Completed GreenGlide Carpet Glide of your choice!

Completed Auction

FredC

Village Idiot

Auction includes:

• Your choice of GreenGlide Carpet Glide**
  • Free shipping to all US states, even the outposts...
image0000.jpg
To see available glides visit GreenGlides.com

**Glides listed on site only

Up to $200+ Retail Value
Starting bid $120
Minimum bid increment $2
Auction ends Wednesday May 8th at 9PM EST / 6 PM PST

Luky

Name
Mario
For some reason that model's been very popular this month and you get my very last one which was probably made 5 years ago
Thousands of sqft of tough cgd are wearing out the green glides prematurely . It would help if you started to make them from NASA materials for longevity.

Reactions: Mikey P

Luky

Name
Mario

I'm not buying a ramp for a Trinity. Also, I can't imagine my 65-year-old body prancing around 150 tables with a precious Trinity. I wouldn't mind using it in open-space locations or for interim cleaning. I like to dance with my TI-Prochem till the end of time unless I find a more suitable wand. I love the sheer power and indestructible body of the wand. Who can argue with that 🤔

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm not buying a ramp for a Trinity. Also, I can't imagine my 65-year-old body prancing around 150 tables with a precious Trinity. I wouldn't mind using it in open-space locations or for interim cleaning. I like to dance with my TI-Prochem till the end of time unless I find a more suitable wand. I love the sheer power and indestructible body of the wand. Who can argue with that 🤔

At 65yo, you're long over due for a second marriage to The Chosen Wand.

After 5 jobs, you'll never cheat on her.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom