To john with trinity: what happened here? have you seen this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Rogers

The issues with Todds trinity are not unique to this one unit. A friend of mine who helps me do a few jobs has the same issues with his. Bent handle loose switches eats pads in minutes, pump nearlyi mpossible to prime, ect., so loud we got noise complaints working in a hospital at night last time but my brute had no noise complaints. You would likley hear more stories like this too if not for the cancerous nature used against anyone who gives honest reviews of equipment and service.

The machine can be a very good machine, lots I liked about it. But it certainly has issues that should have been addressed in a business like manner. And when these guys spend the kind of money they did on these trinitys I would expect much better service after the fact!!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
The issues with Todds trinity are not unique to this one unit. A friend of mine who helps me do a few jobs has the same issues with his. Bent handle loose switches eats pads in minutes, pump nearlyi mpossible to prime, ect., so loud we got noise complaints working in a hospital at night last time but my brute had no noise complaints. You would likley hear more stories like this too if not for the cancerous nature used against anyone who gives honest reviews of equipment and service.

The machine can be a very good machine, lots I liked about it. But it certainly has issues that should have been addressed in a business like manner. And when these guys spend the kind of money they did on these trinitys I would expect much better service after the fact!!

ooohh....chit.....here we go... another round

this thread is giving more and more.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I tell you what.....

if i spent 4.5 grrrr on a machine, and shit like this was wrong, and the CS was this bad....

Todd would look like the holy spirit vs the way i would handle it.....

Reactions: Scott Rogers

FredC

Village Idiot
Barely nine thousand views. And if you really wanna see the views blow up attach the URL to this thread to a provocative twitter #trend.

We don't need to have 10000 plus views of drama thread at the expense of someones reputation to affirm the fact that we are the center of the carpet cleaning universe.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Connor

Name
Connor
We don't need to have 10000 plus views of drama thread at the expense of someones reputation to affirm the fact that we are the center of the carpet cleaning universe.

Nope, that was a #joke, but speaking of expense, you know that You-know-who set the current price for his reputation hisowndamnself in his treatment of this situation.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I am just going to wait for .....CON SHULTZ to come on here and give me the TRUTH!

M

MB Auctions

I sent Con a personal invitation to join the COTCCU last week.

he must really have some serious hate issues...

Connor

Name
Connor
I'm surprised that Apple isn't suing geometric shapes and deaf people for their sign language gestures.

Kinda makes me miss the old days when there were always rumors about them going under.

F

FB7777

I just wish Phred would learn to spell.

sorry I was posting from my phone, I should have made fiction bold for you to grasp my intended meaning

and I missed an "r" in Resurrection ...

Critical phucktard

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hoody

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Marty this all goes back to vegas where Phread smoked too much weed and he was CORNHOLED by Mr. Vawter and can't remember.

F

FB7777

And you put an extra "c" and a "t" in crucifixion.
I know how to spell crucifixion Marty, I prefer to think of most of the teachings as fiction

At least Satans follower, Chavez thought it was funny

Now Corn Holing, thats a whole other ALTARnative topic

Connor

Name
Connor
I know how to spell crucifixion Marty, I prefer to think of most of the teachings as fiction

At least Satans follower, Chavez thought it was funny

Now Corn Holing, thats a whole other ALTARnative topic

Well, since you're accepting criticisms gracefully, you misses a few commas, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom