The FMF 12" Devastator wand is finally done.

Mikey P

Administrator
Further testing has shown that THIS wand extracts better with a 1.5 whip than with a 2" hose all the way.

here's a question, if the whip had a smooth internal bore, would it be less effective than one with the ribbed spiral pattern?

oh and btw, it also makes your water hotter than a full 2" set up.

if you combine the extra weight savings of the wand and whip, I'm betting we're close to a full two pounds lighter...

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I got to use Tom’s new 1 1/2” swivel wand today. Watch out guys. It’s a game changer. We put it up against my Zipper and original DevPro Wand. This baby really has some awesome extraction. This new wand will give guys with less powerful truckmounts and porty’s a fighting chance. It’s about time there was a total quality tool out there for the guys that don't have $30k truckmounts.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I got to use Tom’s new 1 1/2” swivel wand today. Watch out guys. It’s a game changer. We put it up against my Zipper. This baby really has some awesome extraction. This new wand will give guys with less powerful truckmounts and porty’s a fighting chance. It’s about time there was a total quality tool out there for the guys that don't have $30k truckmounts.
That's not too bad a price considering I paid $1200 cdn for my mach 12 which doesn't swivel like Elvis.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I only had $200 in the budget. So I guess I'll buy the mytee 12 inch wand.

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I only had $200 in the budget. So I guess I'll buy the mytee 12 inch wand.
If I had employees, I probably wouldn't give a damn. Supply them all with aw29's. Who cares if their backs hurt at the end of the day. For myself, I prefer a wand that performs well and is easier on my old body. My mach 12 titanium is great but I've had the opportunity to use toms 2/14 swivel wand and it is a gem. His 12/1.5 is even more in my ball park. I am saving my pennies, sorry, nickels I mean, we no longer have pennies in Canada.

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
If I had employees, I probably wouldn't give a damn. Supply them all with aw29's. Who cares if their backs hurt at the end of the day. For myself, I prefer a wand that performs well and is easier on my old body. My mach 12 titanium is great but I've had the opportunity to use toms 2/14 swivel wand and it is a gem. His 12/1.5 is even more in my ball park. I am saving my pennies, sorry, nickels I mean, we no longer have pennies in Canada.
I’m the same way. Since it’s my back breaking labor, I don’t mind buying premium equipment. If I had employees, I would punish them and give them Tony Dang tools.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Curt.

From December last year....

Screenshot_20171013-175737.jpg

FMF.jpg

Dude, lay off the pakalolo...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm thinking of selling my 1995 Castex 16 inch POS wand. Highly modified asking $50,000

Own a piece of history
This wand has covered millions of sq feet of carpet.
Capable of 10-12 foot strokes on commercial.
Superior drag wand
Covers more sq ft than conventional wands as time is money.
Excellent airflow at the slot using 2 inch hose to the wand.

Accepting only serious inquiries only.

CASH ONLY

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom