My OEM hose is too weak for my everest...

Mikey P

Administrator
I tried buying pre crimped Parflex from Cobb and the fittings would blow/fail, I took it to my Parker shop and no issue

Knowing Larry, his monkeys are using vice grips to put his hoses together.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My Kubota 570 can put out 250 all day long. How much more did you waste to get your 250 than me? That is if thats all you bought the machine for.
I was saying my temp is 250+. The temp gauge is maxed out where there’s no number. Which shows it’s somewhere between 250-260. I’m literally holding that trigger at 12flow maintaining that high of temp. Your 570 temp stays that hot also???

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
the orange parflex, not the blue is a great hose... cant remember the exact model # but price went up a lot on it, near $3/ft

I have been wanting the cobbs thermoplastic cause others said it was great but we also run very high temps....
That hose is only rated at 230F. That's not high enough to gamble with my temp

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I've been trying to buy Interlink's HF hose for a freaking week now! Last week I ordered it, waited a couple day for a tracking number...nothing. Then I tried it again, waited a couple days for a tracking number...nothing again. I log in to my account and it shows I never purchased it. Is anyone having trouble with purchasing things on their stupid website? I tried to pm Scott, but he's too busy teaching how to clean piss off wool rugs. @Tom Forsythe, can you take a break from sniffing all your presprays and help me out? Also...since I'm getting pissed just thinking about it, put me on a different distributor. I can't stand DixieSteamway in Alabama. Why don't I have one here in Georgia for faster shipping? I need this hose before Saturday and I've been trying to order it for a week Now!!!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My Kubota 570 can put out 250 all day long. How much more did you waste to get your 250 than me? That is if thats all you bought the machine for.
Holding the trigger at 12flow on long hose runs, while not losing any cfm is one reason. The other reason I wanted this truckmount is because it's the last model for sale that's a proven design with no problems. And another reason, is I felt it was needed because the newer is over $5k more than this one. It's either buy it now for $5-$7k cheaper when I don't need it yet or pay that much more for one when I really need one.

Reactions: CJ-FL

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
I was saying my temp is 250+. The temp gauge is maxed out where there’s no number. Which shows it’s somewhere between 250-260.
You are maxing out the rating temperature rating on the hose. Think of what would happen to your carpet machine if you ran it maxed out all the time, you shorten the life of it. The highest temperature rating I have seen for a 1/4 hose is 250. If you go to 3/8 it might last longer but it will be heavier. Steamway with their fire breathers always used 3/8.

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Scott comes on the forum but I believe he retired.

Why can't you get it through Jon-Don in Atlanta?

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I was saying my temp is 250+. The temp gauge is maxed out where there’s no number. Which shows it’s somewhere between 250-260. I’m literally holding that trigger at 12flow maintaining that high of temp. Your 570 temp stays that hot also???
Mine will. Though I do not run it that way on purpose. But you do you.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I've been trying to buy Interlink's HF hose for a freaking week now! Last week I ordered it, waited a couple day for a tracking number...nothing. Then I tried it again, waited a couple days for a tracking number...nothing again. I log in to my account and it shows I never purchased it. Is anyone having trouble with purchasing things on their stupid website? I tried to pm Scott, but he's too busy teaching how to clean piss off wool rugs. @Tom Forsythe, can you take a break from sniffing all your presprays and help me out? Also...since I'm getting pissed just thinking about it, put me on a different distributor. I can't stand DixieSteamway in Alabama. Why don't I have one here in Georgia for faster shipping? I need this hose before Saturday and I've been trying to order it for a week Now!!!
I have completely given up on ordering anything from interlink. I order hoses now from kleenrite Supply

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Are you trying to melt the backing off? You've been talking with Jeff K too much.
Jeff K doesn’t have the guts to be shamed on here with his high and mighty attitude. Feel free to take a pic of this comment and text it to him. He’s a punk.

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Matt's having fun right now but a few more welts, maybe some snakes in poly carpets, a couple of hose bursts and he'll learn.
Which one of us learned the Amtex lesson? I know plenty about dangerous heat. The wonderful thing about this everest is the heat is perfect. This truckmount keeps it under control

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom