10" Brush Encap Group Buy

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
I kinda feel like I should be told something is on backorder BEFORE I pay for it.... next month till the 15in ships. Protip, don't bid a job till the equipment needed for said job is in hand lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Lawrence

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
At Excellent Supply we have the 15" models. It is only the 10" models that are in short supply.
It's not like a giant deal but at least for me it's on back order.... I did get my chems. The haND written thank you is nice I'm going to copy that. Also red hots are awesome. And they're postponing my finance date till when I get the crb so that's cool.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Sorry for the delay on the machine! Understandably, the importer was not prepared to move this many machines in such a short span. The magnitude of the sale took them by surprise. Thank you for your patience! And in the meantime - please enjoy the red hots ;)

Reactions: Art Kelley

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
Not that it's any of my concern but the way I'm reading this last few exchanges on here AJ Hackers ordered a 15" CRB and has to wait because he was told they are on back order but Rick G. is saying they are in stock. Am I missing something here?:confusedd:

Reactions: dealtimeman

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Not that it's any of my concern but the way I'm reading this last few exchanges on here AJ Hackers ordered a 15" CRB and has to wait because he was told they are on back order but Rick G. is saying they are in stock. Am I missing something here?:confusedd:

He ordered the 10 inch in the group buy, we all have to wait for them to ship. He could get the 15 inch but not with the group buy.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Rick,

What is/was the total number for the group buy? Did you actually get those extra 3-5 units sold that promised to call in?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Your point in responding is ????

I'm sure Lee is saying, that if Rick said "two weeks or so", that could be 3 weeks too. And also the distance...having equipment built in central Europe and shipped to the US and then shipped to all those different states might require time because of the logistics.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
Man you guys are getting your 10ins from Austria before I get my 15in....

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

That sounds like one way to destroy a set of brushes. 10 minutes??

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Dayum.. Those must be some harsh brushes then...

They are really quite nice....but don't do it on concrete with the other 2 brushes included....not good....

Running them on the concrete (the commercial ones) it just seems to open up the tips a bit and get some so not as harsh for the carpets....

They get some grip though on the carpet, where you even have to give the unit a little push to start....LOL

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in the non-response here from Rick and excellent Supply. Yesterday I posted a question and asked what the status of our machines. Some of you decided to state the obvious and added no info to the question. Some other people stated that they had received an email about their machines, had tracking number for their machine, one person even stated they HAD their machine already. There was no response from Rick. He was certainly active here responding when we were setting this up. So I called Excellent Supply and asked them directly. The word from the horses mouth is the machines will hopefully be shipped by the end of next week. There has been no machines already shipped, no tracking numbers, etc.

As I said, just a bit surprised that there has been no official response since we are at the 2 week mark. (maybe I've got a bit more skin in the game as I paid a substantial partial payment already on the machine)

Back
Top Bottom