10" Brush Encap Group Buy

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Ofer if you want a larger CRB machine, we have killer deals on them as well. They come from the same manufacturer that Bridgepoint is using too. Great machines from either source! :)

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Btw... the girl told me that assuming that #15 gets ordered tomorrow, they will place the order and - according to her - the machines could be shipped by early next week at the latest.

As soon as we hit 15 (we're at 14 right now) the orders will be immediately forwarded to the importer. Normally we process and ship out equipment orders right away. The woman who took your order may not have realized that the importer indicated that they don't have quite enough machines in stock to fill an entire order for 15 machines. However, they've said they're willing to do a rush shipment and bring them in right away via air. So there should be a reasonably quick turnaround (we are hoping that they will arrive within a couple weeks). We appreciate your patience with the time it will take for the importer to get the machines into the country. It should just be a relatively short delay. And as soon as they hit the US, they'll be sent out right away.

Last edited:

FFA

Name
FFA
$30,000 + by atleast 18 members. Not bad for a days of work. Hopefully it grows bigger then that. I just rounded it off.

Im excited, cant wait to get this mofo. Thx @Mikey P for the oppurtunity.

Reactions: Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Sweet I read back and saw what Rick posted Mike thanks for the quick response. Awesome A.J. its a great deal

Reactions: A.J.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Justin bought #15!
Way to go Justin. :)

The purchase order is on its way to the importer and now they can get the machines ordered in from Austria. In a couple of weeks or so we should have some machines ready to send out to you guys and gals. A great big thank you to everyone who ordered!

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Justin bought #15!
Way to go Justin. :)

The purchase order is on its way to the importer and now they can get the machines ordered in from Austria. In a couple of weeks or so we should have some machines ready to send out to you guys and gals. A great big thank you to everyone who ordered!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
So what happens to those that still want in? Like the guy that said he'll get 3 today? Are they sol? Since you are putting in the order now..

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Good question. We are ordering a few extras for our inventory. So he would be covered. But ideally it would be great to let me know ASAP. I could probably still catch this order and have it upsized - I'm sure they haven't been shipped from Austria yet.

PLEASE - If anyone else wants in on this deal, please let me know no later than Friday morning. I will try to get any additional machines added to the order that's coming from Austria. But after Friday AM, I doubt that we'd be able to add more to the order coming from Austria.

Thanks again to all that joined in for this special deal!

Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I am trying to figure out what would work better for me.
A 10" or a 15"

Most of what I'll use it for is not for traffic area agitating. Though that at times will come in handy. It will enable me to offer on location cleaning for certain (woven) (and quite expensive) wool rugs. We are not talking huge open spaces but 9x12's, 10x14's, runners and the likes.

Trying to figure out if the portability and better maneuverability of the 10" will outweigh the loss of production of the wider 15". The actual weight difference is only 5 pounds.

Anybody has experience using both?

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I have the 15 and just ordered the 10. For what you want the 15 will probably be better. I think that the 10 will come off the truck a little more though for me because its a little more convenient. Plus ill be able to scrub steps.

FFA

Name
FFA
Get two tens and convert it to a twenty when needed:very_drunk:

Sorry, im seeing doubles now!!

Name
Marcus
I don't like taking anything over 30 lbs. up stairs.
Not fans , not buffers, rx20 , not nothing......too heavy
Haven't had a crb in 10 years but it sure cleans faster than a rotary.......less weight
Seems like the 10" would be the way to go, more versatil less weight, take up the stairs clean the stairs......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom