Notice Mikey's Fest/ Ronald McDonald House St Pete 2018 updates

steve_64

So I found rooms at the red roof inn and the flamingo for about $100 a night for 6 nights.

Still searching but the red roof looks like the best bet.

steve_64

Thanks Mike booked at the vintin and booked flights. See you all in March.

Do I need to do something for the event?

steve_64

Do you have a head count yet? Genny doesn't want to attend but I'm making her. She needs to learn this stuff.

steve_64

Found out the neighbor to the north who is never here has a house in Clearwater near the beach. She is Greek so they are taking us to Greek town, fishing on their boat and diving for sponges. Probably dolphin watching too.

Really looking forward to this.

steve_64

Looks like we're not going to make it. The dealership needs us there nightly the week we were going to be gone and we have list confidence in the girls we had trained. One called off Sunday because she hurt her knee and the other who was questionable anyway called off tonight because her basement flooded. They both miss too much work anyway so probably going to fire the second and we have no replacement.
I'll probably lose the airfare since it was nonrefundable but better to lose a few hundred bucks than $25,000ish. We just put in for a price increase too but we forgot to put a date to enact it so we're trying to set up a meeting.
Anyway we are in our worse flooding in a very very long time too and it's just starting.
The creek looks like a lake glad I'm on a hill.

Attachments

• KIMG0725.jpg
    KIMG0725.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 197

steve_64

They've 3vacuated a couple complexes we take care of. We have been put on notice that when the water recedes they want us to clean all the ground floor units as quick as possible and get things dry.

Still holding out hope for this trip but it may be a last minute decision.

Interviewed a new employee tonight for carpet cleaning.

steve_64

Yep I'm not going to make it. We were really looking forward to this too! Genny has new swimsuits in the mail! Crap!!!!

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom