Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
20180723_104209.jpg

Reactions: SamIam

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It's difficult when you've already quoted a price but when the conditions are abnormal, the price has to go up. You want to be a nice guy but you still have to pay the bills. I have some that I've done like that mainly because I feel sorry for the person but lately, I mostly walk or even run from those jobs, unless they are willing to pay me what it's worth.

Reactions: Nomad74 and hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
I think my cleaning abilities have outpaced my markets ability to properly compensate me.
For the $180 I charged the lady ($60/Room), I needed to be out of there in an hour and 15 minutes. Possible when vacuuming, prespray and rinse.

But when you factor in the extra enzyme treatment, Rotovac and filtration edge extraction , coupled with me moving slower these dsys, I can’t charge enough!

and what if you had just whip'd out that infamous Sutley Charm and asked for $300?..

Would she have booted you and called Peaches or just said, well, OK I heard you're the best in town, go for it....

Mikey P

Administrator
I don’t know for sure, of course, but I suspect my name around town would suffer a hit.

Are you worried that you wont get more piss and smoke damage jobs that produce $60 an hour?

Would your son have made $100 due to his agility or not being a Board dork?

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
When you think about it, if you can make $180., and not have get a reverse mortgage, or even have to watch Tom Selleck tell about them, you’re doing good!

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom