Thanks PMF for the awesome tools

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I got tired of the westpak tile junk wand. And my uph tool needed to be upgraded and we all need an extra stair tool.

69952857-022C-4E1F-BED4-5307EF32C2C0.jpeg 13136727-46A1-4BCE-9DA6-CD761B818618.jpeg 76E328A8-B9CA-4C74-ACD8-EF3F0C6A5120.jpeg F3E808F0-AC80-4476-84F4-EA9BCF452676.jpeg DDFD103B-2B48-40EC-817B-E80F2DBB38BD.jpeg EF97013D-6BFE-4756-90F0-2D17EBBAFF29.jpeg 66B887E2-3488-4FAD-B141-7A9A15D44F44.jpeg

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
That is about the badest ass stair tool ever. I got the straight one, 1530, I gotta check that one out you got. I use it as my vacuum before my greenglide destroys it.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
I use to have the hard surface wand

I could make a handsom profit selling it.

Have they moved the manifolds out of the head yet?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I think they're still in the head

I think this is built better than the westpak. and the 12" swivel tells me it'll have better extraction with the head being smaller and it'll get in tighter spaces

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I got tired of the westpak tile junk wand. And my uph tool needed to be upgraded and we all need an extra stair tool.

View attachment 123058 View attachment 123059 View attachment 123060 View attachment 123061 View attachment 123062 View attachment 123063 View attachment 123064
First things I've had to do to these tools to make them perform:
-Remove the rubber lips on the tile wand. It prevents proper extraction because it pushes the treatment away from the tool
- Order the high pressure valve (due to truck mount heat damaging the stock valve) with the upholstery tool and goop the hell out of it all around the holes from the valve and where the jet goes inside of it. PMF...you really need to redesign this tool to prevent air leakage. I know this because my old internal jet tool doesn't use the internal valve setup and the hole that the jet goes through is designed smaller to not affect any vac loss. If you look at the picture of the upholstery tool above, you can see all the open leak areas I'm talking about

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
First things I've had to do to these tools to make them perform:
-Remove the rubber lips on the tile wand. It prevents proper extraction because it pushes the treatment away from the tool
- Order the high pressure valve (due to truck mount heat damaging the stock valve) with the upholstery tool and goop the hell out of it all around the holes from the valve and where the jet goes inside of it. PMF...you really need to redesign this tool to prevent air leakage. I know this because my old internal jet tool doesn't use the internal valve setup and the hole that the jet goes through is designed smaller to not affect any vac loss. If you look at the picture of the upholstery tool above, you can see all the open leak areas I'm talking about
It looks to me like they make junk.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I still haven’t even got it out of the trailer, so I wouldn’t know. I might give it a go when school starts and see if I can do something with it😂 We’re janitors over here, after all.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Im a big fan of PMF
Now I got the DBL plumbed up and it is just awesome.
My tip would be ditch the handles on the PMF1530 and DBL
IMG_8489.jpeg

BTW, PMF haa the best cuffs and joiners. The joiners are stainless and no air leaks, black soft rubber cuffs. Stay together and are simple. Stainless joiners are precision.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Im a big fan of PMF

BTW, PMF haa the best cuffs and joiners. The joiners are stainless and no air leaks, black soft rubber cuffs. Stay together and are simple. Stainless joiners are precision.
I agree with the cuffs and joiners. Nothing's better than those

I wasn't saying they were a bad product. I'm enjoying the tile wand after I adjusted it. And I'm a little disappointed with the upholstery tool, but it cleans great now. I was more frustrated how they were trying to compete with the plastic tools from HM and SS by making the valve more internal. It just seems like an unfinished product they decided to put out in the market for us to deal with

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The internal valve option on the upholstery tool is a joke. It leaks so much air, causing terrible cleaning and dry time. I tried gooping it, then had to replace the valve with a high pressure/high temp because they didn’t listen to me when I said I use a truckmount. When I replaced it, I broke the jet trying to screw everything together. So I said F@$? It and just ordered another one that wasn’t internal valve.

Don’t get the internal valve model. It leaks air

The second pic is the external valve model that works properly

B7F0E4FE-757A-4CC8-99D1-9D5C3FA0F100.jpeg 36C0E483-FB1A-4563-92F7-4EC2755A5346.jpeg

Last edited:
Name
Austin Willoughby

The internal valve option on the upholstery tool is a joke. It leaks so much air, causing terrible cleaning and dry time. I tried gooping it, then had to replace the valve with a high pressure/high temp because they didn’t listen to me when I said I use a truckmount. When I replaced it, I broke the jet trying to screw everything together. So I said F@$? It and just ordered another one that wasn’t internal valve.

Don’t get the internal valve model. It leaks air

The second pic is the external valve model that works properly

View attachment 124159 View attachment 124160
How's the long term fatigue from that style tile wand? Also why did you goop the jet hole I didn't personally feel like mine leaked enough there to matter. I don't see where you gooped the valve portion. Am I missing something?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

How's the long term fatigue from that style tile wand? Also why did you goop the jet hole I didn't personally feel like mine leaked enough there to matter. I don't see where you gooped the valve portion. Am I missing something?
I gooped the valve portion also. The goop wasn’t there when I took it apart. If the valve portion was sealed up better, there’s be no need to goop the jet hole. It’s just an incomplete design. Or better to say unfinished. It has potential, just needs more than just a quick cut in the metal for the valve.

Name
Austin Willoughby
I gooped the valve portion also. The goop wasn’t there when I took it apart. If the valve portion was sealed up better, there’s be no need to goop the jet hole. It’s just an incomplete design. Or better to say unfinished. It has potential, just needs more than just a quick cut in the metal for the valve.
Oh yea I remember you explaining that now. You're right weird design on that one for sure. Love the pmf tools they're great. Appreciate you're recommendations on them bro.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom