10" Brush Encap Group Buy

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Hey Barry, Richard's correct. I'm not normally on here all that often. I usually try to check in a couple of times a week. You can rest assured that I would never ignore you ;) A safe bet if you want a quick response is to just shoot me an email... rick at excellent-supply.com

So here's the word on the machines: I've checked with the importer. They are on schedule coming in from Austria. The planned ETA is that the machines should enter the country by the middle of next week. They expect to be in a position to begin shipping them out on November 4th. Thanks for your patience everyone; I know it can be hard waiting for a new toy to arrive. Just a little while longer, and you'll have a nice new CRB to add to your arsenal.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I got an email with a shipment from Excellent Supply that order on way....

My Brother Dave who was getting one of my current Used ones needed it for the Weekend...so I said..."you might as well take this one....mine looks like it will be here Tuesday" (Yeah...I'm a guy and ....didn't read what exactly in the order that was coming...which were some sample chems :lol: )

But we still have one on the other van.... so if traveling in a caravan of the two of us, we will have one to use....

And I know the new one is on the way....and it is going to rock our world like the others have.... :rockon:

But, My Brother Dave....he Said the other day "I can't believe what this little unit can do!...I put down the prespray, started to agitate and all the soils and stains were disappearing so dang fast....and then used the Zipper....Super Fast and great!"

He is stoked to be an owner of one of these too

And thanks Rick for doing this group buy... :)

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads

Interesting....It pays to be a favorite!! :stir:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
If you were implying that Saiger is being favorited by getting his unit, then maybe you missed that where he said, he didn't read what was in the shipment. Which was just some sample chems.

If that's not what you were getting at with the "interesting " then I apologize.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Ah....I probably stirred up this mess...my bad...

Just to clarify...I am not getting my CRB early....(but I think I was the first one to give my credit card info.... :biggrin: )

I was also like most of us here at the moment....I didn't read everything (in my email) Either....

See how us guys are....LOL :lol:

So to clarify....I was THINKING my CRB was on the way...and gave away mine early....dumb me :oldrolleyes: :very_drunk:

Reactions: Russ T.

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
yeah.... I mis-read Mark's post of his mis-reading of his email.

I WAS implying he must be a favorite. Hey - nothing wrong with that. My mom likes me better than my sister....at least I think she does! Somebody has to be the favorite!

Reactions: Russ T.
Name
Nate W.

Story of my life..... If I had a nickel every time a woman told me that, I'd be Rich!

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Going to get here when it gets here no other promises were made to me. I wanted the savings and said okay and thanks Rick. it was a lot of work and for less margin. Looking forward to getting mine.

Can you ship mine first Please:icon_rolleyes:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey I must have been last on the list but ours arrived YESTERDAY!!!! :rockon:

Thanks Rick & Excellent Supply and of course Mike for putting on a group buy on this deal. They are pretty sweet. :cool:

One goes out this AM on its maiden voyage. Have my fingers crossed I made the right decision! :icon_cool:

:headbang:

Anyone bite on that?

I was never much of a fisherman.... buttt a fisher of men??? There is a sucker born every minute! Sorrrry!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
LOL you really are impatient... Or you've been screwed over a couple times.

Don't worry... I wouldn't think Rick's operation will have the "bohica" type.

He hasn't been up here today yet.

Screenshot_2015-11-05-10-40-18~2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Got the notice mine has shipped...will see it this coming week :)

I am still sending people over to this thread too to look at buying from Rick :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom