The birth of an Aero Tech XT

tngvegas

looks like somebody left it in a vacant lot. First dibbs for me!!!

what is that tank with the blue cap?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
You younger guys dont get any stupid ideas and try to pimp your wife out on craigslists to afford for one of these Big Trucks. We have had plenty of Big Truck Failures here: Eckman,mArTy, Hale,Wizard, Rumpage all thought they had the business to support one of these Fat Payments. Didnt happen. VERY few people on this planet have the business to support these "Big Trucks". History has proven dont get caught up in board hype.

Golden Boy

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
You younger guys dont get any stupid ideas and try to pimp your wife out on craigslists to afford for one of these Big Trucks. We have had plenty of Big Truck Failures here: Eckman,mArTy, Hale,Wizard, Rumpage all thought they had the business to support one of these Fat Payments. Didnt happen. VERY few people on this planet have the business to support these "Big Trucks". History has proven dont get caught up in board hype.

Waldo, seems your "failures" list isn't completely accurate. Seems like just a hate post or envy I'm not quite sure and really could give a rats ass (stealing from Hogs Ass ). I do agree it is 't the best choice for a start up company but I see nothing wrong with an established company purchasing one of these, especially an O/O.

I don 't really know you and don't even care to take the time to read up on you, but at least try to state fActs when u post.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Waldo, seems hour "failures" list isn't completely accurate. Seems like just a hate post or envy I'm not quite sure and really could give a rats ass (stealing from Hogs Ass ). I do agree it is 't the best choice for a start up company but I see nothing wrong with an established company purchasing one of these, especially an O/O.

I don 't really know you and don't even care to take the time to read up on you, but at least try to state fActs when u post.
Waldo is right and wrong. I wouldn't go too far out on a limb for one unless I had consistent work for it. It would be pretty had to beat running dual wands on commercial projects. If you can justify the price there isn't a better machine!

Congrats Mike, that dude will run long after you retire!

Reactions: BLewis

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Oh

Mike pay no attention to Waldo, buy the damn thing if you so please!

lol

Mikey P

Administrator
3 hours or less from home..

Rides and drives like motor home.
Smooth on the sectioned highways, does 70/75 on the flats and 65 on the hills with little effort, incredibly quite inside, no rattling or strange noises...just a joy to drive...
In around town driving it should not bea factor.
Except for the swaying that can occur at times due to the added height of the higher box on the 18k gvr version

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I wonder how jealous Foster is right now? He probably wants to dump his want a be Vortex he needs to upgrade he has at least 17 hours on his unit.

Golden Boy

Mike Draper

From all the advice your giving Waldo it seems as you may be a little jealous. Be truthful, all that advice you gave was really meant for yourself. Wasn't it?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Very jealous would love to have it. That way I could quit using ghetto rigged truckmounts with baptismal water heaters. Lol u know the feeling

Golden boy

Mike Draper

I had the money to buy an AT with an affordable payment. I love my Tm, I still wouldn't trade it for anything else. I won't be freezing my hx either.

Reactions: Total_Rookie

Mikey P

Administrator
Tomorrow begins a new day at Connoisseur..

Not only are we now a two truck company but a two BIG truck one at that.

The Lima Bean will be moving north to Oregano where Al Paulson will take ownership.
The Vortex will under go some refurbishing in order to get another five years from the little yapper as the Big XT takes center stage.

A big thanks goes out the great crew at Aerotech for doing such a fine job putting this work of art together and for contributing to this thread and the raffle in Vegas.

Congratulations to Amy George for winning the AT ss hose reel ( with her one measly ticket)

Stay tuned for more photos of how I put it all together..

Chris A

Name
Chris
Tomorrow begins a new day at Connoisseur..

Not only are we now a two truck company but a two BIG truck one at that.

The Lima Bean will be moving north to Oregano where Al Paulson will take ownership.
The Vortex will under go some refurbishing in order to get another five years from the little yapper as the Big XT takes center stage.

A big thanks goes out the great crew at Aerotech for doing such a fine job putting this work of art together and for contributing to this thread and the raffle in Vegas.

Congratulations to Amy George for winning the AT ss hose reel ( with her one measly ticket)

Stay tuned for more photos of how I put it all together..

Congrats buddy, I'm sure you're going to enjoy the shit outta that new truck, or at least the boys are. Ya got me droolin for sure...

F

FB7777

That's awesome Mike, Life is good at Connoisseur

I don't think you should ever sell the " lil Yapper " ... You can retire it and place it in the Mikeysboard Museum

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom