Just for Mardie and you other VLM only goobers.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
No sweat..I'll throw in a churro as well.. since they sell churros around here..I'm not sure if they do elsewhere.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Best thread on Mikey's in a while.

It took us 3 years to go from 100% apt to 50% /50% apt and res without losing money. We charge.45 to .75 sqft on houses

2 of the speakers at MF use me as their go to for repairs and for another one I'm giving a color repair class to his crews

We really don't have a slow season and each truck is home on avg by 5pm

Each truck makes over125k a year on apartments alone .

We fire apartments and they fire us from time to time and for different reasons ,that's part of the business. 85%of the complexes we've parted company with come back within 30 days

We are so well respected at what we do .that when people lose their jobs at apartments often we find them a new job at a different complex. One of the last managers we helped, left 800 apartments and we got her a new job in another STATE with a different company making more money, and we still have the 800 apartments she left

20 years 3 different states always made money ,

Never used vlm only in apartments and with very good reason. But I Have and Still use very good Portys and Truckmounts.

You can make very good money in any area of our Trade . If you know your chosen field/s.

I just know mine very well

Your all welcome to find out the details at the show in Vegas

I'd like to see that, but can't make it.

I'm looking at a push in that direction, will it be taped Cu ??

:yoda:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Sorry about your baby's rash Mrs Jones, may I suggest you run it through your front loaded on delicate?

That's why I don't like Steam Cleaning. Soaking wet carpet just creates a breading ground for MOLD, Mildew, Bacteria, Virus and pretty much all things unhealthy.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
That's why I don't like Steam Cleaning. Soaking wet carpet just creates a breading ground for MOLD, Mildew, Bacteria, Virus and pretty much all things unhealthy.

Do you honestly believe that every single HWE cleaner, including the vast number of seasoned and successful HWE cleaners found here always leave the carpet soaking wet.

Do you believe that if you yourself had even a few hours slinging a wand, that you would be unable to deliver anything short of "soaking wet" carpet??

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Do you believe that if you yourself had even a few hours slinging a wand, that you would be unable to deliver anything short of "soaking wet" carpet??

Believe it or not, and regardless of you status of being The Grand Poobah of all Goobers, I am sure that even you would be more than capable of delivering satisfactory results using a HWE system, and that even you would most likely be able to avoid leaving the carpet "soaking wet".

If you are confident enough in yourself to accomplish this simple task, you should have no reason to dislike steam cleaning as a whole.

It's not rocket surgery.

Reactions: Willy P and GCCLee

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Believe it or not, and regardless of you status of being The Grand Poobah of all Goobers, I am sure that even you would be more than capable of delivering satisfactory results using a HWE system, and that even you would most likely be able to avoid leaving the carpet "soaking wet".

If you are confident enough in yourself to accomplish this simple task, you should have no reason to dislike steam cleaning as a whole.

It's not rocket surgery.

I would be awesome but hey that's me LOL

Reactions: SamIam

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

It's not rocket surgery.

Science, it's Rocket Science damn Goomer : )

Shock paddle that thing an see what happens, lol

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BABIES!

BABIES CRAWLING AROUND BREATHING IN THAT PIXIE DUST!

BABIES THAT WILL DEVELOP A FATTY HEAD AND BECOME A MORPHODITE!

GOING TO SCHOOL AND BE MOCKED!

NOT KNOWING WHY THEIR VOICE SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL ONE MINUTE AND THEN A BOY!

VLM ZOMBIES!

VLM ZOMBIES DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CHILLSDRENS!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
After reading 6 pages I'll input and then finish reading the amazing griping thread.

I here from customers your not going to leave it wet for days?

They've had that experience.

Or the last guy didn't get that red or blue stain, it's permanent.

We all face objections to bad cleaners.

If were to succeed where others fail its by learning and honing our craft.

As for an occasional wick informing a customer why it can happen and that your 100 percent satisfaction is you'll come back and fix any problem.

I admit if there's a wick I will spray a light solution depending on the stain and towel.

But that's only after I pre vacuumed ,flushed the hell out of it after presoaking ,prescrubbing and dropping 6 fans 3 pods 2 snails and an airpath.

I think if we're doing the best job. I hope we wouldn't limit ourselves because we think I can't afford to to it that way!

You can't afford not to.

Some people can't justify a method based on initial cost.

I was a porty hack believed I could do as well with my porty than any truckmount cleaner. I'm sure there were times I could. Once I got a mount and I got better and faster,

I realized better equipment in skilled hands improves results.

Were all still learning from each other and I appreciate all of you.

Happy new year!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Mardie should try hwe sometime with a decent truckmount a knowledgeable operator to show him how it is properly done. And yes he can bring john g if he wants to, the more that are educated correctly the better.

Name
Andy McFadden

VLM propaganda, further proof that Mini G is brain washed. Don't worry Mini G, The brain washing in not permanent and can be recovered from.

First it's important to understand, it's not your fault, YOU ARE A VICTIM !

second is to admit you have a problem,

third is to seek help, and enroll in my 12 step program

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
VLM propaganda, further proof that Mini G is brain washed. Don't worry Mini G, The brain washing in not permanent and can be recovered from.

First it's important to understand, it's not your fault, YOU ARE A VICTIM !

second is to admit you have a problem,

third is to seek help, and enroll in my 12 step program

Andy!
Sounds good. I'm tempted.
Is it open to all?

P.S. Curious though: Who's the power greater than ourselves in your 12 step program?

Name
Andy McFadden
The Andy foundation is open to all who admit they have a problem. The program only costs $78,000 and you will make that back your first month of running a TM.

There is only one higher power in the program and it's the same for everyone. TRUTH

We seek the truth in the program,

when we find it , we conform our self's to it. Rather then the other way around,

it's a painful process.

Last edited:
Reactions: ruff
D

Deleted member 51539

Food for thought, not OP, but still oscillation.

Rug was dry cleaned, pit washed, steam cleaned, and look at the soil still left...

[video=youtube;RiUqxpAD1Xo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiUqxpAD1Xo[/video]

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
A bit off the subject, but is Carpet Guy the guy shown in the video above ??

The person that sells his rug cleaning machinery on facebook with dustmite ??

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Food for thought, not OP, but still oscillation.

Rug was dry cleaned, pit washed, steam cleaned, and look at the soil still left...

[video=youtube;RiUqxpAD1Xo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiUqxpAD1Xo[/video]

That rug was not pit washed. It was extracted with a portable. That's why it's "still just a little bit dirty".

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
A bit off the subject, but is Carpet Guy the guy shown in the video above ??

no clue, Shorty
But when I started the vid, and saw who it was, I stopped watching ..
cause I wouldn't trust a g-ddamned thing dustbin said

as far as the FNG that posted Dustin's horsesh1t, he's no dummy that's clear.
whether he's a shifty fck or not is unknown.
Til then, he's a pretty good FNG ..so far imHo

maybe he don't know Dustin's a schmuck .....

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Shorty

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom