#20... SS370 build

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I really, really , REALLY DON'T. I've always worked out the back and this new TM I have is a side mount.

Of course, I didn't care for the Zipper much at first either, and love it now. So, this side door set up may grow on me eventually.

Some side door Xipper work this morning:
View attachment 8084
Do you work with one man crews, or two? With me and a helper sometimes we get jammed up at the side door if I am mixing pre-spray and he is dragging hoses. Aside from that I haven't experienced any disadvantages.

It's bummer though that the Chevy van exhaust points in the direction that your machine is pointing (towards the job), but I haven't run into any major issues because of it.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
20151026_101711-jpg.8079.jpg

Is that a smile on Ray's face?

Or is he just delighted to resume a more private life?

Good work, Ray and Junior and George and all at CMS.

Reactions: Cleantechsk

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hey Mikey....

Here are some velcroe type units that take very little space, and maybe something you can use mounted on side walls....

Or if you put some type of device such similar to curtain rod (but something better looking) from wall to wall since air bags in the ceiling....

But we use these to carry our Turbo Force tile and grout spinner on the roof of our vans...

I don't even double wrap them now as shown in the video....hold them great....

They are the Scotch RF3780 Garage Organizer Bundling Strap with 1.5-Inch x 6-Inch Bracket, Black

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G75D4S2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

nice, i just ordered some. Thanks Mark.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom