My 2002 white magic

steve_64

Screw that I sleep in the winter! Its too cold here to work outside.

Maybe in the fall I will get to it. For now im working on performance issues. Man these filters plug up fast. Im not use to cleaning filters at all let alone daily and even every job. Im getting it figured out though.

FredC

Village Idiot
that thing looks almost brand new :biggrin:

My pro2000 when I first got it
IMG_1338800x600.jpg

IMG_1340800x600.jpg

edit: after a little cleanup

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Perhaps Mikey means you can replace that bumper by getting a used one at a you-pull-it salvage yard....
Im just anal about that stuff.

Id worry what the home owner would think about that.

"Is this dude a drunk driver?"
"Is he going to be careful with working next to my grandmother's chiffarobe?"
"or my 16 year old daughter?"

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Didn't someone recently post about a high end customer that saw a dent in his van and had the staff tell him not to come back? People notice, I guess.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt
Name
Lee Stockwell
I moved the fresh tank 3" forward to clear the side support, removed the next support, and then moved the tank 3" into the side wall. Gained much floor space.

Will do similar to the waste tank...next winter.

Reactions: FredC

steve_64

Shouldve seen what this replaced lol. The van is empty now but the alternator is seized up now so its still sitting in the driveway waiting to get sold or scrapped.
Gave away all the bane stuff ALL the bane stuff. Well cept for a couple wands till they get replaced.

Lee ive considered stripping it down and doing an overhaul but I just dont have the time or energy.

steve_64

I should be getting my sx 15 today. Ive got some concrete waiting for me to try it on.

The WM has me excited about new tools and work other than carpet cleaning.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

steve_64

Its been raining steady all day today. I got a call for some day old dog diarrhea caused from a vasoline sammich. The vet recommended the vasoline because he got into some razor blades and he may have swallowed a piece.

I hit the spots and the overall area with osr and prozyme plus. I used my replaced battery sprayer then set up.

I had to show the homeowner how the carpet was dry to the touch as I was halfway done. I was more amazed than she was. And it was in the basement.

I told her $100 she gave me two....cash.

I couldve never got that carpet dry with my bane. Loving this machine.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Damn....i thought yous was gonna say she cut her finger off on a razor blade.....

did you cut YOR finger off.......?

anyone cut their finger off?

is the doggie OK?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Its been raining steady all day today. I got a call for some day old dog diarrhea caused from a vasoline sammich. The vet recommended the vasoline because he got into some razor blades and he may have swallowed a piece.

I hit the spots and the overall area with osr and prozyme plus. I used my replaced battery sprayer then set up.

I had to show the homeowner how the carpet was dry to the touch as I was halfway done. I was more amazed than she was. And it was in the basement.

I told her $100 she gave me two....cash.

I couldve never got that carpet dry with my bane. Loving this machine.
There is no such thing as dry to the touch, it's either dry, or it isn't.

Name
Nate W.
There is no such thing as dry to the touch, it's either dry, or it isn't.

Knee test? I got polyester water resistant gof pants that I wear... It's good for the knee test... lol

Like the white glove test with protection added to the glove before hand.. Smoke and mirrors I tell you...

And that's why I prefer to take girls hiking on a first date, it shows me if I need to bite my arm off or not the next morning....:clap:

steve_64

Everyone is fine Robert.

There was no moisture transfer to my hand, hows that.

I still could not have accomplished that with the bane. Happy customers yes but...

steve_64

So where do I get bearings for the driveshaft on this thing? It's really getting loud. Figured I better do it before it causes real problems.

I've been thinking about fixing this rig up. It's that or buy something new or newer to be my last van.

So where do I get these bearings?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom