name
Joseph Gilstrap
This should be an example to all of us. Kill um with kindness...

Even if you KNOW you are right, sometimes ya just have to take the punch, suck it up and move on.

I'm sure most of us have worked/cleaned for a nutjob at one point. Example: Cleaned for a lady she calls back a few days later, can you come back and get out a spot that didn't come out? Get there and don't see the spot...

Ya think I went nuts and argued with her about a spot that wasn't there? No, you turn the truck on, grab the spotting bag and act like you are doing something!

One difference. In this case the customer is not the crazy one.

Reactions: truckmount girl

Mikey P

Administrator
exactly Jerry.

I deal with complete fruit loops and assholes on a weekly basis, (some are here..lol) and I take pride in how well I have them fooled into thinking I enjoy doing business with them.

I had knowledge of this deal gone pad at least a month prior to it showing up here and did my best to get john to make the buyer happy before exactly this happened.

I have to imagin John is real sorry he didn't take my advice at this point.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yeah right mikey.....John the religous holy man having SATAN sitting on his shoulder whispering what he should do.

I can see you Mikey passing snakes in his church .

:lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you watch Justified on TV Jimmy?

takes place in Kentucky and it's about the US Marshall service.
.. more than once they've dealt with with the subject of snake handlers.

Great show.

btw,your buddy Marty has been withpering in Satan's ear a lot lately.

he wuvs him.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

yep

all this because a manufacture didn't handle a case of buyer's remorse very well
which is still what my spidy senses say is the root of all this. buyer's remorse started as soon as Todd unwrapped it and only got worse as the days went by

..L.T.A.

G Man

Name
Joseph Gilstrap
Right Hewn. I've had buyer's remorse before to, when I opened the package and saw my item bent or broke to crap. Todd only paid around $4,500.00 for the buffer. Who cares if the handle was bent or it shook like a jackhammer. He shoulda just kept it and played nice.

I've noticed one thing for sure. Mr. G has few followers, but by golly they are faithful.:barf:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I've noticed one thing for sure. Mr. G has few followers, but by golly they are faithful.:barf:

oh gimmie a break, Gilstrap
don't talk that stupid shit to ME:oldrolleyes:

did Todd ever see one of those machines in person before he unwrapped his??
let alone demo one

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

Buyers remorse comes in different flavors

But it always boils down to value received for money spent

No way I would drop $4 grand for a buffer and pads , especially one that looks like it fell down a flight of stairs and built by a blind hillbilly

Name
Todd
yep

all this because a manufacture didn't handle a case of buyer's remorse very well
which is still what my spidy senses say is the root of all this. buyer's remorse started as soon as Todd unwrapped it and only got worse as the days went by

..L.T.A.

Not true Larry. I tried to keep the machine and just deal with it. As time went on all I got was excuses from John. There where a few occasions where it was working pretty good after I got everything tightened up. I sent John videos of me using the machine. The fact of the matter is the handle was still twisted and I was not happy with that. As the days went on I got more frustrated with how John was dealing with this and I had no choose but to ask for a refund before the 30 day return policy was up.

IMO the reason why John didn't report the "new damage" to UPS was because there was FRAUD involved. Opening a package then acting like it was never opened just so he could return it is a clear case of Fraud. Also if UPS knew he had opened it then he would not be able to ship it back with out paying to ship it. So he would have the machine and at that point he would have not any other option but to refund the money.

Why did John ship the machine back before consulting me about these issues? That is simply unreasonable. There was only about $100-150 dollars worth of this new damage that he is claiming. Does that justify keeping my $4200 ? I would have been glad to pay for this new damage even though I don't agree with how it happened.

Just to reiterate. There have been 3 separate packages in this dispute and John is claiming all 3 have been damaged But yet all of the shipping receipt state no damage reported. As I said before I have all the documents to support my
story.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Thanks Todd

and honest to God , i don't have a dog in this fight .
and I'm not suggesting you don't have legitimate complaints

But lemmie ask, did you demo a Trinity before buying?
Did you ever even SEE one in person before buying?

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

Hey Fred, we both bought Banes.

Twice.
And both units I owned had over 10,000 hours when I sold them .

No buyers remorse on my units Bane's are built like tanks . Would never use one again due to low performance

I assume your point is that they are over priced for what you get

What I did get in 1988 from Bane was their top notch 3 day Business training school. It covered all aspects of business , especially Customer Service

Bible boy should sign up for Bane Clenes next class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom