The birth of an Aero Tech XT

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
What is the float for on front of the water tank? I can see your size 14 kicking that when you are reaching in the back of the storage.

BTW, I love that enlarged storage box on top of the water tank.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
What is the float for on front of the water tank? I can see your size 14 kicking that when you are reaching in the back of the storage.

BTW, I love that enlarged storage box on top of the water tank.

I'll take a guess, that's the low water shutoff for the pump clutch. My V has that.

Reactions: Mikey P

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Mine has one also, but it is on the left side of the tank out of the way. I'm sure they moved it for a reason, just curious why?

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
That is awesome. Sooooooooo much more then I need. But damn I love overkill!!!!!!!
Such an awesome beutiful set up there sir!!

Name
BradFenstermaker
Congrat Mikey! Happy for ya. I miss mine on the big jobs.

Thanks Aerotech for the time and description of the awesome build. Ted, Vlad thanks for the great customer service.

Reactions: boazcan

Mikey P

Administrator
After 8 jobs I am thoroughly enjoying these differences over the 04' Vortex..

• The Isuzu so out shines the UD in EVERY facet it's not even comparable. Smooth, quiet, plenty of power, no squeaks or rattles just a thing of beauty.
  • I love how we can fill our Hydroforce , buckets and sprayers with hot soft water without running the truck or interrupting the other guy while cleaning.
  • So nice to be able to fill the chem jug('s) while the other wand is cleaning as well as being able to switch or wrap up lines without interfering the guy cleaning.
  • Level 1 at 1200 rpms provides plenty of heat and suck, enough to run two wands at 100 feet each easy, maybe even more.
  • Water delivery is so smooth. No surges or hissing or farting, especially while using the Hydroforce.
  • Scary heat.
  • 1300 psi and 1 -10 gph chem pump delivery system uses far less chemical and is far more accurate and consistent than a siphon system.
  • Wand holders are so nice.
  • Tool box for wheel chocks, garden hose, drain (inline) filter, buckets etc keeps the box so much cleaner
  • Drain and vac ports being outside also keeps things much cleaner
  • Killer manual
  • Have I told you how fooking awesome the Isuzu is?
  • Waste tank lid actually fits correctly.
  • Larger ball ID valve drains the waste tank much faster
  • Vac and pressure reels are much better built. Smooth and rigid.
  • NO DAMN XENTHERM!
  • :rockon:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Nice

How long before its all wrapped and spiffy for all the walk ups you will be getting. Sme poeple are going to think there is a new company in town.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thinking I'll just stick a 5 ft tall vacuum on all 3 sides and call it done.

Vortex is going to get some work done and freshend up then both will get some vinyl
Lima Bean goes to is new home in two weeks so the vortex take precedence

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Thinking I'll just stick a 5 ft tall vacuum on all 3 sides and call it done.

Vortex is going to get some work done and freshend up then both will get some vinyl
Lima Bean goes to is new home in two weeks so the vortex take precedence

That's the thing about these trucks, your going to freshen up the V expecting lots more years and hours out of the soon to be 10 year old beast! Have you ever stopped and totaled up just how much revenue she has brought in?

Disclaimer: Not to say that other TM's don't reach this level of service like the PC 405 (and hopefully my Everest 650!)

Chris A

Name
Chris
so after (I'm guessing) 6-7000 hours and 150K miles what kind of work are you doing to keep the V alive?

Name
BradFenstermaker
I know my ole V is on its 3rd life know with Ashley.

Built to last, just keep up maintance and normal drivetrain fatigue parts replaced.

New AT looks built just as good quality or better than my ole 777. Also built by AT in 1999.

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

Mikey P

Administrator
Its been so long since I've had a chemical pump and a 1 to 10 meter I've long forgotten just how long a five gallon mix tank can last when it's on demand and no chance of draining the tank if you don't kill the meter...sweet...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom