somedays.............

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
it just does not pay to get up......

broke one of the brass water lines on the star of the RX-20

dropped my glasses and broke the ear piece..

Pulled my lunch box out of the truck and the handle came loose and it hit the ground and broke both hinges on the lid off....

Finished my last job and noticed oil dripping from the bottom of the truck.....Some how I blew the rear cover seal on the blower.........

and to top it all off...I left another &%*#@$! roll of sticky tabs at someones house.....

I think it is Miller time......

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Could be worse. Could be an auto worker who lost his job.You'll fix everything that went wrong today. Count your lucky stars.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I cleaned this ladies house today, she bought a donation from ALS for us to clean the carpet

first think she says it wow what a nice truck

we vacuum, pretreat, lift it, rinse it, teflon coat it then airpath dry it and groom

have her look at the carpet before rolling everything up and she says,

looks good but with a big truck like that I thought you would be faster the Stanley Steemer :shock:

Jimbo

I had a great day...went out for a late breakfast with my sweety...bought some ammo at WalMart...went fishing at little Washoe Lake for fun...took 3 dogs to Big Washoe Lake and walked on the beach for a few miles...had a great nap...changed oil in the Duramax Van...hung out in the spa for about 45 minutes...just had a great chicken/veggie stir fy with a little vino...heading out for Truckee Meadows Dog Training Club monthly meeting in about 15 minutes...

Oh yeah...I'm off on Mondays!

Sorry about your stuff Jim...Must have been a premonition about having a blower on the shelf!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Sorry about your stuff Jim...Must have been a premonition about having a blower on the shelf!

Yea that little 6 scene thing was kicking in for some reason I guess..

Not a big deal...I think my vent cap may have gotten plugged and she built up to much pressure...don't know

I will call and get a new cover seal and get it in as soon as I can..until then I can deal with this and keep running

I think I can just move the therm oil hx out of the way and have enough room to remove the cover with out having to remove the entire blower.

Bob Foster

I hacked out two portable jobs in high rises today. I want one of them Mytees. The ninja sucked and I brought some of my old prespray with me today and it sucked. And it was too hot.

That's my bitchin and moaning. Jim had a worse day.

And screw GM they deserve it.

Mikey P

Administrator
I walked around for over an hour with a buger hanging off my nose if that makes you feel any better.

I also busted out 7 jobs today, bought a new to me van, signed up for Services Monster's 7 point program, sold two banner ads, got a great compliment form a MB member on how much the board has helped his biz, squeezed my wife's ass a few times and bought some cool design software for logos and such.

Now I'm gonna suck some vino and watch a few episodes of lost.

My seal cover was a tiny bit leaky too Jim, I epoxied that baby on there and it held.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
probably the same booger that was hanging out when I seen you in Vegas a few years ago..........

Did you remove the cover and re-epoxy it or just smear some on the outside

gasaxe

ive had good luck with a skim coat of rtv on the gear cover. just make sure everything is REAL clean. put it on the cover and let it set up bfore you install cover back on the blower.

Name
I'm Rick James
The worst is walking around doing the walk through and realize your fly is down. First impressions are the moist important.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Brent said:
The worst is walking around doing the walk through and realize your fly is down. First impressions are the moist important.

only if your small is it a problem :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The Preacher

Karma for not coming over to the southside to eat dinner with me when i drove through back in March!!! :twisted:

sometimes trials are for a reason!

And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance;

Rom 5:4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope.

Rom 5:5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Rom 5:6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Rom 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die.

Rom 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Rom 5:9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Well if you would of let me know a head of time I would of been more then happy to.

I could of planed it better and we could of ate at a more respectable place.....

you might want to thank god that you were not raped murdered or mugged at the dive you pulled off and ate at and that your truck was not up on blocks and all the tires missing while you were inside choking down that burrito that was made from the alley cat they caught the night before.......... :shock:

BTW...that really was not sour cream.............

002.gif

TimP

Well I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled yesturday......and I have to deal with it today too.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
A/C guy is at my house today. Just came in and said "there's water coming out of your van".

Go out and there's a shitload coming out the drivers side door. Open it and a ton of water comes pouring out. Damn shutoff valve on my freshy failed while I was filling.

No biggie, but I bet this damn van rusts out like crazy. Between water flying out the water box and now my freshy, I've got a tropical van.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My Saturday sucked, I damaged my mower, hit a piece of T-post that was buried in the dirt.
I hope it's just the blade and not a shaft, it's a honda so I know it will be expensive just taking

it in. I go to use my line trimmer and the gas can had a leak in it and I lost a gallon overnight.

Wife drives by on her way to work and stops along the drive to say good by and I tell her she has a flat. She takes one of the kids car and I put the spare on in 93 degree heat.

Son asks if the air conditioner is suppose to leak.....concrete in utility room was partially wet from a blocked condensation line.

I was glad to make it back to work yesterday. :wink:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Go out and there's a shitload coming out the drivers side door. Open it and a ton of water comes pouring out. Damn shutoff valve on my freshy failed while I was filling.

No biggie, but I bet this damn van rusts out like crazy. Between water flying out the water box and now my freshy, I've got a tropical van.

Dirk, that's the "self cleaning feature" that comes as no additional charge with many models. Without it, some vans would never be clear of fast food packages, empty cigarette boxes, expensive trifold brochures that employees routinely leave between the seats of the van, empty bottles, etc.

:lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:shock:

Americans sold it to me, does that count? :mrgreen:

OK my last four lawn mowers had B&S motors, but they didn't last, so I bought the honda. It has the quad blade too (well it use to) so it cuts nice.

You'll love this all my slide in's have the Nissan powerplant!

I only like to buy it once, even if it costs more.

I hate buying cheap, it always costs more in down time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom