Thanks PMF for the awesome tools

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
The internal valve option on the upholstery tool is a joke. It leaks so much air, causing terrible cleaning and dry time. I tried gooping it, then had to replace the valve with a high pressure/high temp because they didn’t listen to me when I said I use a truckmount. When I replaced it, I broke the jet trying to screw everything together. So I said F@$? It and just ordered another one that wasn’t internal valve.

Don’t get the internal valve model. It leaks air

The second pic is the external valve model that works properly

View attachment 124159 View attachment 124160
I will buy it from you if you want to off it. I refer to it as air flow, not vac loss. A grommet would work to plug it. I also used epoxy thinking it would be better all closed up. My favorite one of the same 3 tools also has a chipped vac control tab. A truckmount machine getting funneled down to that little upholstery tool, it is not a bad thing hearing a little whistling. Just like little breather holes on the 1530 wand head. One on each side. Air flow creators.

Im sure you have done the old test. Put shredded paper on your hand, put the 2 inch vac hose over it with machine turned off. Have a perfecct seal with the vac hose on hand over the paper. Turn the machine on, give is a few seconds, turn it off. Remove vac hose and paper will still be in hand.

Then do the same thing with a little leak drilled in the cuff. Paper gone.

The only adjustment that I do is shorten the trigger. I found it bottoms out on the handle at full length.

Different strokes for different folks, I will take it off your hands if you just dont like it.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I will buy it from you if you want to off it. I refer to it as air flow, not vac loss. A grommet would work to plug it. I also used epoxy thinking it would be better all closed up. My favorite one of the same 3 tools also has a chipped vac control tab. A truckmount machine getting funneled down to that little upholstery tool, it is not a bad thing hearing a little whistling. Just like little breather holes on the 1530 wand head. One on each side. Air flow creators.

Im sure you have done the old test. Put shredded paper on your hand, put the 2 inch vac hose over it with machine turned off. Have a perfecct seal with the vac hose on hand over the paper. Turn the machine on, give is a few seconds, turn it off. Remove vac hose and paper will still be in hand.

Then do the same thing with a little leak drilled in the cuff. Paper gone.

The only adjustment that I do is shorten the trigger. I found it bottoms out on the handle at full length.

Different strokes for different folks, I will take it off your hands if you just dont like it.
Yeah, I hate it man. The only testing I've done is comparing it to my old pmf tool that doesn't use the internal valve. It cleans twice as good with not issues. I'll send it to you. No need to pay me. It's taken apart, so you'll need to assemble it back together and order a new jet for it.

I understand using a grommet for the jet, but I didn't know a grommet could be used for that big rectangle hole. Either way, you can have it. Just reach out to me and I'll send it off sometime this week

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Yeah, I hate it man. The only testing I've done is comparing it to my old pmf tool that doesn't use the internal valve. It cleans twice as good with not issues. I'll send it to you. No need to pay me. It's taken apart, so you'll need to assemble it back together and order a new jet for it.

I understand using a grommet for the jet, but I didn't know a grommet could be used for that big rectangle hole. Either way, you can have it. Just reach out to me and I'll send it off sometime this week
SWEET! I will pay. You know, I never tried one without an internal jet. Damn, this could be another better late than never....

I will assemble, I may part it out.

If Im not mistaken, I think they may have been produced with a grommet at one time.

external spray, next on the hit list. LOL, just over a year ago you turned me on to the glide..... Thanks!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
SWEET! I will pay. You know, I never tried one without an internal jet. Damn, this could be another better late than never....

I will assemble, I may part it out.

If Im not mistaken, I think they may have been produced with a grommet at one time.

external spray, next on the hit list. LOL, just over a year ago you turned me on to the glide..... Thanks!
This one is an internal jet

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The pmf tile wand doesn’t meet my standards. There’s no purpose to have a swivel if the wand is too long

Its too long. I couldn’t get it next to the toilet.

And the rubber lips attached to didn’t do anything but push the water around. So I removed them and now the suction isn’t as good as the westpak wand due to the manifolds being inside the vacuum chamber.

And where the vac tube is mounted on the head makes it too tall to slide under kick plates of cabinets and other low areas

👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻 Pmf

If westpak would attach a high pressure handle on their tile wand with a 12” head, it’d be perfecr

I’m very dissapointed in this purchase with the tile and uph tools

6576750A-4836-46AF-8ED0-934C8BC61240.jpeg

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
The pmf tile wand doesn’t meet my standards. There’s no purpose to have a swivel if the wand is too long

And the rubber lips attached to didn’t do anything but push the water around. So I removed them and now the suction isn’t as good as the westpak wand due to the manifolds being inside the vacuum chamber.

And where the vac tube is mounted on the head makes it too tall to slide under kick plates of cabinets and other low areas

👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻 Pmf

If westpak would attach a high pressure handle on their tile wand with a 12” head, it’d be perfecr

View attachment 124610
I'd sell you a 12" head for your Westpak, but I know better. PXL_20230908_215031120~2.jpg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If he would have asked me first I would have told him everything he slowly discovered.
I always learn the hard way. But my lessons never get forgotten

I'll buy that part from you. I promise I won't harass you this time. Do I need to send you the picture of my westpak swivel to see if it fits?

Name
Nate W.
I always learn the hard way. But my lessons never get forgotten

I'll buy that part from you. I promise I won't harass you this time. Do I need to send you the picture of my westpak swivel to see if it fits?

Would be an easy pass for me.. :lol:

Does anyone happen to have a blower for sale? I’m in need of Juan.

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
Besides I'm still waiting on the collar snap ring and extended hose to come in to get it to fit my 14-in hookup so I won't be able to test it until the class in San Antonio the following week and I'm not selling anything I havents tested, especially to picky sumbiches like you

Last edited:

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides

👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻 Pmf

View attachment 124610
Do you use the 1530 DBL? I saw you have one

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom