#20... SS370 build

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It socks doesn't it. It was mid 70'September today, I washed my truck went upgraded my phone (lost 2-hours of my life). Shipped a couple of packages felt like checking out. It was just too nice a day to be at work. Tried to find someone to go to the Royals parade tomorrow but nobody wants to go with me. : (

Ray Burnfield

Supportive Member
Name
Ray Burnfield
It socks doesn't it. It was mid 70'September today, I washed my truck went upgraded my phone (lost 2-hours of my life). Shipped a couple of packages felt like checking out. It was just too nice a day to be at work. Tried to find someone to go to the Royals parade tomorrow but nobody wants to go with me. : (
By the way
Congratulations.
I didn't go to any of the 3 Giants parades. Maybe next year if I can find someone to go:rockon:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I missed the last one but went to both for KU''s championships. We even went to the absolute craziness on campus and downtown Mass street. Memorable for sure! Good times. LOL

Mikey P

Administrator
Got dark and cold so I started craming stuff in..
Far
20151107_171737.jpg
1446947032006904490695.jpg
from done..

Loads of bonnets and pads in those Tupperware
20151107_145613.jpg

Cut up my Protect

20151107_140145.jpg

Siliconed the Flash Cuffs on..
Never worried about doing so with the VATs
20151107_141046.jpg

Name
Todd
You're going to love that machine. I have 500+ hrs on mine and no problems. Very little vibration on the 370. The machine is built good. I'm still on original belts

I think the SS machines are better designed
than Prochem. The Rage and 370 are. I don't know about the bigger machines.

Last edited:

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
You might want to take it to a truck scale with some water in it to see what you need to take out;)

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I thought only these young pups had tunnel vision.. .

Yep, moved to gawds country

See my "Life" thread a few pages back...

I looked at the first page of the thread and just assumed it was about your vacation. I went back and looked at the thread again, enjoyed the beautiful pictures, but didn't see exactly where you moved to. Do you still have your Santa Cruz operation? Are you using the Transit and 370 to give you something to do in the mountains? Sorry for not paying attention. :)

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes the Santa Cruz operation is in full swing and having its best year ever. My son and daughter kind of run the show now with me filling in as needed which isn't very often thank the Lord. The 370 Transit will be for me over here in Nevada to do what I can't exactly say yet with.. thanks for checking in Loren, come around more often

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Just wait until you hear the Adrian shelf as you go down the road as it makes it own rattle tune, if you know what I mean.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
You're going to love that machine. I have 500+ hrs on mine and no problems. Very little vibration on the 370. The machine is built good. I'm still on original belts

I think the SS machines are better designed
than Prochem. The Rage and 370 are. I don't know about the bigger machines.

The rage is doing a great job. It has short man's syndrome. It thinks and acts like it's bigger than it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom