More used portables

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just went out and bought 4 used assorted portables to fix and sell. $2000 for everything including a nearly new EDIC Galaxy 2000 with the heater on the back. Everything works great and gets plenty hot. 2 Enduro portables, one with dual heaters, again nice and hot. One old Aqua Royal by EDIC that surprisingly still works. 100 psi pump with the pressure adjustment, just incase it was too powerful. An extra EDIC heater, 220 psi pump, hoses and wands. Gives me something to do in the little bit of spare time I have but will clean them up and try to double my money. Anybody in my neck of the woods needs a portable, you know who to call.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Maybe Falls36 will let go of the reply button and come get one or two for his enterprise. He has the money🤷🏼‍♂️

want's to pay triple , plus all shipping and customs fees too...for "as is" condition
(he needs a tax write off, you know)

all he needs is Ron's banking info to deposit the dough...

..L.T.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
want's to pay triple , plus all shipping and customs fees too...for "as is" condition
(he needs a tax write off, you know)

all he needs is Ron's banking info to deposit the dough...

..L.T.A.
Asking $2000 for the EDIC with heater, wand and hoses. Not shipping anywhere though. Local pick up only. Shined up one of the enduros. Not a bad machine. Dual heaters, 2-3 stage vacuum motors, 220 psi pump. Light enough for one person to load into a van. Tempted to keep the EDIC. Nice looking machine and works great.

Reactions: Dolly Llama
Name
jack zerkie
Just went out and bought 4 used assorted portables to fix and sell. $2000 for everything including a nearly new EDIC Galaxy 2000 with the heater on the back. Everything works great and gets plenty hot. 2 Enduro portables, one with dual heaters, again nice and hot. One old Aqua Royal by EDIC that surprisingly still works. 100 psi pump with the pressure adjustment, just incase it was too powerful. An extra EDIC heater, 220 psi pump, hoses and wands. Gives me something to do in the little bit of spare time I have but will clean them up and try to double my money. Anybody in my neck of the woods needs a portable, you know who to call.
I use the EDIC 2000 great unit but out of balance doesn't go up stairs easy have a small unit for upstairs.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Any of them can get off balance on stairs if there’s water in it. How do I know? My PEX pulled an employee and me down stairs in a school😳😬 Talk about a 2 stooges shit show🤣

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
jack zerkie
Any of them can get off balance on stairs if there’s water in it. How do I know? My PEX pulled an employee and me down stairs in a school😳😬 Talk about a 2 stooges shit show🤣
I move it empty but the 500 psi pump and 2-3 stage vacs cause it to be hard to pull up stairs . no helper just old jack. Other port. have been easier but not as quality as the EDIC.I think the pump is in the front of the unit and the handles are to low for pulling up stairs.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
The PEX isn’t bad at all if you keep it leaned back. The stairs were extremely steep and you have a tendency to lean forward going down. Bam, down you go.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Sold the EDIC for $2000, one Rotovac for $1200, another EDIC for $1100. Still have one more Rotovac, no wand or hoses for $800 and an old Aqua Royal for whatever. Better than investing in stocks.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I always liked the kleenrite tool. That came out of the Henri Collection. If I could get the parts, I'd love that. I just need it for myself.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Better than investing in stocks.
Is it? I'm on track to make an extra $6800 for the month on my option trading. Get this, while using the collateral to make the $6800 I was simultaneously collecting 4.4% interest. I can tell you Boyle did over $13k last week. You gotta learn this stuff and stop playing with tetanus laiden scrap.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
I'll take a look and see if it's worth repairing.
Chances are that the screws holding the head together have welded themselves to the inner threads due to the dissimilar metals. I have spare parts like the top cap, gaskets and screws.
Learned early to use never seize on the ss screws when servicing/ removing the rat that accumulates under the cap.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom