The FMF 12" Devastator wand is finally done.

Administrator
Credits
MFrs will be the 1st to use it...

An industry first to have the 1 1\2 tube flare out to 2" before joining to the head.
On the hose end, the wand comes with a 1.5" to 2" removable adaptor

Gimmick?

Think again.

Screenshot_20180807-235229.png

Last edited:
Credits
Has to be less than $1800.......................but it's still...............NO!
Sapphire's 12 inch wand is at $1200................STILL TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE!

Credits
Having to use 2 inch hose all the way to a 1.5 inch wand is gimmicky to me. The whole purpose, for me anyway, of having a 1.5 inch wand, is being able to use a 1.5 inch whip hose so that you are not knocking all the pictures off the wall and antique vases off the table as that 2 inch hose behind you has a mind of its own. Much easier to use in tight corners, closets, stairways, etc. I use to have a Prochem stair tool with a 2 inch flare. First thing I did was to get a hacksaw and fix it.

Credits
Having to use 2 inch hose all the way to a 1.5 inch wand is gimmicky to me. The whole purpose, for me anyway, of having a 1.5 inch wand, is being able to use a 1.5 inch whip hose so that you are not knocking all the pictures off the wall and antique vases off the table as that 2 inch hose behind you has a mind of its own. Much easier to use in tight corners, closets, stairways, etc. I use to have a Prochem stair tool with a 2 inch flare. First thing I did was to get a hacksaw and fix it.
Try using 2 inch hose on this staircase.

IMG_20180808_125908.jpg

Administrator
Credits

On the hose end, the wand comes with a 1.5" to 2" removable adaptor

Credits
Some of you guys are acting like you're extracting a basement full of 5' deep water with that wand. You might feel a difference with the smaller tube on a job like that. But with a 2gpm flow of water...I highly doubt you'll notice any difference in the two sizes. As for a 12" head...my opinion, after using a 15" head wand, go ahead, wear that shoulder out. 12" is old school, over work.

Tom should've went bigger, not smaller. I was hoping to see a 16" devastator swivel for the big jobs. Shame

Administrator
Credits
Some of you guys are acting like you're extracting a basement full of 5' deep water with that wand. You might feel a difference with the smaller tube on a job like that. But with a 2gpm flow of water...I highly doubt you'll notice any difference in the two sizes. As for a 12" head...my opinion, after using a 15" head wand, go ahead, wear that shoulder out. 12" is old school, over work.

Tom should've went bigger, not smaller. I was hoping to see a 16" devastator swivel for the big jobs. Shame

Did your parents share a crib?

Credits
Cleanworks said: ↑
Try using 2 inch hose on this staircase.

Easy...

:biggrin:

Latest posts