The birth of an Aero Tech XT

Becker

Name
Becker
I saw something similar, but I think it was a red machine,, devil comes to mind.

All I know is it was chromed diamond plated out, logos, colors..

But yours is nice to Mikey, how about a ride along?

Say sometime in Nov?

tngvegas

If your going to keep the V for a rong, rong time :razz: and you have the money, then take it over to Aerotech and tell them to swap all the vortex stuff into a new Isuzu for you. and have them upgrade anything so that it is just like your new big truck. Then sell the vortex truck and get some money back. You then have a brand new AT and a reconditioned AT.

I bet they could even move the box over to the new chasis. and carpet the walls, etc. What could be better than having two new AT big boys?

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
ProductionPictures013copy_zps5fd906e7.jpg

what is that digital gauge doing hiding inside the panel?

so why is their a hidden gauge inside the panel?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
The AT is a nice setup with a real PTO.

I did see a galvanized Tee under the new vac relief valve.

Change the pump to General, and it would be good to go.

Larry

tngvegas

thought cat pumps were the best because they can be rebuilt and can take high temps, about 180 degrees I think.

What temps can the general pumps take and can they be rebuilt when it needs it?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Our General pumps take massive abuse, run HOT, run dry, nearly out of oil :-( and they keep humming. (I was pissed about the oil...my fault)

Able 1

Name
Keith
thought cat pumps were the best because they can be rebuilt and can take high temps, about 180 degrees I think.

What temps can the general pumps take and can they be rebuilt when it needs it?

Cats are good pumps(mine lasted 4,000 hours) though if you are truly going to rebuild(seals and other things not included) it you would be better of money wise to buy a new one. When I took mine in they said it was a "throw away pump"..

Name
Lee Stockwell
If it runs out of water it doesn't hurt the pump. If I need to extract the pump just runs, doesn't hurt it. I have onboard so it just recirculates.

Either way, don't need a clutch.

Reactions: Scott Rogers

Becker

Name
Becker
Looks nice Mikey.
Great ability!

Factor in the cost of a box on a cab forward chassis, it makes the aerotech priced similarity to an Everett.

I'd love to have a truck and low profile box like that to mount a machine and goodies into.

Maybe even a cot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom