Thinking of buying a Hagopian Truck?

Ben L

Name
Ben Lund
Thank goodness 1 truck broke dick Chuck is here to instruct a 40 truck company on the proper procedure of liquidating used up equipment

I feel safer
Good morning Radar. A story just for you please. A couple of years back Google dropped my website and black balled me for no reason. We were doing everything right, no short cuts of any kind. I have worked in coprorate America on million and billion dollar deals. So, with a little research I figured out what buttons to push. You know on that kind of thing Google is untouchable. My attorney sent them a letter. Two weeks later I get a personal call from them. The guy on the phone said" I don't how you did this but your letter has gone through 3 layers management and I am here to solve the problem today". Twenty four hours later we were back up in #1 position.

My best guess is that Hagopian is only a $25 million dollar company. Like previously said. Apparently I have gotten further with them than most on doing the right thing.

Truly I do not understsnd why is it that it is OK that they can send these trucks out used up and broken, not functioning properly on day one of operation with a big song and dance of how great they are and then hide behind this as is thing. No, when you say something is in working order, it needs to be that, period.

Any other business works that way. Buy a new or used phone, computer, car, etc. If it doesn't work right from the start you expect them to make it right. Like previously stated it took a lot of effort, but they kinda did the right thing in the end. If more people would stand up to them, maybe they would get the message.

Have a great 4th.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
This post proves that people talking with their hED up their a$$ are NOT to be taken seriously....
I worked close to 20 years EIGHT MILES down the road from Hagopians shop.....their reputation in the business is top drawer all the way.....
It's fun to listen to blowhards that have no clue of what they speak.....

F

FB7777

Good morning Radar. A story just for you please. A couple of years back Google dropped my website and black balled me for no reason. We were doing everything right, no short cuts of any kind. I have worked in coprorate America on million and billion dollar deals. So, with a little research I figured out what buttons to push. You know on that kind of thing Google is untouchable. My attorney sent them a letter. Two weeks later I get a personal call from them. The guy on the phone said" I don't how you did this but your letter has gone through 3 layers management and I am here to solve the problem today". Twenty four hours later we were back up in #1 position.

My best guess is that Hagopian is only a $25 million dollar company. Like previously said. Apparently I have gotten further with them than most on doing the right thing.

Truly I do not understsnd why is it that it is OK that they can send these trucks out used up and broken, not functioning properly on day one of operation with a big song and dance of how great they are and then hide behind this as is thing. No, when you say something is in working order, it needs to be that, period.

Any other business works that way. Buy a new or used phone, computer, car, etc. If it doesn't work right from the start you expect them to make it right. Like previously stated it took a lot of effort, but they kinda did the right thing in the end. If more people would stand up to them, maybe they would get the message.

Have a great 4th.

Happy 4th to you too Ben on my way to the Vineyard for the weekend

Congrats on your former career of working on billion dollar deals

You're a hard man to rattle... I respect that

Fred

Mikey P

Administrator
FB_IMG_1562179404238.jpg

F

FB7777

That

And this lil gem and that’s the last I heard from the lil fellar