The advantage of having prices on your site!

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
It works both ways. Google and Facebook provide price shoppers. Google more so. They don't like your price, they go to the next link above or below you. Facebook they see the quality of your work, reviews and if not booking you yet, your in their mind for future cleanings. Facebook always impresses me when people say they have been following us for months on it, and are now in need of getting their home clean. The only reason you shouldn't use Facebook... is if your a ValPak or coupon type company that advertises $20 a room. Your reviews will get destroyed online. People don't know better until that type of guy shows up at their home and price goes from $69 for 5 areas to $400. Then they turn to reviews online and see what the real deal is.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
If you didn't start using Facebook, which I'm guessing Barry didn't 2 years ago when we were talking about it on here, then your now stuck in a category of misfits that are promoting whatever possible on there to get business. If your not using it properly, good before/afters, building reviews, professional look, then there is no point in wasting money on ads.

Reactions: smastio and EDS

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
If you didn't start using Facebook, which I'm guessing Barry didn't 2 years ago when we were talking about it on here, then your now stuck in a category of misfits that are promoting whatever possible on there to get business. If your not using it properly, good before/afters, building reviews, professional look, then there is no point in wasting money on ads.

Nope, totally not my intent when I made my comment but after thinking about it overnight I decided it't not even worth the time or effort to try to explain what I was getting at. Carry on.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Explain your intent? Because I never claimed to be an "expert" just trying to help out some assholes like yourself with information in regard to marketing. If it's not needed I'll post on another board where not every ******* comment is belittling.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Not worth your time? Then shut the **** up. I don't have to provide any information in regards to marketing, but I do because when I was new to this, it would have been helpful. Here's a good button for you.

IMG_2760.jpg

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
I apologize WillS as I guess I hit a nerve with you. Nice of you to delete the 2 comments you made in the middle of the night so no one could see them where you called me an asshole, among other things, just because of my comment.

BTW...yes you did present yourself, (and you were presented) as an expert on the subject. Have a great day!

Mikey P

Administrator
Will never charged a cent for sharing info that worked for him last year.

Being rude to him because his tactics won't work for you now is not cool.

Winter makes for grumpy cleaners...

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
F

FB7777

You think it's a tough crowd in here...

I joined one of those FB carpet groups and couldn't believe the crabs in a cage approach of attack over there

Brutal actually, got so personal and junior high like

Reminded me why I ignore or opt out of so many of them

EDS

Name
Ed
*WAS*...behaviour has improved as of late....I think...
I respond well and learn through pain. Mikey gave me something to consider and clearly outlined the boundaries...I think we have turned a corner....

Reactions: ruff

EDS

Name
Ed
I have read some of his posts when he gets involved..a straight shooter....with a deadly shot...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom