Stair$

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
IMG_9060.jpeg
Ive cleaned these stairs a few times. This was the first with the PMF 1530dbl, with the Hybrid Greengle. I use it mostly without the glide, but the glide is a must here.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
If you say so...
I did try it in the past. Been there 3 or 4 times, and the same owner owned another house with the same design. Been battling that one too before i got the glide and 1530's. I actually enjoy cleaning them now. That much of a difference. Just sharing my experience

Brian H

Name
Brian H
View attachment 124351
Ive cleaned these stairs a few times. This was the first with the PMF 1530dbl, with the Hybrid Greengle. I use it mostly without the glide, but the glide is a must here.
It doesn't seem like you could install that tight enough! It seems like a real slip and fall hazard! Even a tiny bit of movement could cause a fall! Especially if I used that staircase. I'm a clutz on normal staircases, I could only imagine going up and down that every day.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
It doesn't seem like you could install that tight enough! It seems like a real slip and fall hazard! Even a tiny bit of movement could cause a fall! Especially if I used that staircase. I'm a clutz on normal staircases, I could only imagine going up and down that every day.
It is not that bad, but not that good. I only saw it done twice by the same builder. Not a fan myself

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
PMF1530DBL gets it done in 12 minutes. Steam hitting my knees, not my face anymore.

IMG_9131.jpeg

Reactions: Mikey P

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Did 60 large stairs today in two jobs total. PMF1530DBL thank you.

Fresh paint job, entire interior. Real hardwood floors to cross to get to carpet. No drips or chips allowed, ever.
IMG_9333.jpeg

2 times I left my hoses attached to the house I was cleaning and took off. Here 25 years ago I got the telephone call my dog died, he was old but it was sudden. Went home and burried him. Came back and finished thejob. The other was a telephone call my son had a seizure and took a ride in the ambulance. Same thing I took off, he was fine, it was a feveral seizure and never got another.

I had no cell phone, so if the homeowner told me my wife was on the phone, it was usually very important. No distractions at all back then.
IMG_9311.jpeg

RIP Champ

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mikey P

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
PMF 1530 DBL was yesterdays MVP.
IMG_9462.jpeg
IMG_9461.jpeg

Then
IMG_9463.jpeg

with a little
IMG_9464.jpeg

whole day of fun.

No more of these .5 pics I been posting for the last 3 months after this, Im going to get the ipone 15 now.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Why go Glideless on this pile?

View attachment 124552
This wand does not lock down. The small surface area of the wand head, along with the breather holes on either side allows to clean without. It does great detail work.
Warning, one wrong move and you got yourself a scratched wood floor, wall, trim. The edges are unforgiving naked.

Never on upholstery without the glide.

The hardest part of this particular job was not to scratch, dent, drip, or overspray while trying to detail edges and corners.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom