Stair$

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Many houses that converted to resilient flooring from carpet, kept carpet on the stairs. We clean them everyday.

We fairly recently converted from per stair to a price per staircase. It is working out very well, and seems to be an easier sell than a per stair price.
Its $50 per staircase now. If you charge by the stair give it a try. Is this high or low in the overall cc world?

Got lucky here
IMG_7006.jpeg

Reactions: ImperialCC

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Broke out the Stepson today. These were also previously HWE for years and this made them look better.
IMG_7024.jpeg

• Eyeroll
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Been $5.50 a stair step/landing for 6 or 7 years now. Will probably go up to $6.50 or more next year. Your $50 a staircase price is good, but stairs suck. I think my stair price is fair, but when I’m cleaning them I always wish my price was double.
That is great to hear

Reactions: AlienAgent

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Make that 165 stairs, had to do a job on Sunday or lose it.
I have never not cleaned a riser.
Lazy boy is about $75, definatley takes longer than a set of stairs. Both stairs and Lazy Boys are not my best yields by far. I look at it as part of the bigger picture, to get to the wide open square footage, and a referral.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I charge $75-95 and clean the riser if needed.

How much do you chrge for a Lazy Boy? Which takes longer?
If I got $95 per case, I would be retired by now. 95 percent have at least one set, most 2, and a lot of 5 turns of 6 stairs. I am rethinking this as we speak...
I started this thread thinking maybe I could give a fellow o/o carpet cleaner a bump, but it seems I am still the low baller. Im getting a bump, love it.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Make that 165 stairs, had to do a job on Sunday or lose it.
I have never not cleaned a riser.
Lazy boy is about $75, definatley takes longer than a set of stairs. Both stairs and Lazy Boys are not my best yields by far. I look at it as part of the bigger picture, to get to the wide open square footage, and a referral.
Sunday or lose it??? Screw that, just lose it

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Sunday or lose it??? Screw that, just lose it
$500 for less than 2 hrs cleaning. 15 years plus here. Key was waiting for me for over a month. Sunday is my only day for these, tennants come in Thursday.
Been working every Saturday and most Sundays. Come July I take Wednesdays off and do not work Sunday. No choice now.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Oh yeah, hot humid morning in Bar stair steam. My spa. Not my prespray, this is from all the residue of the mopped floors.
IMG_8087.jpeg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Have you guys looked at the new butler stair tool? Looks like something from the 80s. I have no desire to be a carpet cleaner in that era. Looks terrible

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom