Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Re: Wish me luck

Right now

did one job today for $200.00...small one really...not whole house

Scheduled one for this tuesday...seems pretty sizeable

Scheduled on sept 17th in one of the further out city's

Estimated one personally today because it was close to the other one I did. I usually only give phone ballparks. They are moving out and I will do it on the 15th or so but not a confirmed job.

Got one call today that wanted a price on tile andgrout..they may call back...I guess I dropped the ball on that one. Trying for 100% call to book ratio....we'll see.

That's five calls from yesterday to today. Everyone said they recieved my postcards YESTERDAY so this is working pretty good so far considering it's a holiday weekend.

I didn't want to give a running total everyday because I am muddying up this thread but ask and ye shall recieve an update.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Bruce Humphrey said:
UPDATE!! ? You said in another thread that you are getting to much work .

A few calls from the cards but it is way more than I expected by now. The cards landed in the mail box's on the 29th. Not sure if all of them did. So in about 5 days (holiday weekend too) only about 2 business days really we have gotten 9 calls.

I have done 3 jobs for about $1000.00...total
have one scheduled for the 17th still..not sure how much
I estimated one tile job for $600.00 to seal grout
and another job for $1500.00 carpet and tile...both residential...big houses.
I expect to get the $1500.00...I will let you know.
the $600.00 the wife didn't want it...whatyagonnado?

One other they are calling back on the 15th or so when the are moved out...iffy job

One was a phone call pricing..didn't get it

one other for monday (almost forgot) for about $250.00 Small house...I had to go out and estimate it...hoping for upsale when I actually do it.

Not bad really.
Usually when I do direct mail it takes an entire month to get through anyone who is going to call.
I was going to wait untill the month and post but

Someone asked...and that's all you have to do.

Thanks

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

By the way...the too much work thing is also from all my commercial and residential repeats, internet and other.

I did the cards in hopes of blowing up over what I can do...it's a combo of everything that's making this happen.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

13 calls off the post cards so far.
Been in the area of $2000.00 done.

I havn't landed all calls and still have some scheduled that I havn't done yet.

Really weird how many people just wanted estimates. Must be the layout of the post card I guess. Gonna change some things with the next mailing.

I have estimated almost $4000.00 other ones that I either am not doing (because I suck I guess) or have scheduled...just looked at the estimates.

Still pretty good. With some more coming in I will have gotten a decent return on investment...which I didn't really expect with the first mailing.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

by the way my math sucks on this part but with
80,000 mailers and getting 13 calls
that would be
2 one hundreths of a percent return (rounded)?

Not sure
it's 0.0001625 (80,000 into 13)

Anyone know if that's right?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Did another small job from the post cards today....part of the 13 calls. Was only $200.00 of a $900.00 estimate. They were happy as hell (of course :mrgreen: ) and will have me back to do the rest.
Part of the carpet today, Tile later I hope and upholstery and the rest of the carpet later I hope also.
Their kitchen is trashed and need a clean bad. I will take pics of this one when I do it.
The before and after will be awesome.

I have another Post card job tomorrow. No estimate on this one so we will see.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo

How's this going Brian?. I'm thinking about it. A buddy of mine is doing rsvp and has done real well. It's mainly for tile and stone clean and restore. He said he would be landing more but he is a little high on price and unfortunately does not have anyone to answer the calls when they come in.

Albert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

I've made my money back and have jobs scheduled for this week and next.
I will be doing the next one soon.
I think I am doing better than expected but not quite as good as I'd hoped.

I lost a couple of big estimates so maybe I will do better next time around.

still has done better, sooner than any other direct marketing except to existing customers.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Ok final post for this thread for me because the new post cards come out next week.

I did about 3 times the amount of money that I paid to have these cards designed, printed and mailed.

This is the money that I actually brought in. I could not make it to some of the jobs in some areas because they were too far out for me to make it. So I gave them to some other cleaners.
I made some money off the jobs that I had to have others do so it wasn't a total loss.

All in all I am happy with the return and hope to be happier with the next few batches as it should produce more with each mailing.
I will start a new thread to let you know how the next batch goes...or I might just keep posting here and make myself a liar.
Tally hoe.

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker

Thanks for your honesty Brian and all the posts.
Something tells me your going to have continued success.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins

Any more updates?

Have you made a new topic for your second batch? If so, what is the link.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

My new batch has hit I think. Havn't seen the cards but have scheduled the jobs. Not sure if it's the old cards. As soon as I see them I will post in this room under wish me luck again or something.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

First batch of post cards are STILL coming in. Did one today.

I have brought in about $4000.00 so far.
Hope the next ones do better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom