3.99%
60/10 TRAC

17.950 lb chassis + XT basic package
No Money Down
$1,630 per month
3.99%
60/10 TRAC

curious about these finance options???

send me a PM or give me a call and i will explain.

guess that's a lease, right?
what's the actual "out of pocket" payment when taxes are added to the monthly payment

Thanks

BTW, great looking build, really enjoyed the pics
(What gear head wouldn't )

..L.T.A.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I had a Vortex for a couple of years and from my experience your concerns are no concern. If you can lift it up into a standard van, you should be capable of lifting it up another 18 inches into the AT. If you are a puss, and need a ramp, then the AT is better suited for that because you have room to STORE the ramp.

Unlike you my arms do not extend beyond my knees:icon_razz: and I have not been slinging live hogs in to the back of a truck to go to market for the last 30 years:lol:

I like Jim Martins hydraulic set up.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Unlike you my arms do not extend beyond my knees:icon_razz: and I have not been slinging live hogs in to the back of a truck to go to market for the last 30 years:lol:

I like Jim Martins hydraulic set up.

12 volt electric.......every big truck should come standard with one.....

P1010554_zpsd018eb00.jpg

Aero Tech XT

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy Wilson
The truck manufacturer can usually set you with a local certified shop to do warranty work. Only problem is that due to parts you may have to wait an extra day for service. I have seen this done before.

This is true. There are companies like Penske who do leases and rentals. there are Penske's everywhere! they use a very hight qty of Isuzu chassis. They are authorized to perform warranty work for most chassis brands they use. One thing I can't answer is to how extensive the repairs they get into.

There is a growing mobile company called Dickinson Fleet Services that is currently servicing around 100 Aero Tech Truckmounts. Convenient thing is they are mobile. They are a great fit to service the chassis and backend cleaning equipment.

i am working with them to come up with a coverage map.

there are also Interlinks and Jon Don's currently servicing our Truckmounts.

If you have a local mechanic that you like to use, we encourage bringing them to the truck install for training. It can get costly if you have multiple people that you would like trained, so we also offer coming to you to train.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Jeremy I have a suggestion for you BUT their is one stipulation if you use it and that is it must be called the ( Mardie Step) or I guess you could call it the (Stair Way To Heven) JK:lol:

I think that in order to make getting in and out of this truck user friendly that you can install a pull out set of steps somewhat like the RVs use . Their should be enough room between the frame rails to mount this.

Aero Tech XT

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy Wilson
We used to offer an aluminum ramp that would store between chassis frame rails like you would see on a moving van. We have tabled the rear ramp since it went stagnant.

it seems we are starting to see the need again.

What would you guys prefer?
ramp?
hoist?
lift gate?

I have been looking at a really attractive aluminum deck Tommy lift gate for box trucks.

Aero Tech XT

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy Wilson
Jeremy I have a suggestion for you BUT their is one stipulation if you use it and that is it must be called the ( Mardie Step) or I guess you could call it the (Stair Way To Heven) JK:lol:

I think that in order to make getting in and out of this truck user friendly that you can install a pull out set of steps somewhat like the RVs use . Their should be enough room between the frame rails to mount this.

Mardie, great idea! I think we have something that would fit the bill. We have a design the gives you 2 steps. It's incorporated into the rear bumper and can be retrofitted to existing trucks. I will get a picture posted after the Vegas show.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mardie, great idea! I think we have something that would fit the bill. We have a design the gives you 2 steps. It's incorporated into the rear bumper and can be retrofitted to existing trucks. I will get a picture posted after the Vegas show.

I do not know how many steps it would take but because it can not be mounted to close to the ground maybe the bottom 2 steps could be flipped down from the base pull out steps.

Mike Draper

I use my ramp all the time when I get the cimex out. It is awesome. Whenever I do floods and have to pull lots of fans and my dehu's out the ramp is the way to go. Safer than a lift and faster. In not sure how comfortable I'd be with an employee pulling stuff out a different method.

Mikey P

Administrator
two full sized men can load and unload a Cimex no problem but I suppose an embedded ramp would be nice for those ultra rare occasions..

Mikey P

Administrator
Has Jeremy become addicted to MB?

Here he is on his day off talking shop with a Von Shrader hack...lol

sorry Mardie, couldn't resist..

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I use my ramp all the time when I get the cimex out. It is awesome. Whenever I do floods and have to pull lots of fans and my dehu's out the ramp is the way to go. Safer than a lift and faster. In not sure how comfortable I'd be with an employee pulling stuff out a different method.

If you are doing a lot of dehu's then I would say a ramp is your best bet......it would take to much time to be lifting and lowering one at a time...but for the occasional cimex.. or my rotary that I use everyday..for me the hoist is the way to go..in this case it is faster then pulling out and setting up the ramp.....just hook up and take the weight off and swing it out then lower......lift it back up and swing it right into place...nothing unsafe about it and much easier on you.....

It does not matter if you have 3 guys on the truck..who the hell wants to lift that thing in and out....and take the chance of someone getting hurt...the thing weighs a ton.......

Reactions: tmdry

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
thats it?

really?

I thought that was an AT reel?

Yep thats it..and you better make sure your hose is not wraped around your foot or the stupid thing will pull you up in it..........

don't know who made that reel ........but it is a nice one......smooth as can be and pretty strong........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Yes, and I have now infiltrated your forum lol.
I would do Jim's idea but I have their big chem shelf there.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

If you ever come across some...these are the best shelves for the big trucks.......these things hold a ton of stuff all in one spot....and free up a lot of room...........

P3040862_zps4ce2497a.jpg

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
1313 ??

Good gravey, did you get a loan from Jimmy Carter hisowndamnself?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Gosh Mike I didn't think it was THAT bad! 0 down payment, no 10k residual, included Ti, 15 inch spinner, reels, extra hoses, install (can't remember what else).
So 1,572 + (167 put back monthly for residual) would be $1,717 vs $1,313 and I can get my truck chassis worked on anywhere (actually) I have 2 shops that are in my barter trade group. The way I look at either truck is, anytime one can take receipts from a desent day and make his truck/equipment payment then they don't have a bad deal!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom