The birth of an Aero Tech XT

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I don't understand how we got here but now that we are here, you don't have to feel bad a lot of guys are in your same situation and live a good life. Keep your chin up and walk with confidence like nobody knows.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I don't understand how we got here but now that we are here, you don't have to feel bad a lot of guys are in your same situation and live a good life. Keep your chin up and walk with confidence like nobody knows.

If I had credit, I would buy a loaded to the gills AT. I have the guaranteed work every month to make a payment on two.

...but alas I've paid cash for EVERYTHING, and have almost no credit.

Reactions: tmdry

Mikey P

Administrator
Got it registered at the DMV today too..

damn thing weights 11,600 pounds with almost everything out of it, no water and a 1/4 tank of gas.

Comes to $1100 a year in reg fees.

and to top that off my power steering fluid line had a loose fitting... made a f'n mess of my front end... :cry:

if this damn thing so much as leaks a drop of oil on a customer's drive way I'm gonna sue the pants of John Olsen for misrepresenting this dang thing to me..

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
with that stuff ( and anyone correct me if im wrong) but from what ive been told the third time you get a warning light the truck will shut off and you will need to get it towed to have it reset at a dealer......

so keep an eye out on that Mikey, or at least look into it more

my 07 just skipped under this req.....

Mikey P

Administrator
I couldn't take the bare aluminum floor any longer so tonight we put down some premium rubber backed carpet tiles..

20131023_182417_zpsbdb69085.jpg

20131023_180608_zps44456798.jpg

Reactions: Art Kelley

Becker

Name
Becker
If I carried a bit less shit I think I'd have room for a cot. And then could maybe swing it.

Instead of those fancy wand holders do ya think they could install me a fold down bed?

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I need those pole hook setups some um bad. Also what brand solution line is that? Any issue with the blue rubbing off on carpet or tile or corners?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Mikey P

Administrator
Only issue with that hose (brand unknown) is it weight.

AT makes and sells those roof clips. You'll need to bend them a bit to make it so the polls don't come out on bumpy roads.

You need a video on how to lay carpet tiles?..lol

Use gorilla and two sided tape...and lots of fresh razors....and knee pads.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Before I installed any equipment in my sprinter I linexed the entire inside and had them linex precut marine grade plywood (both sides). I then put down a premium adhesive rubber backed carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom