10" Brush Encap Group Buy

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Your old so you should come to terms with the description patient, as this is what they will refer to you in the ward.

please don't get anry over this, as they will just keep you in the padded room longer if you express your anger

Reactions: steve_64

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
When I first opened the box, I was a bit nervous, as she (my crb) was so bright and new and shiny. But as I started putting her together, I felt more comfortable and confident it was all going to turn out great.

Now we just work great together as she moves back and forth doing a great job and I appreciate her greatly. I snap her trays in and she picks up so much.

This is just a dream come true.

I was so lost before but now, just rainbows and butterflies all around.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Update: All of the units have been shipped.
You guys should be seeing them in the next few days.

Tbis little scrubber is a good fit for a HWE operation.
Here are a few of its features:
1. Pile lifting and dry soil recovery.
2. Excellent agitation of the pre-spray.
3. Post-grooming the carpet.
4. Stair cleaning.
5. Light Encap cleaning.
6. Small & compact.

Enjoy your new BrushEncap machines everyone! Please keep me posted how you like working with them. If I can help you in any way let me know. And thank you all again for the orders.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I just encapped my home with my new CRB and Procyon. Carpet was very recently HWE'D. It went great! Easy to use, quiet, picks up a bunch of dry soils in the collector trays my Sanitaire didn't, removed minor spots in a heartbeat, left the carpet pretty dry with all pile lifted, was fast and effective on stairs, pretty lightweight. I can see this being very helpful on some jobs. BTW, I used the medium brushes.

I'm pleased. Thanks, Rick, Mikey and everyone who helped pull this off.

Group buys rock!

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I ordered 3 and as far as I know we don't have a notice or a ship date. Huh?

Hi Tom,

All the machines went out this week. So you should be getting the delivery inside of a week. They were shipped directly from the importer, so we didn't actually generate the tracking info on our end. But if you have a question about the tracking or any other concern, please call our office during the week and we'll get an answer for you right away 1-800-330-1888. Enjoy your weekend!

Rick

Last edited:
Name
Steve Lawrence
One question on the included parts: Is there only one flat panel for covering the brush area. In this video Saiger made it looks like he has one flat panel on one side and the other side has a vertical brush attached to help contain soils and moisture. We did not get a panel with the vertical brush. Should we have gotten that? There is a panel with wheels attached for transporting but seems that may be in the way for some uses.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I got a shipping notice from south carolina 43 lbs be here on the 11th got it last thursday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom