SO WHATS UP WITH BRIDGEPOINTLESS rip off MR warrington

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
all you people who didn't buy the system or got some money back have no right to have an opinion on how things are handled

Scottw on Greg Crowleys computer

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Matt Murdock said:
all you people who didn't buy the system or got some money back have no right to have an opinion on how things are handled

LOL

Honestly, i like Scott.
I think his bosses dropped the ball big time on this debacle though.

AND... they should read Rich Chavez's post over and over til it sinks in.

...L.T.A.

steve g

Name
steve garrett

so in my sub scenario I tell the customer since my guy didn't do the job, and I don't fix the mess the sub left, rather I tell them I will give them 2k in further work if they pay me 1k, that is f'd up, the deal doesn't even apply to chemicals and tools??? using BP's marketing materials is almost like having to have the same dipshit sub that screwed up in the above scenario be required to come back and provide the 2k of work.

I don't think many of us run our business the way BP does. we wouldn't last long, John O, maybe that is why they view you as such a threat, the power of the internet is changing things.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You know steve what pisses me off is this guy I talked to said he was going to take care of Jason with Clean Capert Guys and Alan over at Boss. Alan got screwed for 12,500 :shock: He asked what it would take for me to back off and thats what I told him. Take care of OUR mutual customers. I also told him not to try to get more money out of them and I thought that was understood and agreed on.

I was just flabbergasted that he called them and did exactly what we had talked about NOT doing. I would have kept my word and stayed out fo this if he had kept his and took care of Jason and Alan. Now I need to keep involved because I again gave my word I would if they where not taken care of.

Having GP's can be a bitch sometimes.

(GP's=General Principles i.e. things you would die or kill for before breaking)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Honestly, i like Scott.
I think his bosses dropped the ball big time on this debacle though.

Scott is a great guy and I think probably put alot of work into getting things made right BUT I bought based on his recommendation then I called him and asked about challenging Mikey and Jon Don online and he said sure.
Then I got screwed and was just a dissatisfied customer. Now I am suppose to keep my mouth shut because I got some money back

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Scott is a great guy and I think probably put alot of work into getting things made right BUT I bought based on his recommendation then I called him and asked about challenging Mikey and Jon Don online and he said sure.
Then I got screwed and was just a dissatisfied customer. Now I am suppose to keep my mouth shut because I got some money back
Like that could ever happen!

steve g

Name
steve garrett

holy sh##, no wonder BP does not wanna pony up, the level of scamming is such that the $$$$$ is more than they care to pony up, if I was boss, an attorney would be dealing with it, I think enough evidence could be gathered to show that MP was acting as subs for BP and that BP employees where also engaged in selling the product, even though they claim to not have been. if the program had not have been called bridgpoint direct, would alan have ponied up the cash?? I say no. this is no different that me having a sub repair a job for me, and the sub screwing things up, at the end of the day, I must make it right. that is the risk I take, my markup must be according to the risk I am taking, and also warranting the job afterwards

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
If what I am hearing is the real story I take back what I said though I still hope it is a big learning experince for others as it has been for me in the past. Never pay for something before you get it and if you have to mmake a "down payment" do it via credit card so you have easier recourse.

Ken
Ps John I love you GP's!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mikey P said:
Start @ 150, tops out at $550

How about:

[center:19vygny3]BRIDGEPOINT SUCKS!!![/center:19vygny3]
[center:19vygny3]Click here if you have been screwed[/center:19vygny3]

What would that cost?

BTW I would seriously punch someone in the throat for 12,500!!

Let me get this right

BP sold their customers on their new BP Direct, they would print and mail your customers and then the money went missing. Why hasn't anyone called the USPS and filed a formal complaint ? THIS IS MAIL FRAUD and carries major jail time.

Doyle Bloss

Re: Market Partner Customers Through The Bridgepoint Direct Port

If you were a customer of Market Partner’s that signed up through the Bridgepoint Direct Portal, we continue to encourage you to contact us. We are working very hard to come to a satisfactory resolution with each customer that had outstanding credits with Market Partner through the Bridgepoint Direct Portal.

Due to the monthly subscription nature of the Market Partner program, some customers have marketing credits due them that are larger than the amounts they would like to dedicate to marketing activities. Please call our office and ask for Richard Michaelson (1-800-658-5314, extension 130) or email him at richardm@bridgepoint.com, He will put you in touch with someone at the executive customer service level, who will personally contact you.

If you are not a customer of the Market Partner/Bridgepoint Direct program, we appreciate your concern on behalf of your fellow carpet cleaner. We would politely ask for your continued patience as we diligently work directly with them to come to a satisfactory resolution.

We have been in communication with the specific customers that Mr. Olson refers to in this thread, and are working to bring their specific accounts to a satisfactory resolution.

Regards,
Doyle Bloss
VP of Marketing and Education
Bridgepoint Systems

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Doyle, I am not sure what you have been told but the only offer they had been given as of yesterday was for them to give you guys more money. A solution should NOT include more money out of their pocket PERIOD.

I really don't like being in this Doyle but having my friends ripped off and NOBODY caring ticks me off!

Here is an example on how you handle this. A former employee screwed up drilled through a Gas Tank. He tried to hide it. Months later after he was gone it comes to light. Cost to R&R at the dealership $1895. No negotiation, no trying to get him to let us do it or try to find a used tank. "Just fix it and give me the bill" is all I said.

Again I want nothing more to never say another word about this but this is not a time to be Political. My friends whom have been harmed are nice guys and don't come to the boards so you won't see them on here. They do however know that I am trying to bring attention to their situation and disagree as whole heartedly as they do with them having to give you guys more money to get a part of what they lost back.

Doyle I will say the same to you here as I told your rep. Take care of these guys and my being invloved goes away. I gave them my word and I give you the same.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Re: Market Partner Customers Through The Bridgepoint Direct Port

Doyle Bloss said:
If you are not a customer of the Market Partner/Bridgepoint Direct program, we appreciate your concern on behalf of your fellow carpet cleaner. We would politely ask for your continued patience as we diligently work directly with them to come to a satisfactory resolution.

Regards,
Doyle Bloss
VP of Marketing and Education
Bridgepoint Systems

so shut up if you haven't been ripped off, that is what I take that to mean

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
If Scott Warrington or Doyle Bloss were in charge of this it would already have been taken care of. These are both fine people. Can you even imagine Steamway treating their customers like this back in the day?

Neither Scott or Doyle are in charge, unfortunately. Instead, we have the self-appointed genius calling the shots. I am tremendously hopeful that Bridgepoint/Interlink corporate will be sold to someone with a little more humility and a little less hubris. Are the Hanks brothers still alive? They remind me of that old saying, "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil". The Hanks family and Bridgepoint have made tremendous contributions to this industry - it is sad and surreal to watch them hemorrhage all the goodwill they have enjoyed and profited from. I met Rob Hanks in the Omaha store years back. He seemed like a stand-up guy. I am amazed and bewildered that he and his family would let their legacy be tarnished like this. A fish rots from the head down - perhaps a new head is called for?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Matt Murdock said:

And those of you who weren't killed or injured in the Twin Towers attack have no right to hate AlQaeda.

Vinnie

RIP
Name
Vincent Annunziato
I 'm also getting fed up with those so call Marketing Gurus. I got the same probleme with this, Carpet Cleaners dashboard (Todd Browns baby). So many leads a month GARUNTEED., or a 100% money refund. Well not one lead, and I'm still waiting for a refund.
PS: They did say refunds take up to 30 days via. mail, it's only been 45 days so I really shouldn't have a beef. ( I let you guys know when it comes in, IF it ever comes in.)
PPS: Before you say to keep on calling them ,you got a better chance of going to the moon next thurs. with MaRtY then to speak to Kelly Brown (Don't if shes his wife, sister, or whatever.) she'll never talk to you on the phone, the girl on the phone says leave your phone# and she'll get back to you. Well all you detectives out there you guess it she never calls back.
PPPS: Oh a little word to the wise STAY and I mean STAY away from this ANOTHER so called marketing Guru nothing but a SCAME.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Its good to know there are watchdog carpet cleaners out there like ODIN to inform other BDCC before they get screwed.

Able 1

Name
Keith
2 days left... They might think i'm not serious but it will be there loss... Winter is here! :twisted:

jeg1983

Reading this I do not think I will be doing and business with BridgePoint/Interlink again. This is sad. Step up and take care of the problem like you would want done if the tables were turned. :?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom