What are some crystallizing encap cleaners with enzymes?

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Are there any crystallizing encap cleaners out there with enzymes? I found one by Bonnet Pro, but I think it’s a film former.

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Why do you want enzymes?
Just looking at options for the VLM only business I’m thinking about starting. I think at some point I’ll run into a pet mess or food grease situation where an enzyme product could be helpful.

why do you want "crystallising?"

the few bonnet pro products I've used were good, haven't used his enzyme line
A crystal former just makes more sense to me than a film former type.

I tried some Bonnet Pro products back around 2015 or so(I think…could’ve been earlier?) and while they smelled great, they didn’t clean well for me. It turned me off from VLM for a while until I tried some other products.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just looking at options for the VLM only business I’m thinking about starting. I think at some point I’ll run into a pet mess or food grease situation where an enzyme product could be helpful.

A crystal former just makes more sense to me than a film former type.

I tried some Bonnet Pro products back around 2015 or so(I think…could’ve been earlier?) and while they smelled great, they didn’t clean well for me. It turned me off from VLM for a while until I tried some other products.
Enzymes take a long time to work. Probably better off to treat pet stains independently, then finish with an oxy-encap.

Reactions: AlienAgent

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Could you use a film former on a job and know it wasn't a crystalliser purely from results?

I know I couldn't

they either perform or they dont, nano, crystalliser, emulsifier they're just words on a label
I honestly don’t know if I could tell the difference between some of the products out there now. I’m definitely open minded to trying new stuff.

At one point several years ago, I used a film forming, private labeled, Ecolab- made product for a short time. It cleaned like crazy, but once I saw the resoiling, I changed products.

I then went with strictly crystallizer types and just never messed with film formers again.

Reactions: Hack Attack

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Use spotter machine along with vlm business, if you want to tackle urine/feces/vomit. Then use peroxide base encap with OP.

That's how I have always done.

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
If anyone is interested I found EncapStore’s War On Pee product. It’s a crystal forming, encapsulating enzyme product.

I haven’t tried it yet, but will add some to my next order.

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom