RDX Drimaster

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Out of all the rotary tools, one I never see mentioned is the Drimaster but the same people who made the RX20. We have a large company here who used to use them exclusively as their USP. Now, I see them occasionally for sale. One guy advertising one on cl for $450. Anyone here ever use one? Pro's/cons?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Dynomite tool for the purpose. The purpose was to provide low-residue extraction top-cleaning for fast drying, as opposed to high-residue encapping.

Some people couldn't grasp the concept (or didn't really need super fast drying) and expected them to get filthy shag carpet clean.

We have two that we bought for the purpose, but Studebaker killed his own kid when he came out with the Airpath. Faster to just clean and turn on the fan.

We still use them in the shop to clean silks and other water-sensitive rugs. Can't get 'em cleaner without risking damage.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Dynomite tool for the purpose. The purpose was to provide low-residue extraction top-cleaning for fast drying, as opposed to high-residue encapping.

Some people couldn't grasp the concept (or didn't really need super fast drying) and expected them to get filthy shag carpet clean.

We have two that we bought for the purpose, but Studebaker killed his own kid when he came out with the Airpath. Faster to just clean and turn on the fan.

We still use them in the shop to clean silks and other water-sensitive rugs. Can't get 'em cleaner without risking damage.
Just wondering what kind of pressure and flow you are using with it. As I understand it, there are no jets.

scotty747

I used one once. The head was too small, the body too long. Hard to control. I didnt know Keith designed it. Last time I cleaned with him he brought out a striker and a Hoss. I had my crappy two jet Amazon special with no glide.

Reactions: Cleanworks

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Just wondering what kind of pressure and flow you are using with it. As I understand it, there are no jets.
When I was still on a truck I have gone as high as 800 on wool, but generally at about 500 on both wool and poly. If I found the flow insufficient I would heel the machine across one way and then come back flat on a second slower pass.
roro

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom