So?.... How's buisness? This is the slowest, Coldest, winter ever

Becker

Name
Becker
21 completed so far this month. ( res carpet, don't do WD and nearly no comm)

Weather here has been far removed from the rest of the country, not our normal wind, rain etc.

Name
Bruce
My Jan - Feb so far is right on track with last years Jan - Feb, would I like it to be better? yes! At least it's not down from last year.

Name
I'm Rick James
The good thing is Jamie the winter is almost over, just gotta make it another month or so.

I live by Becker and its been a busy winter season with the good weather and virtually every time slot selling out each week.

Reactions: everfresh1

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Past 2 plus weeks and all our cold weather just put a halt on the carpet cleaning. Have had a few water damages, but its always a waiting game to get paid.

Warmed up a bit today and helped to get the phone to ring. Supposed to be warm for awhile and since I'm out of town, it will get busy. Always seems to.

Mark

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
So far this year we have well surpassed last year.

Wife made the statement earlier that last year I was ded fur a solid 4 months.
That hurt!! still does.

Learned A LOT too

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
The good thing is Jamie the winter is almost over, just gotta make it another month or so.

I live by Becker and its been a busy winter season with the good weather and virtually every time slot selling out each week.

Yeah.... 1 more month of this ...Good for you though Brent

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Always happens that way. That brief warm up we had the phone starts ringing, then we got all that snow. Half the jobs canceled. Then the cold again:icon_cry:

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Able 1

Name
Keith
Last month was pretty slow, Feb is looking up though.. Kind of expected when the temps haven't hit 30 degrees in I can't remember how long maybe 2 months?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
[h=2]This is the slowest, Coldest, winter ever[/h]

Yea, same here. It's been so cold it's nuts. Lucky if I'm doing a job a day.

last few winters have been somewhat mild, this year we got bitch slapped back to the real world. Kinda like the Broncos in the sb!... Looks like it's going to be nice next week - the 30's! Feb. has been better so far.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
We've been really slow too. I'm not interested in restoration work so I know that hurts us but I'm trying to keep priorities straight. Spending time getting website and online marketing going so when the birds start chirping, the Kid is ready!

I saw on the news that the average temp this year in Iowa has been colder than Alaska. Yeah...not too excited about that. I'm OVER the "Polar Vortex" and ready for Spring. Next year we are seriously considering leaving for at least a month in the Winter.

Bring on MF10!!!

The Clean Machine

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
At this point with 7" on the roads.

I'd toss the porty in the 4x4 an go for a nice deposit : )

C&S

Name
Scott
I've been busy, almost all of my competition wont go out and clean.below 30.degrees, I've cleaned in as.low as 5. But I have onboard water so no frozen water feed lines for me.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Thankfully, it is not busy. I am reading about the cold and snow in Detroit while I'm at the bottom of the Florida panhandle in Apalachicola. In two weeks time, my season will begin with a vengeance and I will be back to six days a week. I work hard enough the rest of the year.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Thankfully, it is not busy. I am reading about the cold and snow in Detroit while I'm at the bottom of the Florida panhandle in Apalachicola. In two weeks time, my season will begin with a vengeance and I will be back to six days a week. I work hard enough the rest of the year.

Isnt there a storm heading your way?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
yje5e8aj.jpg

Gift I left my neighbor : )

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom