OK, I know

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I'm an idiot.
So save it

I have to clean carpet in a home with an amazing amount of wood floors before I can get to the carpet that needs cleaned.
A hundred feet or more, before I can get to the entry way and another several hundred feet to get to the carpet.
I need a Football field worth of runners and tarps covering wood floors.Till I get to the rooms with carpet that need cleaned. If I even have one drip, what do I do? I can't clean a window without streeking LOL
Gonna try and attach a zillow with the house i'm talking about.

Have fun guys!

Reactions: Living The Dream

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I'm an idiot.
So save it

I have to clean carpet in a home with an amazing amount of wood floors before I can get to the carpet that needs cleaned.
A hundred feet or more, before I can get to the entry way and another several hundred feet to get to the carpet.
I need a Football field worth of runners and tarps covering wood floors.Till I get to the rooms with carpet that need cleaned. If I even have one drip, what do I do? I can't clean a window without streeking LOL

Have fun guys!

Mikey P

Administrator
best runners available imo

Reactions: Rick J
Name
Swani
I've bought shoe covers from these folks and they sent me a sample piece of their runners. It looks like great stuff. I think if you ask them they will send a sample of whatever you wanna try, or at least they used to. Best of luck.

Reactions: Rick J

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'm an idiot.
So save it

Have fun guys!
Your hoses aren't going to damage a wood floor. Unless they're leaking. I use 125 ft hose length on my pressure hose. Don't drag your hoses on the floor. Carefully, lay them out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom