T,
What are you talking about?
What is not going to blow over?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I heard something about that.

They were acting like they had a new marketing program and bragged about it when Mikey had Jon Don do a card for him and then some bridgepoint guy told everyone to check out bridgepoints new marketing Scheme err program Bridgepoint Direct.

Then I complained about being ripped off and the rep from Bridgepoint posted "that there were to sides to every story" and "greg was a dissatisfied customer" and went on to talk about all the happy customers bridgepoint had with that. Then when everyone got screwed bridgepoint said "it wasn't us it was market partners which has nothing to do with us" even though their ads and emails said ask your bridgepoint rep about it.

Is that the one?

Able 1

Name
Keith
They told me that 98% of there customers were happy with there service... I was told that today!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I would use that statement in the class action lawsuit. See if they say that at deposition

Name
Lee Stockwell
I know Scott Warrington is more of a "technical" guy for them, not a PR guy. Probably not the right person to BBQ over this snafu. He did offer good advice to stop unwanted charges to credit cards.

I believe one of the Hank brothers has made clear their promise to deliver marketing material from BP to anyone who lost money on this project gone sour. Just let them know, because the records of such transactions didn't flow thru BP, but the other company.

Thanks,
Lee

Name
Shawn Forsythe
ODIN said:
Well?

you guys might think this is going to blow over?

What specific questions were left unanswered?

The third party print company is defunct. That was clear, right?

Scott gave his contact information and indicated that anyone who had a negative balance with no product, should contact him directly.

Was there anything else?

If there is nothing else, then this thread is Bird Room material at best.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
We would still like to hear directly from anyone who has issues with Market Partners. Bridgepoint Systems has no information about who did business with Market Partners, What money were spent, what products were delivered or what products were not delivered unless those who have issues contact us.

As far back as June, I have been telling people
First, to check their credit cards and dispute any charges for goods or services they did not recieve. Second, to contact Richard Michealson at 800 794-7425 extension 130.

Bridgepoint has helped those who got in touch with us to either get their money back directly from Market Partners, from disputing thier credit card charges or they were offered credit for products at Bridepoint or Interlink Supply.

This includes Mr Crowley who, I understand, got his money back several months ago, but chooses to continue to attack Bridgepoint Systems.

Mr BRevik enjoys keeping my name in the headlines for reasons that I am convinved are personal and have nothing to do with Bridgepoint Direct or Market Partners. His view of any marketing services is well known. He was never a customer of Bridgepoint Direct.

I am often here on the bulletin boards offering to help solve technical issues. (BTW- not all suppliers offer such technical support.) Aside from technical questions, I have very little influence on other matters here.

I am only aware of 1 person who was not agreeable to Bridgepoint's assitance. But if anyone else has not contacted us, we do want to hear from you and see what can be done to resolve your concerns.

Scott Warrington

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Scott's just a BP employee, he's the man in the middle, he represents BP through good and bad.

The program was a big mistake for BP but I don't think Scott personally did anything wrong.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Very classy response Scott. I have made so many bad decisions in my business career I could write an epic novel on them. One of those I do not make anymore is giving someone money before receiving goods/sevice.

"Caveat emptor" folks, quit ragging on Scott, do what he says, suck it up & shut your dam$ pie holes.

Ken
Ps this is beyond bird room, maybe rubber room would be more appropo.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
This thread had been (temporarily) moved from the Clean Room.

It was moved back, at Scott's request so that people unfamiliar with his response would know all the details, including his response here.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I am only aware of 1 person who was not agreeable to Bridgepoint's assitance. But if anyone else has not contacted us, we do want to hear from you and see what can be done to resolve your concerns.

Scott I don't know who gave you that information but it's false. The offers of "give us more money and we'll work something out" did not go over well with more then one person. I know this isn't on you personally but the person you had call me was trying to blow so much smoke I would go have him drug tested if I was you.

Example he tried to tell me the Hanks "let" Market partners use their name and made nothing from this. Well we all know the Hanks ain't "letting" anyone use thier name and for damn sure ain't doing anything for free.

I can't imagine what this is going to cost them but they need to step up and give a chemical or product credit for everyone that can prove a loss and stop trying to snowball people. Having people pay 50% to get 50% is an even money deal and ONLY benifits Bridgepoint/Bridgewater/Interlink as the people screwed are out even more money.

Now Scott your a very smart man can you dispute what I just said or do you agree?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Shawn Forsythe said:
ODIN said:
Well?

you guys might think this is going to blow over?

What specific questions were left unanswered?

The third party print company is defunct. That was clear, right?

Scott gave his contact information and indicated that anyone who had a negative balance with no product, should contact him directly.

Was there anything else?

It's the holidays. We want a crucifiction.

I wanted to know if BP was just loaning out their customer records or were they connected. This is what I found.....

Bridgepoint unveils online power direct marketing program

January 3, 2008

ARTICLE TOOLS
EmailPrintReprintsShare

Bridgepoint Systems announces the deployment of a new online automated, proven, marketing portal for your carpet cleaning customers. The new BRIDGEPOINTDirect.com web site is powered by Interlink Supply.

It is a fusion of traditional proven marketing strategies and programs with the automation and power of the internet. Professional cleaners can order all of their favorite Bridgepoint marketing postcards and brochures online, where they can customize them and see what they look like right in front of their eyes. They also can customize and print their own full-color newsletter.

You can also have the items printed and then have them mailed for you. You can upload your own mailing list, or you can order a mailing list right there on the site. For example, all you have to do is enter in an address, and then you can purchase the 50, 100, 250, or even more of the closest addresses. 5 Around Marketing hits the big time.

Bridgepoint Systems has designed and introduced this program to be the most exhaustive and innovative in the industry.

http://www.icsmag.com/Articles/Products ... 0000227197

Seems like they were quick to promote their new service but slow to respond and even trying to distance themselves from the whole thing.

I do often wonder why any company who trolls the BB's for work then cry foul when they get a internet beating. Funny thing is BP could have stepped up to the plate and turned this whole nightmare into a PR bonanza worth 50,000.00 in FREE internet advertising standing up and doing the RIGHT thing instead us little guys can't trust them.

Chris
P.S I did not beat on Scott W

P.S.S. Reminds me of when we found out that the Hanks Bro's were promoting their Wet Central Vac with a video BASHING the professional cleaner. They "claimed they didn't know" :shock:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Re: SO WHATS UP WITH BRIDGEPOINTLESS rip off MR warrington

admiralclean said:
What a classy competitor Olson is. :roll:
STFU Marty and order the Baby Blue already.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
This includes Mr Crowley who, I understand, got his money back several months ago, but chooses to continue to attack Bridgepoint Systems.

You would be wrong Mr Warrington I got what I was asking for not what was wasted. I cut my losses. After being promised turnaround times that they didn't keep I had to dump additional money into advertising because they violated the terms of the contract. I had to do hurried advertising and was out thousands.

Then I was basically called a liar by yourself and the guy at Bridgepointdirect guy until I presented the documentation.

I am sorry that you are taking the chitstorm but you lead the sheep(myself) to slaughter and if people want to know what is up I am going to tell them. Nothing personal

F

FB7777

Scott Warrington
Posted By Dominick Cassano on 1/17/2008 at 9:32 PM

Hey Scott, i'm trying to access the bridgepoint direct site for the very first time. It says I need an access code which i'd need to call a toll free number for. I called the number but it's after hours. Is there any way to get on the site tonight, even as a guest until tomorrow morning when I can get my access code?

Re: Scott Warrington
Posted By Doyle Bloss on 1/18/2008 at 10:34 AM

It's already 8:30am the next morning and Scott has not answered your question yet, Dominick. I am going to have to get on him.
Seriously, the interest in bridgepointdirect.com has been huge. There have been several times where the phone lines have been jammed with 25 incoming lines. We apologize for that and are in the process of expanding it. Scott or I would be glad to email your access code to anyone who is interested. All we need is your city and state or zip code.
The access code links you to your local Interlink Supply Distributor. This will allow some very specific opportunities to be presented to customers in the future.

Posted By Scott Warrington on 1/18/2008 at 10:36 AM

Now I'll have to check ICS board BEFORE I check the other sites.

Yes, Email me with your zip code and I will get you an access code.

Scott Warrington

yea Bridgepoint had nothing to do with this venture, yet Doyle BLoss was adding additional lines for customer support for 'marketing partners" :roll:

At least Scott is no longer denying the extent of their partnership in this

Able 1

Name
Keith
Re: SO WHATS UP WITH BRIDGEPOINTLESS rip off MR warrington

Hey John,

Are these the spotter bottles that Jim Martin has? Do you have any that would deal with more of the "pet issues"?

Could you post a pick?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Fred Boyle said:
Scott Warrington
Posted By Dominick Cassano on 1/17/2008 at 9:32 PM

Hey Scott, i'm trying to access the bridgepoint direct site for the very first time. It says I need an access code which i'd need to call a toll free number for. I called the number but it's after hours. Is there any way to get on the site tonight, even as a guest until tomorrow morning when I can get my access code?

Posted By Doyle Bloss on 1/18/2008 at 10:34 AM

It's already 8:30am the next morning and Scott has not answered your question yet, Dominick. I am going to have to get on him.
Seriously, the interest in bridgepointdirect.com has been huge. There have been several times where the phone lines have been jammed with 25 incoming lines. We apologize for that and are in the process of expanding it. Scott or I would be glad to email your access code to anyone who is interested. All we need is your city and state or zip code.
The access code links you to your local Interlink Supply Distributor. This will allow some very specific opportunities to be presented to customers in the future.

Posted By Scott Warrington on 1/18/2008 at 10:36 AM

Now I'll have to check ICS board BEFORE I check the other sites.

Yes, Email me with your zip code and I will get you an access code.

Scott Warrington

yea Bridgepoint had nothing to do with this venture, yet Doyle BLoss was adding additional lines for customer support for 'marketing partners" :roll:

At least Scott is no longer denying the extent of their partnership in this

"I did not have sexual relations with that women"! Is that where we are at now! :roll:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Matt Murdock said:
what does a banner ad cost?

Don't quote me and I could be off but I think it is 150.00per mo. Really don't know where I heard it though...

steve g

Name
steve garrett
so let me get this strait, BP is offering 50% off on chemicals etc, so what people are mad about is having to spend 50% to get their money back??? imagine this scenario I hire a sub to paint and do work in a customers house, the guy totally F's up everything, does a horrible job and leaves before its done, the customer is very upset, I tell them that they must call someone else to fix the mess my sub left, but I would be willing to remodel the rest of the house for 50% off till the value of original work has been met????? I wonder what my customers would think of this?? the funny thing is I bet BP averages more than a 50% markup on most things they sell, with the exception being truckmounts and maybe fans and dehu's, I know when I ordered a new handle for my dehu the markup was 100%

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Steve no that is not quite it. What they are offering is this. Say you lost 1000k. You give them another 1000k and they will give you 2000k worth of marketing materials. There is nothing else being offered that I know of or that has been offered to Alan or Jason.

Does that make better sense?

Just to add I have no Idea what Marketing Materials they have that they want people to buy but if it was worth that kind of money then why would they have needed this other company in the first place. :?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea, that's screwed up.

It should be full refund or double store credit, take your lumps and move on.

When we screw something up, and we do on occasion, we make it right. Even if it hurts to do so, we want to resolve it to THEIR satisfaction. You've got to look at the long term value that customer has to you.

But it's still not Scott's fault, he is just the one taking the abuse for BP. I think he needs a raise after this fiasco! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom